Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Morgan - Mildenhall  (Read 2409 times)

25 review(s) for Ava Morgan (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigtoyboy11245

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

45min for £100

Long time lurker, first time reviewing and first ever punt. This took place end of August, only just got round to writing the review.

Comms
Emailed to request a booking, quick email replaying and asking for booking request. She then sent me the postcode and asked me to text when i arrived for the house number. Arrived 10 mins early, texted to say i had arrived, quick text back with house number and were to park. Good quick Comms overall.

Venue
Studio Maisonette in a residential area with parking around the back. Nice and discrete and felt safe.

Girl
Looks like the pictures in her profile, didn't have her piercings in (I hadn't requested she have) but was a little disappointing for me as i like that kind of thing. Facial pretty, great tits and arse and I would say the size 12 stated on her profile is accurate.

Service
I wont go into the specifics of the meeting as this is something i would rather keep to myself however all services that we agreed upon beforehand where performed including OW(OWO was offered but i declined), Light FK, Handjob, Fingering and lots of dirty talk. Once finished we chatted for awhile and was there for nearly an hour overall. One negative would be no shower was offered, it was a pretty hot day so felt quite sweaty and would of been nice to have freshen up before leaving.

Would I Recommend?
Definitely, nice girl, good looking and performed all services with enthusiasm.

Would I See Again?
No, this no fault of Ava but for me punting is about seeing lots of different women so it would have to be one hell of a punt for me to see the same WG twice.

Offline socks

Mate it's not AW you can say what you like. Obviously don't give away details that could compromise you but the point of reviews here is to let your brethren know the details of services received. ie was the OW good, handjob technique pleasurable, fingering deep and all holes etc. Good review though and I really must get to see her!

Barry78

Agreed. You don't have to be graphic,  but you're not likely to make anyone blush round here if you were to be.

As above,  just tell if the services you went for, were:

Available.

Satisfactory.

Charge extra for.

That's the kind of thing I feel people need.

Anyway,  I'll get to see her one day myself. Just need to plan a reason to be over there...
B

Offline Bigtoyboy11245

Fair point, I'll take that into consideration next time I review. I found it surprisingly difficult to get the balance of informative yet keeping my privacy.

To answer a couple of your points:
OW - used her teeth slightly down the shaft which was a first for me but felt good, overall good oral skills
Fingering - Only in pussy (didnt try the ass so not sure if it would be available) but took a good finger blast and said she had cummed, clenching right down on the fingers

Offline davidac

Thanks for the review. As her FK has been much discussed on here, I see you say it was light. Did you feel she wasn't really into it?

Offline Bigtoyboy11245

To be honest David I'm not a fan of kissing WG's so I didn't try and initiate another more than light FK so i cant really say for sure if it was on the cards. Her mouth was quite closed when we did kiss but i had already mentioned that i didn't want full on kissing so she might of just been adapting to what i wanted.

Offline davidac

That's fair enough, can't judge her on that then. Glad you had a good time, I've always enjoyed my time with her.