Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top 5 in South Wales  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Belgianpete

Just thought I'd share my top 5 in South Wales

1) Mikayla Brown
2) Sienna
3) Mollie
4) Kimberley (G Girls)
5) Olivia (cardiff)

Share your thoughts guys.

np500

Most of these are on my h l , reviews from your perspective B P  would be welcome as most of them are not cheep, so need as much info as posible , before I spend the o h's shopping money .
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 02:12:35 pm by np500 »

Online WelshMichael

Mikayla has been top of my 'to do list' since her tantalising Tanya days but never got round to her for some reason. Will get there one day....

np500

Cost probibly, I know that's why I've not seen her yet, I'll get there in time .

fenderstrat31

Mikayla is really good, but cost is the one thing putting me off going back. If she was a little more reasonably priced I would definitely become a regular. Never mind, plenty more on the HL to try  :cool:

Offline mrdiamond77

My List

1.  Welsh Kandice
2.  Welshbunny-blueeyes (Savvie)
3.  Porsha Welsh Beauty/Layla
4.  Mollie Matthews
5.  Zoey Cardiff

I have a number of other girls on my HL including Sweet Amy, Annabelle and Seren.

Sexcycle

Mollie Mathews
Kandice
Welsh Brunette
Carmen-xo
Sashastar

Offline Hotmat

1) Mikayla Brown
2) Sienna
3) Mollie
4) Kimberley (G Girls)
5) Olivia (cardiff)
who are ?
4) Kimberley (G Girls)
5) Olivia (cardiff)

Offline Hotmat

1.  Welsh Kandice
3.  Porsha Welsh Beauty/Layla
4.  Mollie Matthews
5.  Zoey Cardiff
Who is  ?

Online webpunter

For when i make my next trip over the bridge i've got 3 on the list:  Mollie, Sienna [can't find her AW profile tho @ the mo ?] & Welsh Barbie.  Any summary feedback from the UKP welsh contingent will be much appreciated 

Offline Belgianpete

who are ?
4) Kimberley (G Girls)
5) Olivia (cardiff)

Kimberley works at the Garage Girls in Newport on selected days and Olivia used to be known as Kattykins

Offline Hotmat

Kimberley works at the Garage Girls in Newport on selected days and Olivia used to be known as Kattykins

is it this one?
External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

For when i make my next trip over the bridge i've got 3 on the list:  Mollie, Sienna [can't find her AW profile tho @ the mo ?] & Welsh Barbie.  Any summary feedback from the UKP welsh contingent will be much appreciated

I have only seen Mollie so far and she is very good.  I have reviewed her.  If you have not already seen her I would recommend you to add Welsh Kandice to your list. :hi:

np500

Yes, misswelshkandice is a top girl and highly recommend so much so that my van thinks that's where I live ? Have seen welsh Barbie twice, but as part of a 3sum and again highly recommend, we have agreed for a 121 at a later date, that will be good , I know. Molly I hope to meet with Kandice and sienna is on my goddamned v l h l ( very long hot list ) .