Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhead Ruby  (Read 2602 times)

2 review(s) for ~ Redhead Ruby ~ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lastma

Hi guys, this is my first review. I'm not really good at this, but I felt I have to make a contribution to the house.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 minutes £60

Communication: Excellent.

Location: Nice, clean and easy to locate flat on hagley road west, Birmingham.

Appearance: A very good looking and fit girl. She's slim and got nice curves and pert boobs.

The main Act

After the normal exchange of pleasantries, she offered me shower which I declined as I had one before making my way to see her. Paper work was settled and she asked me to undress which I did in record time as I was salivating what a treat I have got. She started with a nice, wet and sloppy BJ (OWO) she made the right sound and keep making some sexy eye connection. That went one for over five minutes, she ask me if I'm ready for her which I said yes..she mounted me and ride me nice and slow, then increase the pace...she then switched to reverse CG and it was amazing to see her nice sexy bum. That went on for a while and I switched to doggy, pound her for a while and when I felt like coming, I asked if she offers CIM, she said yes. I took the jacket off and she started sucking me nice and slow...this went on for a while..I switched to a standing position while she knelt down like an obedient maid and continued giving me a good suck. It was so good that she took me to the edge and I came very very hard into her welcoming mouth. She took every every drop of my protein juice while giving me a sexy look and swallowed it.
She gave me some wipes to clean up and while she walke away giving me a sexy look.
We had a bit of chat after the main act and discussed our shared interests. I had to politely end the chat as I have more than overrun my time.

Conclusion:
A nice, beautiful, professional and enthusiastic girl. She loves and enjoy what she does and not a money grabber. She doesn't clock watch as well. Will I be back? It's a yes for me!!

Offline Littlefoot

Hi lastma, she sounds good but you never mentioned kissing. Was that prolonged FK or DFK, little pecks, or non existent?

Offline Lastma

@littlefoot She asked if I want kissing but I said no. I'm not comfortable kissing wags

Offline Littlefoot

@littlefoot She asked if I want kissing but I said no. I'm not comfortable kissing wags

Thanks for that.

Anyone else had the pleasure of ginger nuts lips?

Dodo

Welcome Lastma to the world of punting reviews.......yours was very informative about a girl we don't know much about so thanks for that.
Roughly where is she on the Hagley Road and what is her gaff like? Is it discreet to get in?

Offline PepeMAGA

Good review mate,  lots of info.
Seems like a good find. 
Is the kissing and CIM included or an extra? Good value at £100 if included. 
The arse looks fantastic.  Pretty face?

Offline DAlpine1980

Great review. Daft question, but did she come across as confident? I have to admit, I am tempted to pop by and say hello but I tend to get a bit nervous meeting new girls and prefer them to be confident.

Offline Jockey

discreet apartment. shes a petite type of size 6. She seems to have a twin look a like sister living in the same building! Saw her walk in to another floor. Her face pic is available on whatsapp

Offline Lastma

Good review mate,  lots of info.
Seems like a good find. 
Is the kissing and CIM included or an extra? Good value at £100 if included. 
The arse looks fantastic.  Pretty face?

Everything is included mate, no extra. Yeah pretty face and nice arse. She's into fitness, so she's got a well toned body.

Offline PepeMAGA

Everything is included mate, no extra. Yeah pretty face and nice arse. She's into fitness, so she's got a well toned body.
on the HL she goes....

Offline legendinho

[quote Her face pic is available on whatsapp
[/quote]

That want quick she must be reading this forum, can't see a face picture on what's app

Online curry

I am going to put my head above the parapet. I cannot help but think this is the same girl who was working from near the tower ballroom last year. And this is the same girl i saw about 8 months back in some flats of hagley road on the corner. If my memory serves me correct she was very twitchy when guiding me in to the flats and very rush rush she can talk for England.

Offline JD69

I am going to put my head above the parapet. I cannot help but think this is the same girl who was working from near the tower ballroom last year. And this is the same girl i saw about 8 months back in some flats of hagley road on the corner. If my memory serves me correct she was very twitchy when guiding me in to the flats and very rush rush she can talk for England.

I've recently seen her too. She says she's been working for 6 months, and at the current location for 4 months. She's really laid back in a good way, no rushing and definitely not super talkative, also in a good way. So I take a guess and say it isn't the same girl.

Online curry

I will pay a visit i think this weekend if i can