Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotDreamWife4you + Friends - B&S Romanians in Heathrow + Touring  (Read 642 times)

1 review(s) for romaniakiiss (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tony_Red

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

I was already in the area and thought I’d check out some new SPs…ended up doing 3 walkouts that day. I was prepared to walk, so some of these were not surprising.

B&S. Not the girl in the pics. The group has a number of girls staying at the Park-inn and Leonardo Hotel at Heathrow, and they also tour around the M25. Here are some of the others, but there are prob a few more:

I'd assume they are all B&S. The girl I saw had rotten teeth and obviously not the one in the pic.

Offline SamLP

I'm sure you meant for this to be a negative. Maybe edit it if it's not too late or report and ask admin to change the rating.

Offline The_Don

I'm sure you meant for this to be a negative. Maybe edit it if it's not too late or report and ask admin to change the rating.

Offline Tony_Red

Sorry chaps. Don't get much time on the PC at home. Usually logged in permanently on my phone , but reviews always done on main PC. Had a window tonight and was doing a rush job and forgot to change the rating. Informing admin now.

Strangely enough, the 3rd one's profile was active for a week or so up until a few minutes ago.

Thanks admin for chaning the rating. THAT WAS QUICK.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:37:06 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Tony_Red

This is another one from the same group

The easy way to spot them is the rates are the same. They tour the same areas. Profiles are never verified. But, the easiest way is to ask them where they are from by text and they ALL have the same standard reply, which is quite amusing.

Offline Fact

shows laziness when they all cut and paste same message and not even bother to reply themselves...
Thanks for taking the walking tour ;)
good luck on next tour matey