Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla36dd Derby  (Read 5103 times)

52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Online NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Well. After sneaking off work early and Mrs Nervous away for the night, thought I'd try something different for me.. Well, different apart from it had to have big tits.. Having read a couple of positive reviews I thought I couldn't really go wrong.  No answer on the AW number so fired off a txt and got a reply txt me back half hour before your punt. Did so and received the dreaded post code...

Arrived at the postcode, not great area, but the flat itself is in a nice gated new build section, in I went and was told the building and flat number... This is where my only problem occurred, the bloody outer door was locked so Karla kept buzzing me in and the door wouldn't open, which resulted in her having to come to the door in a dressing gown..no  problem but not the bes start... I thought it might go tits up from her after a neg review I'd read, but that wasn't the case...she was extremely friendly with a cheeky way about her...

Into the bedroom and the tiny Karla (she is small) put her high heels back on revealing a figure hugging black dress...WOW, honestly she looks quite large in her AW pics, but she is nothing of the sort, I thought she was stunning.... Very petite, fabulous tits and arse and a pretty face....

What I liked best was she didn't get me to strip and lie on the bed, she came in close for a kiss and started to remove my clothes... She is a fabulous kisser, just enough tongue. Slowly undresses herself before pushing you onto  the bed...

Clothes removed and onto the bed where we kissed and she started to give OWO.. As other punts have mentioned, she licked and flicks your shaft and cock, but then as if by magic she has walked a rubber on without you knowing, luckily I was warned....

She then flipped over and a little bout of 69, before she jumped on my cock for reverse... Then a bit of doggy  before I knew the end was nigh and we finished in mish...

Still within my time so she finished with a quick massage, pretty good tbh and chatting away throughout..

Her English is limited, but it's good enough to hold a conversation...she then sat in the bed chatting whilst I got dressed, kiss and let out the door....

This review might sound a bit fluffy, but I thoroughly enjoyed it... Bear in ind it's only my 7th full service punt, but by far the best...

She's off to Leeds next week, so worth visiting if you have a spare 30 mins...

The lesson I've learned is trust the ukpunting reviews....

GolfNut

Glad you enjoyed her as much as I did.

I thought she was great personally and would defo see her again. Unfortunately didn't get to see her in Nottingham as I was already booked in for a punt that week.

Sounds like you got the same routine as I did. I reiterate that I never realised she'd slipped the jonny on. Her oral in 69 felt pretty damned good, so guess technique can make a difference.

I believe she is heading back home to South America in November, which is indeed a pity as I'd see her regular if she was local.

Thanks for the review.  :thumbsup:

Online NervousJ

I agree mate, usually when I've shagged someone I'm not really bothered about a second bash, but I'd make an exception with her I think...

Yes deffo back home in November, I can't remember but I'm sure she was coming back....but I may have made that up..

She said she works with another blonde girl there, but I can't remember the name...

Offline Knny

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Looks like she's landed on our shores, or Gatwick more likely..

Showing as available today in Crawley, Sussex.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Unless she came over on a lorry from France, she was in Cornwall last week  :D

Online NervousJ

Probably with a fresh all over tan....wonder if she will be working her way north....

I bet she will....

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I expect she had a great profitable "holiday" last time here so you'd guess she'd do the same tour, I missed the chance last time but will get a ticket quicker this time :)

I'm going to nip over to Derby too soon to try Kendal she looks pretty hot also, I think she is from team Karla land too

Offline imran1234

just checked with Karla. she is in Leicester from Sunday onwards, may start work Monday then.

Cant wait.....

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
just checked with Karla. she is in Leicester from Sunday onwards, may start work Monday then.

Cant wait.....
Nice to hear, good work matey

Online NervousJ

I noticed as I cast my net this morning she was showing as working in Leicester today....

Definately one I shall be returning too.. Where did she work in Leicester last time, is it city centre or outskirts....

Offline PepeMAGA

I noticed as I cast my net this morning she was showing as working in Leicester today....

Definately one I shall be returning too.. Where did she work in Leicester last time, is it city centre or outskirts....
In the Narborough Road area when I saw her, bit out of the city centre.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Will make a little effort to get there this time, though I'd imagine nottingham / Derby will be on her hit list again

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
In the Narborough Road area when I saw her, bit out of the city centre.

Narborough Road is pretty long, so use the Tesco Express / Esso Petrol Station on Fosse Road North as a guide, and you are only 1~2 mins away by car.

Will make a little effort to get there this time, though I'd imagine nottingham / Derby will be on her hit list again

Yes, I suspect she will get round to both of the above places. Her friend sexikaty is currently showing Coalville, so I can see Coalville also on one of her stops. 

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Is the girl in Derby part of the same group? I'm trying to pull time in to visit here too

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - reviewed as Kendal on here I notice.

Offline PepeMAGA

Good point CT.

@ILO, pictures don't appear to be in the same style as the rest of the group, though could be if she's a late joiner

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Good point CT.

@ILO, pictures don't appear to be in the same style as the rest of the group, though could be if she's a late joiner

Well spotted matey yes, also I think she's been around quite a while and others tour and disappear
I'm going to try and get over there if she puts her number up soon, will then compare to see if that's where others visited Karla in Derby.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 11:37:36 pm by Iloveoral »

Online NervousJ

Is the girl in Derby part of the same group? I'm trying to pull time in to visit here too

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - reviewed as Kendal on here I notice.

Crikey, we might as well car share.. I was hoping to visit her tomorrow, but she hasn't logged on for a while. My thinking was the same as yours Mr Ilo, I thought she might be in those new build flats nr parliament street...il let you know if she replies to my email...

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Crikey, we might as well car share.. I was hoping to visit her tomorrow, but she hasn't logged on for a while. My thinking was the same as yours Mr Ilo, I thought she might be in those new build flats nr parliament street...il let you know if she replies to my email...

If there's a buy one get one free going on let's get the train down there and have a couple of beers after haha

By the sounds of it though we might be better off renting a mini bus for the day  :lol:

Offline meat_sweats

She definitely uses the flat on Parliament St, I saw her there end of last year.
I've also seen Lucia and Michelle blond, plus Hungarian girl Sandra in same place.

Offline newinnotts83

I'm quite sure she's not part of the group, saw the original Kendal profile some time before seeing any of the others locally

Online NervousJ

It's hardly any wonder she's gone to ground with me and Mr Ilo hot on her trail...

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It's hardly any wonder she's gone to ground with me and Mr Ilo hot on her trail...

I've been knocking on doors asking if anyone's seen her  :lol: I'll find her yet  :D

Offline PepeMAGA

I've been knocking on doors asking if anyone's seen her  :lol: I'll find her yet  :D
Hopefully using her AW profile on your mobile for her neighbours to ID her?  :lol:

Online NervousJ

I've got this vision of him driving around in his Vauxhall viva with the megaphone on the roof like the political parties used to do when we were kids....

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I've got an ice cream van, today's special, I'm offering a free 99 for a 69 haha

On the back instead of 'mind the kid' I've got have you seen this girl and a pic of Karla and her sexy tits offering a reward of 2 choc ices or a corneto  :lol:

Online NervousJ

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: ha ha ha.....

Christ, it sounds more like the child catcher from Titty titty bang bang...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 08:44:36 pm by NervousJ »

Offline PepeMAGA

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
spotted doing the rounds in derby....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh that's awesome hahahaha

That's exactly my passion wagon to a tee  :lol:

Online NervousJ

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
On the back of the truck I've got .....

Have you seen this girl?
Call 0800 ILO NOW

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Mother of god, ffs

Kendal has her number on her profile now and is available..... in Crawley  :thumbsdown:

Offline chris6105

Anyone thinking of trying her soon had better hurry up. she's on holiday soon and on her return will only be here for a very short time as she is retiring back to columbia, before the end of the year.