Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: POPPY OLIVIA - Bolton  (Read 1939 times)

7 review(s) for POPPY OLIVIA (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

gingerthom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr incall £80
Location- house in the Astley bridge area north of Bolton, plenty of on street parking, she has a dog but its very docile and the house doesn't smell of dog.
Comms- very good, emails and txt answered swiftly, sent the full address straight after the booking which was a pleasant change.
Appearance- pics on profile are accurate, dressed in a skirt/blouse with nice underwear, knickers worn over the sussies/stockings so she can keep them on :thumbsup:
Meeting- Offered drink and shower, had a drink but had just showered, into the bedroom and started with some full on DFK, she really likes her nipples sucked and played with and kept asking for it throughout the punt, i was happy to oblige, onto nice sloppy OWO and tried her best to deepthroat, nearly got it all the way in :D. Jacket on and enthusiastic sex in mish/cg/doggy, finished off with CIM :thumbsup:
A great value milf who genuinely offers (and seems to enjoy)  everything on her list

Online george r

i booked to see her when her name was the other way around, but she cancelled at the last minute, so never bothered again.

Offline cueball

Link your review into the tontober thread on the main board pal, you're input would be valued, she's just what tontober is about.

gingerthom

Link your review into the tontober thread on the main board pal, you're input would be valued, she's just what tontober is about.
It was prior to October when i saw her and she hasn't specially reduced her price for this month so i didn't think it qualified, unless there was a tontember :D

Offline cueball

It was prior to October when i saw her and she hasn't specially reduced her price for this month so i didn't think it qualified, unless there was a tontember :D

Thett don't need to reduce their rates, its about all the lasses at 100 on the hour or less, reduced or regular, they're in