Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thelma: Notting Hill Gate: Massage plus  (Read 8285 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only

Tried to organize a four hands massage with Thelma & Louise who seems to be constantly on travels, settled on Louise and booked a one hour mutual massage at £160 which turned out to be pretty damn good.

Venue: Basement flat in Notting Hill Gate, large lounge, massage bed in alcove, big ensuite bathroom.

Girl: She is the girl in the pictures but older and bigger, late twenties, size 8, 5’6” with a good body, all natural, dark hair, dark eyes, very attractive facially at some angles. Great attitude, welcoming and smiling, not sullen and morose like many other Romanians.

I booked the full monty, hence the fs type price but fancied something different and this certainly was.

She asked me to undress in the reception room, she did likewise then led me by the hand to the bathroom and into a huge Jacuzzi where we had a mutual groping and washing session with deep French kissing. This felt great, anything that involves slippery nakedness makes me harder than GCSE maths to middle aged punters.

After 10 minutes I was both clean and severely erect, we got out, she dried us and led me to the massage bed in the alcove, surrounded by candles. Luckily there was no infra red light because I feared for the state of the sheet and pillow and what they may reveal under investigation, I put a towel under my head and lay on my front while Thelma went to work on my back with warm oil, sat astride me, kneading the knots and kissing me softly all the while, lots of reach-unders, cock, balls and crack stroking until after ten minutes or so she asked me to turn over, did some greased up, full on body slides, went lower and delivered a top quality, not too deep blow job which had me spurting pdq into her mouth, onto her face and back onto my belly.

We had an oiled up kiss, more owo and grope until I was ready to go again, she told me it was her turn now and I gave her what can only be described as a well intentioned yet unprofessional massage, plenty of poking, fingering, stroking, kissing and grinding while she was on her back then I got her to turn over as I was getting close and fucked her greasy arse crack [between the cheeks, no entry], it felt magnificent, until I shot heavily over her arse and back.

She turned her head, kissed me and we retired to the bathroom, me on shaky legs, to clean up.

It was a great experience with a girl with a top attitude, expensive, but for me vfm.

Beware, the group has a few girls working and the other two I saw from this stable were horrific.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jay72

Thanks for the review YLF sounds good but havent you mixed up Thelma and Louise?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review YLF sounds good but havent you mixed up Thelma and Louise?

Yup! Saw Thelma, not Louise, very confusing to a man of my age!

Offline scarebear

Wow, sounds great. Another one to try out!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Wow, sounds great. Another one to try out!

Make sure you get Thelma, even if it's at a different venue, the other girls I saw were horrendous though strangely even the munters got two pops out of me, it's something about oil and female flesh.

lcrowley

Cool review - how much bigger and older would you reckon?   Presumably this is a photo from a few years ago rather a photoshop job ?

Offline anotherwoody69

I saw her around 6 months ago, same again the other one was "away" and every time I've thought about re-booking she's still been "away".
Perhaps she's never been around......... :unknown:

I had a very similar experience, except with me after munching her for a while and producing a passable orgasm she promptly peeled on the rubber and rode me senseless.

Nice girl though, this review reminds me I should go back.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Cool review - how much bigger and older would you reckon?   Presumably this is a photo from a few years ago rather a photoshop job ?

Photo looks size 6, early 20s, reality size 8, late 20s.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:06:28 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline webpunter

I'm gonna send a complaint to NIK & Admin.  Requesting that YLF has another session on the naughty step.  The number / content of reviews is making me focus more on lining up bookings & i'm getting a tad envious.  This is becoming expensive.  And time consuming.  A temporary yellow card ban would at least offer us fellow UKP'ers a break  :lol:  Have to add that they are hilarious !

Yeboahsleftfoot

I'm gonna send a complaint to NIK & Admin.  Requesting that YLF has another session on the naughty step.  The number / content of reviews is making me focus more on lining up bookings & i'm getting a tad envious.  This is becoming expensive.  And time consuming.  A temporary yellow card ban would at least offer us fellow UKP'ers a break  :lol:  Have to add that they are hilarious !

Cheeky!  :P

Offline scarebear

Cheeky!  :P

I know, its not doing my pocket any favours (although it may do some other parts of my body the world of good!!)

Offline Jelleyflex

Thanks for the review. Do they offer double pop on all services do you know?

Offline iwtc

This sounds so tempting to try...

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review. Do they offer double pop on all services do you know?

Double pop for sure, I spurted like a geyser both times.

jstrongerrrrr

Hey YLF - apologies for raining on your parade but I saw this girl after a last minute cancellation last week - and the whole experience was a negative. She seemed sweet but was not particularly attractive - she is the girl in the photos but bears only a passing resemblance. Bath was not offered, the flat was cold and dirty, the shower was borderline unusable. Paid for one hour, no kissing(not that i was bothered), the massage was really lacklustre and lacked any kind of sensuality - robotic and too much scratching with her nails. She wasn't into it, neither was I. I could go on but struggled to maintain erection and left without orgasm. Appreciate we all have varying experiences so post this more as a counterbalance.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hey YLF - apologies for raining on your parade but I saw this girl after a last minute cancellation last week - and the whole experience was a negative. She seemed sweet but was not particularly attractive - she is the girl in the photos but bears only a passing resemblance. Bath was not offered, the flat was cold and dirty, the shower was borderline unusable. Paid for one hour, no kissing(not that i was bothered), the massage was really lacklustre and lacked any kind of sensuality - robotic and too much scratching with her nails. She wasn't into it, neither was I. I could go on but struggled to maintain erection and left without orgasm. Appreciate we all have varying experiences so post this more as a counterbalance.

She's been around a long time J, maybe she's jaded now, I saw her nearly a year ago, maybe in a different flat, I wrote it as it was, for me it was good, sorry you had a bad punt, good idea to share your experience.

jstrongerrrrr

ah ha - that makes sense...explains the contrasting level of performance...not my intention to undermine your review, important to have info out there.

Yeboahsleftfoot

ah ha - that makes sense...explains the contrasting level of performance...not my intention to undermine your review, important to have info out there.

Agree.

Offline hgivv