Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyBruna  (Read 792 times)

3 review(s) for LORENA_RECEPTIONIST (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

nrs200111

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Visited this naughty little number a few months ago... She is sweet and attractive but her services aren't up to scratch...
Her oral skills were pretty good and she does offer a good GFE however
Communication was a bit of an issue which was highlighted earlier to me from another punter as it took about 10 mins when I entered her apartment to sort out the £. As expected she charges extra for all the shit I'd want (OWO, Rimming, Facial).
I said her charge at £80 for 1/2 hour was already enough and I'm pretty sure her face dropped. She went on to say that as long as I was clean she would include OWO in the £80 but rimming & facials are £20 extra each... she didn't seem keen on either but I still opted for the facial which I went on to regret.
She had to be in control of my Mr Wilson and where I fired which was quite annoying seem as though I was paying £100 now for a 1/2 hour. She was scared and hesitant so the facial wasn't what I Was expecting at all...
There are positives in the sense that she's a good looking girl who will take an interest in you. Will kiss and cuddle you & won't be rude like some of the other wenches I've had in my very short time of punting.
I met this girl in Manchester however she said she's only here for a few days and will be returning back to London soon so I've posted this under London
I wouldn't see this girl again for the money I paid. If she was to drop her charges there would be a chance  but it's a no from me! :thumbsdown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Visited this naughty little number a few months ago... She is sweet and attractive but her services aren't up to scratch...
Her oral skills were pretty good and she does offer a good GFE however
Communication was a bit of an issue which was highlighted earlier to me from another punter as it took about 10 mins when I entered her apartment to sort out the £. As expected she charges extra for all the shit I'd want (OWO, Rimming, Facial).
I said her charge at £80 for 1/2 hour was already enough and I'm pretty sure her face dropped. She went on to say that as long as I was clean she would include OWO in the £80 but rimming & facials are £20 extra each... she didn't seem keen on either but I still opted for the facial which I went on to regret.
She had to be in control of my Mr Wilson and where I fired which was quite annoying seem as though I was paying £100 now for a 1/2 hour. She was scared and hesitant so the facial wasn't what I Was expecting at all...
There are positives in the sense that she's a good looking girl who will take an interest in you. Will kiss and cuddle you & won't be rude like some of the other wenches I've had in my very short time of punting.
I met this girl in Manchester however she said she's only here for a few days and will be returning back to London soon so I've posted this under London
I wouldn't see this girl again for the money I paid. If she was to drop her charges there would be a chance  but it's a no from me! :thumbsdown:

Link link  :dash: :dash: plus we need pictures as well

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review nrs200111,

As Brizilian Martian stated, providing a link is essential with any review. Is this her link?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

She was working in forest hill south london a few weeks ago

Offline FCB

Hidden Image/Members Only

Town:   Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Gatwick
County:   East Sussex
Region:   South East
Nationality:   Brazilian
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Views:   60226
Last Login:   Today
+447778296302
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:48:49 am by FCB »

Ludwig

LL

Link link  :dash: :dash: plus we need pictures as well
Eh? No we don't. They're a bonus if included but not mandatory for a review. If he's writing his review from a smartphone as I always do, he'll find it tricky to add them.

Thanks for the review, OP.

nrs200111

My bad, I should've added a link. But just to confirm; yes that is the wench indeed.