Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tolly - Leicester  (Read 4237 times)

22 review(s) for tollythebest (15 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for Miss_Tolly_21 (14 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline bungry

External Link/Members Only

Was in the area and found that the B2B places in Leicester are so shit and seedy.  So gave this girl a text for 30 mins @ £40.  I said I wanted a B2B...she said OK.  All agreed and she sent me the road.  Then text me and said she does not have oil and uses lotion.  At this point I knew it was going to be shit but just needed to unload a massage load asap.

Got to address.  She actually phoned me up on the time and asked if I am coming.  I said yes and then she gave the house number.  House is a bit of a shit hole....I think she lives there with another girl.

She is actually quite a good looking girl, looked very clean, nice hands, makeup etc....went upstairs and she was just having a general chit chat....

I stripped and lay on bed.  She stripped and looked at her.  Great tits!  She came up to me and sat on my back and poured moisteriser on my back and started massaging.  Was a total shit massage.  She rubbed her tits on my back whilst I reached behind and played with her pussy (no fingers).  She then asked me to turn over and then she put a condom on and started giving me a blow job.  I actually wanted a massage as I do not want FS.  Asked her to stop and then before I could say anything she climbed on and started riding me cowgirl.  Came.  Got dressed and left.  She thanked me for being so kind and respectful (see below).

I rated this as a positive but to some it may be a neutral/negative.  At £40 for 30 mins....great value for money.  The only thing was whilst she was sitting on my back before starting to massage me she kept getting phone calls from punters which she would put on speaker and talk to them whilst massaging me!  The normal thing would be to rate as negative but me and her were having a laugh at what the punters were requesting.....it was actually quite funny at the time.  When she started the b2b, she did not answer them.  Whilst I was getting dressed she again answered the phone but again it was funny how desperate these punters were and the requests.  We both laughed and that was when she thanked me for being kind and respectful. 

On exit, kiss on cheek and said our byes.

GolfNut

Thanks for the review.

Good that she is as per her profile. She does look good.

Also unusual that she doesn't have a maid to take her calls and certainly rather annoying for her to be taking calls during a punt. That would be a straight neg as far as I'm concerned but it's your review and your decision on how it went.

Glad you enjoyed it otherwise.

GN  :hi:

DannyJames

She looks tidy enough and is cheap.

Taking the piss out of punters without whom she might not be able to put food on the table potentially seems a little cunty, however.

Glad you enjoyed yourself, OP.

Offline webpunter

Moisturiser is my pet hate for massages & HJs.  Its dire.  Reck some AW hookers figure its more cleaning up for them with Johnsons.  Some of the best masseuses use proper massage oil.  And mix up with some Johnsons for the HJ section

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey to often you get more than you bargained for haha

I'd take a trip to hers for £40 any day, love those tits and she looks pretty hot!!

HL'd, thanks again  :drinks:

Offline mrkobiashi79

Hi mate

sounds like you had a nice enough time minus the b2b massage and agree Leicester is not good for it...On the plus side Tolly is good looking and a decent shag for that kind of money, great tits and arse.

If you find a decent b2b in Leicester let me know as the only good one I found was in Sukhumvit road area of Bangkok called Dr Nuru's just across from Dr BJ's hehe... :hi:

Offline Theman1

Was in leicester today and had some cash in my wallet that needed spending. Liked the look of her so arranged a 30mins booking.
Decent flat/house seen a lot worse, just off Narborough Road. There was another punter inside with another girl as I seen him go in just before me.
The girl Tolly for me was just my type, amazing natural breasts and largish arse and flat tummy, good face too and for £40 can't go wrong, she put down some ground rules initially what she didn't do ie FK etc but I dont do that anyway with these whores. Got a good BJ and fucked her doggy and her on top and came in buckets thanks to her great tittts in my face. Great punt think I'll be going again. Friendly girl and very sexy, little off putting was her answering calls as I was walked into the room.
Onnly issue is seem a like a busy premises seen one guy leave as I Parked up and one guy went in just before I did. I can see this place being on the neighborhood watch radar.

Offline doggy tyle

Had tolly a month ago. Great tits, good blow job but had trouble Cuming because of phone calls!
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

rodjaneandfreddy

Have thought about booking her many times,  looks gorgeous in photos,the extras list has always put me off but after your review perhaps it's time to arrange a meet.

Offline BenChord

Was in leicester today and had some cash in my wallet that needed spending. Liked the look of her so arranged a 30mins booking.
Decent flat/house seen a lot worse, just off Narborough Road. There was another punter inside with another girl as I seen him go in just before me.
The girl Tolly for me was just my type, amazing natural breasts and largish arse and flat tummy, good face too and for £40 can't go wrong, she put down some ground rules initially what she didn't do ie FK etc but I dont do that anyway with these whores. Got a good BJ and fucked her doggy and her on top and came in buckets thanks to her great tittts in my face. Great punt think I'll be going again. Friendly girl and very sexy, little off putting was her answering calls as I was walked into the room.
Onnly issue is seem a like a busy premises seen one guy leave as I Parked up and one guy went in just before I did. I can see this place being on the neighborhood watch radar.

The bottom end of that road is very residential with perhaps more families living in the houses than students etc.  The top half towards fosse road south is very quiet and if the house is there I would be confident about going.

The last thing you need is the vice squad coming in with your trousers round your ankles!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

The bottom end of that road is very residential with perhaps more families living in the houses than students etc.  The top half towards fosse road south is very quiet and if the house is there I would be confident about going.

The last thing you need is the vice squad coming in with your trousers round your ankles!

I understand about the flat being a discreet place, etc. With most of these places, I usually drive past the flat, so that I know exactly where it is, noting down key features, such as colour of the door, etc. I tend to park far away, usually in the adjacent street, as a mimimum, in order not to attract any attention, nor to make it obvious to the WG what car I am driving.

However, IMHO it is very rare for Vice squad to raid a flat (not a parlour). I can't recall the last time this happened in Leicester.  Happy to be corrected.

Offline PepeMAGA

I understand about the flat being a discreet place, etc. With most of these places, I usually drive past the flat, so that I know exactly where it is, noting down key features, such as colour of the door, etc. I tend to park far away, usually in the adjacent street, as a mimimum, in order not to attract any attention, nor to make it obvious to the WG what car I am driving.

However, IMHO it is very rare for Vice squad to raid a flat (not a parlour). I can't recall the last time this happened in Leicester.  Happy to be corrected.
think it would have to have multiple girls that are suspected of being trafficked. no reason for them to get involved otherwise.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

I will admit that also is my style, find out where your going and park away from sight.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
think it would have to have multiple girls that are suspected of being trafficked. no reason for them to get involved otherwise.
+1

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A punting friend (not a member on here) went to see Tolly last week and recommended her to me a few days ago.

Her normal rate is £70ph, but add £10 for FK (don't know if it is deep) and £20 for OWO, which is still VFM at £100 for the hour.

Her place is just off Narborough Road.