Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent Sara b2b  (Read 1934 times)

Offline bungry

External Link/Members Only

Text her and asked for 30 mins b2b @ £50.  Response quick. 

ground floor flat.  Parking a bit of a nightmare. Room small but clean, very small but good functional shower.  Massage on bed with fresh massage sheets layed.  No mirrors or anything.

Girl : 
OK.  She seems to be exactly this girl in the link below but with brown hair and more eye bags!  Makeup a bit too powdery.

Service :
She was fully nude.
Lay on my front first, she stood at the end and massaged my legs.  No reach unders, CC swipes or anything.  Then came on bed and gave a b2b but is basically just rubbing her tits on my back.  Tits coming up as far as the back of my neck.
After 15 minutes asked me to turn over.  Same thing....massaged legs then came up on bed and rubbed her tits over my dick.  Came without HJ. 
She allowed tit touching...she has nice nipples but stopped me 3 times from pulling them (lol). 
After I came she cleaned me up and then told me to lay on my front, the other way round on the bed.  She then stood at the end and gave an actually very nice back and neck massage....which felt great.

Would I return.  Yes.  Good value...although the B2B was a bit mechanical.

Offline webpunter

Girl : 
OK.  She seems to be exactly this girl in the link below but with brown hair and more eye bags!  Makeup a bit too powdery.
I'm 99% certain that this masseuse used to be on AW - last year.  Based 5 mins from Clapham South tube.  Visited once.  Pics are spot on.  Nice venue & deffo worth a 2nd visit coz she's talented.  Will report back if i get to see her @ Notting Hill.  Have others on to-do list 1st tho

Offline Jjohn7060

Thanks for the review, saw this profile before and wasnt sure how the service wouldbe. Will book her when i get the chance