Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy-Bristol In Bristol near M5  (Read 4868 times)

4 review(s) for Roxy-Bristol (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Last minute phone booking, arrived in good time and she said she was "just getting dressed", it wasn't an issue as I was early but in all fairness it could only have taken 30 seconds to put that outfit on!

Her place is a bit of a tip with a funny smell - not one I'm familiar with so I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to it's source! It needs a proper going over and she certainly isn't spending the money on food either, she has lost weight from her main profile photo, she isn't really toned either so it's not a healthy size 6 in my opinion.

The good news is that she is a really nice person who has a good work ethic, happy to do whatever is asked after her, her oral is very good indeed with lots of tongue action and she can take a jolly good seeing too! If she got some exercise and got the decorators in to touch the place up a bit she would have them lined up in the street!

DFK OWO and CIM all performed with enthusiasm and quite a bit of skill but the place let her down badly. She is a smoker but went out of her way to mitigate the smell from her breath which was quite successful.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Agree Jimmy, lovely girl, but I would never go back.

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review Jimmy.  I don't think her photos on her profile do her any favours either.

Islander

Apart from 1 or 2 those photos must be 10 years old by now...

Offline Roth

The Roxy Swirl was probably one of the best blow jobs I've had.  :rose: :) :rose:
In fact the Heineken of blow jobs. :yahoo: :drinks:

Lz-129

The Roxy Swirl was probably one of the best blow jobs I've had.  :rose: :) :rose:
In fact the Heineken of blow jobs. :yahoo: :drinks:

I agree, place isn't the best but the blow job is right up there, more suction than a dyson!

Offline Chris1966

Saw her in "real life" the other day out and about.
Visited her a few times years ago so be warned the photos are all quite old and sorry to be unkind but she ain't looking great close up !
Has lost a lot of weight and looks like she may have substance issues I think .

Offline XTC2

I'm a semi-regular of hers, taking a break right now but nothing to do with her. The smell you encountered was most likely her pets, she has several in a not exactly huge flat. I can see that it would be an issue for some but it doesn't bother me. It wasn't a problem when she was previously near Temple Meads as that was a work-only flat.

She's definitely lost weight, but she's been skinner than present in the past, there are people that do prefer that I'm told! Apparently she's trying to eat better so it's hopefully temporary.

According to her website her AW profile picture is from last year, so while others are certainly older that one at least is relatively current.

Offline Roth

She was pretty skinny when I saw her way back but my big memory was her BJ! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Ed Ward

Saw her in "real life" the other day out and about.
Visited her a few times years ago so be warned the photos are all quite old and sorry to be unkind but she ain't looking great close up !
Has lost a lot of weight and looks like she may have substance issues I think .

Saw her recently after a few years and she looks near death tbf. Absolutely skeletal all over and a really withdrawn face with now pronounced teeth. Place is a shithole and smells of dogs.

Nice woman who does her best but she not only looks physically fucked, but mentally too.

Would not return.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

pking_paul

Saw her recently after a few years and she looks near death tbf. Absolutely skeletal all over and a really withdrawn face with now pronounced teeth. Place is a shithole and smells of dogs.

Nice woman who does her best but she not only looks physically fucked, but mentally too.

Would not return.

Really sorry to hear all of the above, I had a good outcall with her a little while back  :thumbsdown:

Offline BogBog1

Yeah this is sad to hear... I saw her a couple of years ago maybe when she was based near Temple Meads.... saw her twice actually. First time was great (that BJ!), second time wasn't quite so great but that might just have been a "been there done that, novelty of shagging a new girl has gone" situation. But she was really friendly and didn't seem to have substance issues then. And the flat was also tidy and non-smelly too. A shame if she's gone downhill....

Offline lean3591

Seen her 3 times at temple meads.  She was great, as others have said fantastic oral, also fun and friendly. Lots of dfk etc
Been wanting to visit again but reading these comments maybe i should reconsider.

Offline Not_today

So fantastic service only let down by the cesspit she works from..

Offline XTC2

So fantastic service only let down by the cesspit she works from..
Cesspit is an extreme exaggeration, as is "skeletal". She's a smaller size 8, the flat could do with a few rolls of wallpaper and she needs some Febreze. Are you visiting girls to admire their interior design or are you going for a pretty great fuck?

Offline Roth

Cesspit is an extreme exaggeration, as is "skeletal". She's a smaller size 8, the flat could do with a few rolls of wallpaper and she needs some Febreze. Are you visiting girls to admire their interior design or are you going for a pretty great fuck?

Fair one. :thumbsup: But why no reviews? :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 12:38:04 am by Roth »

Offline Not_today

Well yeah quite, that was the point I was making.

Online Colston36

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Last minute phone booking, arrived in good time and she said she was "just getting dressed", it wasn't an issue as I was early but in all fairness it could only have taken 30 seconds to put that outfit on!

Her place is a bit of a tip with a funny smell - not one I'm familiar with so I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to it's source! It needs a proper going over and she certainly isn't spending the money on food either, she has lost weight from her main profile photo, she isn't really toned either so it's not a healthy size 6 in my opinion.

The good news is that she is a really nice person who has a good work ethic, happy to do whatever is asked after her, her oral is very good indeed with lots of tongue action and she can take a jolly good seeing too! If she got some exercise and got the decorators in to touch the place up a bit she would have them lined up in the street!

DFK OWO and CIM all performed with enthusiasm and quite a bit of skill but the place let her down badly. She is a smoker but went out of her way to mitigate the smell from her breath which was quite successful.

One of the first girls I coughed up for. Was lovely - and very busy. I think she has a drug problem or a ponce problem or both because she has always been very busy and should have saved up a lot of money. The fact that she has moved out of near the centre of Bristol is a warning sign. Shame.

Offline Roth

One of the first girls I coughed up for. Was lovely - and very busy. I think she has a drug problem or a ponce problem or both because she has always been very busy and should have saved up a lot of money. The fact that she has moved out of near the centre of Bristol is a warning sign. Shame.

She used to work out of a flat in Redcliffe that was let to her by a client seemingly.  Maybe he became too greedy. :unknown:

Offline Ed Ward

Check out fluffy here.

No way is she a size 8, she's a 4 at best and painfully thin. Definite drug problem as she was sniffing the whole time I was there. Flat is a shithole, I've been in worse houses but not as a punter that's for sure.

It's actually sad what's happened to her but all criticism is fair imo.

Offline XTC2

Check out fluffy here.

Nah, you're just wrong. Entitled to your opinion, but still wrong. And if you're that far off with her, it would lead me to question the accuracy of claims you've made in your other reviews.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 12:22:16 pm by XTC2 »

Offline JimmySW

As per my review above I would agree she's a 6 at most and isn't exactly glowing with health, she blamed her cough on smoking .....

Offline Ed Ward

Nah, you're just wrong. Entitled to your opinion, but still wrong. And if you're that far off with her, it would lead me to question the accuracy of claims you've made in your other reviews.

Says the man with zero reviews  :dash:

Offline XTC2

Says the man with zero reviews  :dash:

Not the way it works mate, I don't have to have reviewed here to question the validity of yours. Have you started sucking cocks before you comment on girls that do the same  :lol:

Offline Ed Ward

Not the way it works mate, I don't have to have reviewed here to question the validity of yours. Have you started sucking cocks before you comment on girls that do the same  :lol:

My comments on here are mirrored by others, yours are not. If I needed validity, it's in this thread.

Offline XTC2

My comments on here are mirrored by others.

Actually, they aren't. I didn't disagree with the OP, see my first reply in this thread. I disagreed when you started exaggerating.

Offline sigmund

Albeit we tend to give greater credence to those who make the effort to contribute to the database of reviews.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ooh my someones full of himself ain't he.

Reviews and posts equal credibilty.

No reviews and minimal posts equals fuck all credibilty in my book.

Offline Smoking joe

I met roxy fairly recently, and have now noticed she is taking a break. She was very pleasant and up for providing a good service, but i really do have a concern regarding her health, she looks very unwell, not sure if its substance related or not, but hopefully she gets better soon.
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll

Offline Roth

I met roxy fairly recently, and have now noticed she is taking a break. She was very pleasant and up for providing a good service, but i really do have a concern regarding her health, she looks very unwell, not sure if its substance related or not, but hopefully she gets better soon.

Great shame. :( Wish her well.

pking_paul

Great shame. :( Wish her well.

+1 I really enjoyed her service and if it is substance abuse or whatever, that's bad news all round  :thumbsdown:

Offline lean3591

Seen her a few times but not recently.  She gave a great service and very friendly.
If she is ill then I also wish her a speedy recovery.

Romanov

I met Roxy a few years back and have kept in very occasional contact since then.  Although she wasn't using it at the time, due to my own very misspent youth, I knew within a few seconds what her tipple was (you know your own and all that....) and we chatted about it at some length as I'd just moved down to Bristol for a fresh start to get away from it.   It's one seriously tough cookie to leave behind and as life knocks the stuffing out of you it's so tempting to pop on the old rose-tinted goggles and slip right back down into the lifestyle again..and when you do it's worse than before because you lose hope ...and then you're properly fucked; which from the sound of things is what my have happened to the genuinely good hearted Roxy.
I obviously cant break her trust and spell out exactly what our particular weakness is/was but I can state for certain that it's not one that would in any way jeapordise the health of anyone visiting her and for what's it's worth (which is probably very little) I'm sure there are other forum users who know how ridiculous it is to label someone as a 'junkie' or what not and shy away from them for just that reason - I worked as a successfully as a lawyer for years whilst engaging in the same jolly pastime..as did many of my colleagues and thousands of others in every profession imaginable; despite every media portrayal to the contrary, with the exception of alcohol, I've not come across any substance that will fundamentally change your nature (including your work ethic, etc), i.e if you're committed to giving sheer German levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction when it comes to blowjobs then that's probably still the case now.

By the way before anyone shouts at me I'm very aware that her profession (usually) requires a certain level of physical attractiveness (initially at least) and I'm not trying to argue that hers is unchanged as haven't seen her for ages so couldn't comment anyway.  Also, as pointed out above as I haven't posted a review yet so nothing I say can be trusted does in fact bring into question my entire raison d'etre...oh and I can quite happily write 'I'm a fluffy nobody' across my own forehead to save someone else's valuable time  :D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 12:22:49 am by Romanov »