Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karismickatey in Exeter, briefly  (Read 1031 times)

6 review(s) for karismickatey (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fredfunkster

Here she is, fairly well known in the SW: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Idly browsing, I spotted Katey was in Exeter. Well, well.. having very little time to spare, but the old familiar itch to scratch, I managed to call in to her hotel for 15 minutes, for £40, and it was lovely.

Katey is a woman of a certain age, in not bad shape. Years of smoking have taken their toll on teeth and skin, but she has a nice set of tits, (DD?) and a decent body. She was very affectionate and easy going, a bit like popping in for a swift pint in an old local.

Comms were straightforward: a few texts, I let her know when I got to the hotel, she texted the room number, and it was straight in with no hassles.

Once in the room, we met, with her dressed in some nice lingerie, tits up on show. She was very keen to undress me, with kisses all over. I asked her to get her tits out, fondle, then a nice wee titwank, before she was on her knees with my cock down her throat. Now, I haven't had a good deep throat for a long while, and she can really deliver on that front. Absolutely balls deep, She said my cock was good size for it- enough to make her eyes water, but not so large as to be really uncomfortable.

So I fucked her face a bit, considered shooting my load down her throat (I don't think she would have liked that, so just as well i didn't), then I asked her if I could wank off in her face. She readily agreed, laid back on the bed, played with her big tits for me, and I dumped a couple of days of spunk in her mouth. I missed a bit, and watched it trickle down her face, before scooping it up and dropping it between her willing lips (i didn't want to get any in her hair, it does nothing for me, and I gather it's rather inconvenient).

Then a brief chat as I dressed, which was pleasant, and off I went.

Pros - very friendly, good tits, excellent BJ, a nice woman. Nice hotel, no bother at all really. No EE stress or guilt (I don't bother with that nonsense anymore)

Cons - no anal, but tbh I wasn't really up for that anyway. No swallowing - not a big deal,but it is kind of nice when a girl laps it up.

Overall: Good value for money, and I would be happy to call in again some time.

Offline martyn74

Sounds to me like £40 well spent  :thumbsup:

Offline jlike

Yep, she is a cracker, one of my regs. As I smoke myself it does not bother me that she does but others have mentioned it as well.