Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: repetitive come on phrases  (Read 1554 times)

MrKeen

last few days
I have a job so have to fit in appointments between my regular job so book early
I only do one visit per day to ensure I give you the best
100% genuine photos no photoshop
Genuine independent

Every now and again you find one where it is true, mostly I think they read this site and make a selling point outof the subject that gets punters most annoyed

Advertising agencies, Politicians and PR companies have done this for years so I guess WG's only follow the ordinary commercial world.

After all remember Microsft launching a product called Microsft works!

Offline cueball

Three times I've read that.

I'm still no wiser

Nope, I don't know what you're on about  :unknown:

vw

I'm still no wiser

Well you can't educate pork.    :lol:

OP Assume you are talking about prossie spin and spin doctors in general.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:01:20 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

Well you can't educate pork.    :lol:

OP Assume you are talking about prossie spin and spin doctors in general.

Pork educated :D

Offline Kriss

"I never do back to back appointments"

"I'm a normal housewife, so I have to get the kids' tea ready"

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

vw

Retiring next week all condoms must go :thumbsdown:

MrKeen

I never do back to back appointments"

"I'm a normal housewife, so I have to get the kids' tea ready"

You got the idea.

Maybe someone could fill one of those christmas cracker type books with all the phrases.

Offline OakTree

Three times I've read that.

I'm still no wiser

Nope, I don't know what you're on about  :unknown:

Same here!

Straight over my head.  :unknown:

Offline Gordon Bennett

I like the ones who say they genuinely like sex and can't get enough cock...... I find it heartwarming to think they're not in it for the money.
I have one on my hot list who about every month for at least a year claims it's her last few days but never actually finishes or stops.
New pics added every week is another popular phrase even though the 4 crappy pics they have are at least 2 years old.
Sometimes I admire their chutzpah but most I think Jesus wept..........

Offline Brazilian Martian

For me it has to be when they claim to be a high class companion for affluent gentleman. Then some of these stupid prossies speak in third person about themselves  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Plan R

"Hot pics in private gallery ! "

Then 1.20 later your looking at pics of her toes or close ups of her fanny - 'close up' enough to be meaningless. May as well be a 'close up' of a rasher of bacon.. :unknown:

Offline DipsyDoodle

For me it has to be when they claim to be a high class companion for affluent gentleman. Then some of these stupid prossies speak in third person about themselves  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Saw one girl that touted herself as high class and that she had been away the previous weekend on a luxury holiday.  Turns out the holiday was camping 10 miles for her place where she came back to village at night for fish and chips.  Yeah, high class my arse.

Offline hullad

Only here for a few days don't miss out....

No sergie me old mucker..

Offline Brazilian Martian

Saw one girl that touted herself as high class and that she had been away the previous weekend on a luxury holiday.  Turns out the holiday was camping 10 miles for her place where she came back to village at night for fish and chips.  Yeah, high class my arse.

Loool prossie logic when ever I see high class on their profile I laugh to myself. No matter if she does it in a council flat or a mansion she's a prossie she sucks and gets fucked for a living. Nothing is classy about that  :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

Passable English. I know how to say no to a wide variety of requests

Offline pewpewpew

I actually like when a profile is written in poor English as you know it's probably her that's made it instead of a "Manager"

JW.Bobbitt

I like the ones who say they genuinely like sex and can't get enough cock......

My first thought when reading this is:

You lazy bitch! The solution is simple :

Go stand stark nekkid at nearest motorway on-ramp holding large sign above your head reading

CockInMouth

Problem solved