Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFFT Fit-Becca (Earls Court)  (Read 4285 times)

4 review(s) for Fit-Becca (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Well handled by maid.

Location - Literally a stone's throw from Earls Court tube, top floor flat, sparse but clean.

Girl - Some of the more flattering toned pics may have been a while back, however the last 3 pics on the bottom row of her gallery is definitely her. Must be in her early to mid 20s, facially 7.5, curvy voluptuous body which usually gets my pulse racing. Nice natural rack on her, some Chinese inscribed on the back of her neck and tats above her bum. Has braces fitted on both jaws.

Experience - Greeted me with a huge smile in an itsy bitsy 2 piece and led me to her room. DFK started as soon as I stepped in, this girl loves to DFK with lots of tongue. I undressed her, sucked on those lovely tits while grabbing that booty of hers. On to OWO, shallow technique to begin with but then immersed into full face fucking, good attention to balls and shaft, eye contact not great, but minimal hands. After a few minutes of OWO and ball licking, guided her to my arsehole and she gave me a thoroughly enjoyable rimming. On to 69 next, very clean tasty pussy, quite responsive, allows fingering, spent quite a while eating her while she greedily sucked my cock, balls and licked my arse. On with the rubber, all the usual positions, tried to fuck her arse but she was clearly discomforted so had to abort, some of you not as generously endowed might get lucky :P Finished round 1 by releasing my juice inside that lovely mouth of hers, great eye contact during the finish, cleaned my cock with her tongue and used the tissue to dispose my offering.
Round 2 followed after a quick fag break. OWO, CG, doggy, then pounded her hard in mish which had her cumming, she was literally biting me  :yahoo: Similar to Round 1 finished yet again inside her mouth. By then I was knackered, quick shower, paid her £120 and  I was on my way with another round of DFK.

Summary - Great girl with a great attitude, beware no English at all, however I am not there to discuss world politics with her, takes instructions quite well, so that's all that matters to me. She is definitely on my to return list. On my way out of the bathroom, had a glimpse at her flatmate Cute~Katie who looked very tasty too, would love a 3some soon :wacko:

Offline Johnny wishbone

Good review and thanks for TOFTT. She looks like a good find and an upgrade in quality of service from the last hungarian i saw in Earls Court, Smiley Miley!

Offline Hobbit

How was her english? Can you converse with her?

Offline zulu-lance

Good review and thanks for TOFTT. She looks like a good find and an upgrade in quality of service from the last hungarian i saw in Earls Court, Smiley Miley!

No problem, never got around to seeing Smiley-Miles, does anyone know if she is working or has "retired "?

How was her english? Can you converse with her?

Not great unfortunately, she tried however and at times used the translate app on phone, however despite the language  barrier we clicked and no issues getting what I wanted , however YMMV as always.

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for another toftt zulu! Any link for her flatmate cute kate?

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:03:45 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the info regarding the last 3 pics being a better representation. Saved me a lot of hassle.

Finding it hard to find good looking Hungarians :(

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the info regarding the last 3 pics being a better representation. Saved me a lot of hassle.

Finding it hard to find good looking Hungarians :(

Fair enough as beauty is subjective, not quite the headturner, however I found her to be quite attractive in person   :)

Taz

Thanks fr the review!

How did you reach out to her? Was it via awork messages as no contact is visible on her profile?

Offline Bartolomeo

thanks for the review

I think she still looks good, but she did look absolutely gorgeous in her older pics

Offline Tony_Red

Took a better look on the pc monitor rather than my phone. Yeah, she does look nice! Much better in older pics, but still ok now. Thanks.

LL

Thanks. Sounds like she provides a very similar service to her flatmate. I.e included anal is rare but they both include it in their standard rates. Since it doesn't sound as though either of them are really that into anal it could be a requirement for working there (as harsh as that sounds we've heard the same from other places). I say this girl is not into it since she might have persevered in trying it for a bit longer if she was. As for those "less endowed" being able to partake in it. It's about having patience and being rock hard, so the guy has to be really into it as well. There was a guy who wrote a negative review of her flat mate Katie partly because anal wasn't done but he admitted that his dick was too soft to go in :)

Offline zulu-lance

I don't think it was me as I as hard as granite :P however I did sense some reluctance on her part and as you pointed out perhaps she isn't equipped for this service. I didn't try and push too much as she was clearly uncomfortable, and she was way too sweet with me (oh my fluffy side has reared  :rolleyes:) anyway not a deal-breaker as far as I'm concerned.

Offline fitalic

Both say Video is no problem any truth on that? How do you confirm with them if they have English basically?

LL

Both say Video is no problem any truth on that? How do you confirm with them if they have English basically?
Unpack your tripod and let in the lighting crew, wait to see how she responds?

Offline MrMatrix

Nice one Zulu, back on the main track after the last disaster. You've clearly found a goodun here. Just hope she tours around a bit. As I would book her up. Finding someone that's enthusiastic is a bit of a challenge these days.  MM  :drinks:

Online pumps

Nice review, I have her next on my todo list....Not entirely sure if I still want to proceed now as I was looking forward to a hard gym body....hmmmmm

Online pumps

says shes will be wearing a mask, So there probably is truth to it.....

Offline zulu-lance

says shes will be wearing a mask, So there probably is truth to it.....

Inspired by the filming maestro pumps, popped my punt filming cherry with Becca  :yahoo:, quite amateurish, however pretty chuffed with the result, credit to Becca who assisted with the camera work too :wackogirl: one for the wankbank and now onto further shoots!

Online pumps

Inspired by the filming maestro pumps, popped my punt filming cherry with Becca  :yahoo:, quite amateurish, however pretty chuffed with the result, credit to Becca who assisted with the camera work too :wackogirl: one for the wankbank and now onto further shoots!

nice one! did she let you pop in her mouth on camera?

gotta say even though she didn't swallow it, t'is one of my best filmed CIM's to date.

Offline zulu-lance

nice one! did she let you pop in her mouth on camera?

Yup she did, which has to be the highlight coupled with my orgasmic Dolby audio groan which would rival Peter North  :D

It's addictive isn't it....  :sarcastic:
Trouble is finding the next Becca :sarcastic: