Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: heaven-is-here SOUTHAMPTON Nr Ocean Village Exercise Caution  (Read 1350 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This site seems to be a site created by GIRLFRIEND MONICA used to be 2956834.
The profile for GIRLFRIEND MONICA has now been taken down.
This new site has reviews and feedback going back several months although the profile has only just appeared even though the member since date is some months back. Also the reviews mention girls called Alicia and Venessa so I am guessing that someone has copied and pasted reviews that were written for different girls and has forgotton to change the names.

If Monica is the girl behind this site I have seen her a number of times and had good times. If you book now I think thers is a risk that the girl you see won't match the profile.

Whatever the explanation a lot of things do not add up.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning.

Did you actually make a booking very recently and see her? If not, it's one for the regional board, rather than reviews.

kamu

I noticed that earlier. It is the profile that was initially used by curvy vanessa until she went home then taken over by alicia4you whilst hers was blocked. Looks like its now been passed on again to monica....

MrKeen

Thanks for the warning.

Did you actually make a booking very recently and see her? If not, it's one for the regional board, rather than reviews.

I did make the booking, but cancelled when I read the profile more thoroughly.  I am planning to rebook as I always found Monica very energetic, postive and great fun and hope she is still around.

kamu

New profile for Monica so who is now using the other one...? :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

MrKeen

The new profile is definitely for the girl who had the profile GIRLFRIEND MONICA.   The picture on both profiles are of Monica.   I do know Monica quite well having seen her over a dozen times this year. I have not seen her since this problem with the profile occurred. I have spoken to her over the phone but as I am not good at Italian it has been difficult to undertstand exactly what has happened.  I think I know her well enough to know that somehow she is a victim in this, I have always thought she is very straightforward and she was very upset when her profile was taken down. I realise that I don't think I have done a review on here. I will see her and review her under her new profile, and maybe find out what happened.

Offline nigel4498

I have spoken to her over the phone but as I am not good at ITALIANit has been difficult to undertstand exactly what has happened.

Both her profiles state her nationality as Romanian.
Is she Italian?

MrKeen

Her father Romanian, Mother Italian, they seperated so she was brought up in Italy.  Passport is Romanian hence AW natiobality.  She speaks Italian and can manage some Romanan.

MrKeen

TBH I get extra turned on when she get excited and launches into a stream of Italian.