Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatriz- latina - Denmark hill  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Mid thirties brazilian lady with a good command of English,  decided to see her before I went to the gym so this was a quickie. Paid forty pounds for a quick dump skipped the oral as I was horny so on with the dom and bent her over and fucked away for nearly ten minutes. Once I knew i was close to cumming switched to missionary and jackhammered her.

She gets a neutral because she kept on complaining about how her pussy was sore from how I was fucking, even though she used quite a lot of lube. Overall service was decent not great facially she's a 4/10 fake tits and im sure it's a fake ass as her waist to ass ratio is slightly off.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Mid thirties brazilian lady with a good command of English,  decided to see her before I went to the gym so this was a quickie. Paid forty pounds for a quick dump skipped the oral as I was horny so on with the dom and bent her over and fucked away for nearly ten minutes. Once I knew i was close to cumming switched to missionary and jackhammered her.

She gets a neutral because she kept on complaining about how her pussy was sore from how I was fucking, even though she used quite a lot of lube. Overall service was decent not great facially she's a 4/10 fake tits and im sure it's a fake ass as her waist to ass ratio is slightly off.

External Link/Members Only

Before the gym??  :scare:

With regard to the above do you think she was wasting time?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Before the gym??  :scare:

With regard to the above do you think she was wasting time?

Cheers!!

I dnt think she was wasting time as she did not stop she just kept on saying that it was hurting her. But I carried on anyway then changed positions

Offline Mario7769

Going before the gym? How on earth did you manage to finish that workout afterwards! I wouldn't even be able to complete more than 2-3 sets before getting the hell out of there!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Going before the gym? How on earth did you manage to finish that workout afterwards! I wouldn't even be able to complete more than 2-3 sets before getting the hell out of there!

I often do a workout on the morning of a punt, gets the testosterone flowing, sleep well those nights!

I'm not on the gym vibe as hard as I used to be I used to hit the gym at least three times a day morning. Midday and after I finished work. I started to turn into the assholes you see in the gym looking at in the mirror all the time. I tore my groin muscle so I have had to ease up on it,  so that's been a blessing in disguise  :yahoo: