Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxjenny87xx  (Read 1137 times)

5 review(s) for xxJenny87xx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline danny#3

Location, Stoke-on-trent
Date, march 2016 and sept 2016
Duration 30mins @£50

I've seen Jennys mate before who is reviewed on here (sweet_denissa) and on that occasion, Jenny saw me in. She is attractive and when i saw Denissa, Jenny looked as miserable on the photos. They work from a terraced house in Stoke, on street parking and safe enough area.
When I saw Jenny, Denissa showed me in and looked equally miserable however Jenny had a smile on her face and when she smiles, she is quite pretty. She isn't skinny, not a fatty either, nice firm plumpness i guess and fantastic tits! Both times I have seen her she is pleasant, english is enough to get by, only OW is offered. She had recently showered before both visits, but standard EE fare of no kissing (not important to me) but plenty of eye contact and quite sweet. BJ was OK, covered can't go overboard on it and standard cowgirl, mish and doggy positions.

As a cheap quick punt she does me fine, one of only two girls I have visited more than once. I'd rate her better than Denissa but don't go expecting anything ike a GFE.

Danny

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:58:51 pm by danny#3 »