Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for Aberdeen  (Read 1472 times)

seebreeze

Visiting Aberdeen at the weekend and looking for some recommendations for an overnight meet  - anyone got any girls they would suggest for this 

seebreeze

was looking for younger tbh - brunette preferably

Offline jimjones37

Hornyguy_81

on the more expensive side...

External Link/Members Only

but worth it imho

You're on the windup. There's zip feedback on this girl and you're relatively new to posting yourself.

Offline auldie63

on the more expensive side...

External Link/Members Only

but worth it imho
Bloody vanilla likes list for the champagne prices!

Luvarug

Seen both of these girls. Possibly too old for you but both give great OWO, love cock and are good fun. If you like big natural tits then these are the girls you want

External Link/Members Only    xxMissiexx

External Link/Members Only     SexyScarlett777

if you want an overnight booking both were reasonable with cost

Offline ik8133

Seen both of these girls. Possibly too old for you but both give great OWO, love cock and are good fun. If you like big natural tits then these are the girls you want

External Link/Members Only    xxMissiexx

External Link/Members Only     SexyScarlett777

if you want an overnight booking both were reasonable with cost

Would love to hear how your meets went with these,, especially Missie.

Luvarug

Met Missie a few weeks back

Comms - excellent

Looks - 5/10
Body - size 12 to 14, has a few tattoos,
Age - Accurate to profile
Personality - chatty and friendly

Services - OWO. Possibly the best I have had. Very enthusiastic, seems to really enjoy. Normally takes me half hour to cum. She had my full load in her mouth within 10 minutes.

She really gets in to it and seems to genuinely enjoy. Her pussy was soaking. Once I'd recovered on with the raincoat and in I went. Again very keen to please. Likes it given to her deep, fast and hard. Followed by more oral, sex, oral and on and on.....

I booked an hour but she was there for easily over 2 hours. I got impression she would have stayed the night had I wanted. Defo not a clock watcher.

If you are looking for a young slender supermodel then she isn't for you.

If it's good oral, cim, and a very good shag from a normal looking local girl then she ticks the boxes.

When I met her she was very hairy down below. It was too much for my liking so didn't partake in carpet munching.

Offline ik8133

Thanks for that, good reveiw.

Offline jimjones37

You're on the windup. There's zip feedback on this girl and you're relatively new to posting yourself.

No feedback, so I offered some here.  :kiss:

Offline DazzieD

Comms - excellent

Looks - 5/10

Services - OWO. Possibly the best I have had. Very enthusiastic, seems to really enjoy. Normally takes me half hour to cum. She had my full load in her mouth within 10 minutes.

She really gets in to it and seems to genuinely enjoy. Her pussy was soaking. Once I'd recovered on with the raincoat and in I went. Again very keen to please. Likes it given to her deep, fast and hard. Followed by more oral, sex, oral and on and on.....

I booked an hour but she was there for easily over 2 hours. I got impression she would have stayed the night had I wanted. Defo not a clock watcher.

If it's good oral, cim, and a very good shag from a normal looking local girl then she ticks the boxes.

When I met her she was very hairy down below. It was too much for my liking so didn't partake in carpet munching.

:thumbsup: Any chance of a review on Scarlett too?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Comms - excellent

Looks - 5/10

I suggest that you make a new review thread from this and so other gents will benefit.
HP

Luvarug