Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetAsCandi  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Al1245

Anyone know where SweetAsCandi has disappeared to. Wanted to book her this week 😔

Offline mrfishyfoo

She has been outed again. :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Her personal real life details have been posted online including pictures and links to her AW.  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

She is therefore having a period of reflection whilst she gets her head around what's going off.  :cry: :cry:

Offline rafa

This is so unfair on the girl, glad I managed to see her back in August. I hope she comes back as she is one of the best in Leeds.

Offline mrfishyfoo

This is so unfair on the girl............

I hope she comes back as she is one of the best in Leeds.

AGREED but unfortunately life is not fair or easy.

Candii will be back that I am certain of.

Best thing that we can all do is give her some space and wait for her AW to come back up.

Offline Sentinal

Where were the details posted and by who?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Where were the details posted and by who?

That's a good question that I am not sure I can answer.

I know exactly who the twat is that did it BUT then I'd be outing her wouldn't I.

Offline cueball

I guess tontober's out of the question now  :dash:

Just when fishy had her warmed to the idea.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I guess tontober's out of the question now  :dash:

Just when fishy had her warmed to the idea.

Yeah well I ain't given up yet.  :unknown:

You know how frustrated I get if my regular podge ain't available.  :dash: :dash:

Offline cueball

Yeah well I ain't given up yet.  :unknown:

Good lad (well, good fish), if it helps tell her cueball wants a sniff at a ton  :sarcastic: if that don't bring her out of the shadows bugger all will  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good lad (well, good fish), if it helps tell her cueball wants a sniff at a ton  :sarcastic: if that don't bring her out of the shadows bugger all will  :lol:

She's says you can FUCK OFF as well :sarcastic: :sarcastic: and she's definately staying in the shadows if that's your best offer.

For £150 for the hour she says cum and get me.  :thumbsup:

Offline Al1245

Why don't we suggest some alternatives till Candi is back.

Maybe Victoria or starnatalia look like a good shoutout. Anyone others?

Offline BLINDBOB25

Personally I not interestedin her real life I just want a great fuck of a fitty who knows what to do

Offline mrfishyfoo

Personally I not interestedin her real life I just want a great fuck of a fitty who knows what to do

+1

Who gives a damn who she really is.

Offline Al1245

Tallboy2

She's says you can FUCK OFF as well :sarcastic: :sarcastic: and she's definately staying in the shadows if that's your best offer.

For £150 for the hour she says cum and get me.  :thumbsup:
Ha ha . That told you CB

mediumjoe

Al that  Suzie 101 , check out her aw number on here  Steve Dave rated her but then he  sometimes does like them a little bit on the larger side ,she is quite a bit heavier than in her pictures.  If that's your thing, great .  Joe

Offline Al1245

Thanks for the heads up Mediumjoe

Offline stevedave

Al that  Suzie 101 , check out her aw number on here  Steve Dave rated her but then he  sometimes does like them a little bit on the larger side ,she is quite a bit heavier than in her pictures.  If that's your thing, great .  Joe

True, I don't mind a larger lass, but she wasn't that big in my opinion. Ok, not the size 10 advertised, but maybe only a 12.

It's the price that's stopped me going back, but she was a good shag for sure.

Tallboy2

Agreed 150 for a 37 yo. Got to be very good. I'll wait till CB gets Candi for the price of 100 then i'll see if i can get the same deal.  :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

Offline stevedave

Agreed 150 for a 37 yo. Got to be very good. I'll wait till CB gets Candi for the price of 100 then i'll see if i can get the same deal.  :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

You might be waiting a while big lad  :lol:

Tallboy2

You might be waiting a while big lad  :lol:
Oooooo SD it's usually the girls that call me that. Have they been talking to you about me?  :lol:

Offline stevedave

Oooooo SD it's usually the girls that call me that. Have they been talking to you about me?  :lol:

Well, your mum mentioned it last night?

Sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist  :D :D blame Sean on my avatar!

Tallboy2

Well, your mum mentioned it last night?

Sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist  :D :D blame Sean on my avatar!
Ha, shes working again? I didnt know. Must have the ghoneria all cleared up.  :scare: :lol:

Myriad

Ha, shes working again? I didnt know. Must have the ghoneria all cleared up.  :scare: :lol:

I just had a slight heart attack until I realised you were talking about his Mum, not Candii. You were talking about his Mum weren't you? :scare:

Offline stevedave

I just had a slight heart attack until I realised you were talking about his Mum, not Candii. You were talking about his Mum weren't you? :scare:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, but only in jest, obviously  :thumbsup: