Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya (Reading) - worst experience in a while ....AVOID!  (Read 1395 times)

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only

This has to rank as one of the worst experiences of my punting hobby so far. Reading is a punting desert especially on Sundays especially with my regulars not being around.  Plan A ditched at the last minute so hanging around in town checking Vivastreet.  Called this girl and all arranged in a matter of minutes. 
Location - serviced apartments opposite Broad Street mall on the high street.
Girl - not as per pics, however decent looking and petite. Said she is half Spanish half Czech, I now suspect she is another one of those Romanian shanks, spoke decent enough English.  Agreed OWO for £20 extra on phone.  Paid her £80 for 30 minutes. She counted and checked the currency with a counterfeit marking pen which was a first for me and asked me to undress while she stashed the cash.
Experience- No FK whatsoever, said I don't kiss. Asked me to lie down on the bed no attempt to get rid of her kit. Started OWO, shallow sucking technique which wasn't doing anything to me. I asked for 69, she said I don't do RO, no kissing tits either. I should have asked for my money back at this point as her demeanor was getting quite aggressive when I said this is way too much money for a less than vanilla service.  She snorted you should have read my profile carefully, I thought to myself yes bitch I should have.
I was like in a situation where I thought fuck it , money is down the drain already so just let get this over with. She was alternating between some shit OWO and even shittier HJ. This has to be the first time ever the little fella didn't even get to half mast forget about the full salute, which prompted a comment from her that this is not funny.
I simply closed my eyes and let her carry on whatever the fuck she was trying. Maybe after 20 or so odd minutes she said times up, dressed and gave her a piece of my mind and said you better fuck off to doing what you did before coming here. She simply smirked as I slammed the door behind me. Hope the bitch doesn't enjoy anymore free money.

Offline pisceanuk

There are so many of these scammers providing horrible services and ripping off customers. I usually walk off if I sense the prossies attitude or demeanor is not going to be good during the punt.

If prostitution was bit more organised from the legal point of view then frequent customer complaints could possibly blacklist such prossies from providing services. 

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry to hear what a shit punt this turned out to be. You've had a good run of positives though, not that makes an excuse for receiving a shit punt. Even faced with a B&S we all make a judgement do we continue, but what a fucking cow she turned out to be. Thanks for warning us about the WG, better luck next time.  :mad:

Offline zulu-lance

There are so many of these scammers providing horrible services and ripping off customers. I usually walk off if I sense the prossies attitude or demeanor is not going to be good during the punt.

If prostitution was bit more organised from the legal point of view then frequent customer complaints could possibly blacklist such prossies from providing services.

At times I forget some of my basic punting tenets, like confirming services, adultvivastreet is a fuckin scam, not going anywhere near it for a while unless someone has reviewed the girl on here.

Sorry to hear what a shit punt this turned out to be. You've had a good run of positives though, not that makes an excuse for receiving a shit punt. Even faced with a B&S we all make a judgement do we continue, but what a fucking cow she turned out to be. Thanks for warning us about the WG, better luck next time.  :mad:

Yes, the run of positives had to end ;) but had a great session yesterday with a tasty Hungarian!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

"NEW HOT MODEL MAYA NEW IN READING>WAITING FOR YOUVIP
Posted by Elaryna on 25/05/2016 "

that alone is odd enough . maya but posted by someone called elatyna and on 25th may yet updated today

fishy as fuck :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline MrMatrix

Yes, the run of positives had to end ;) but had a great session yesterday with a tasty Hungarian!
Are you going to tell us who this Hungarian was then Zulu  :hi:

Offline zulu-lance

Are you going to tell us who this Hungarian was then Zulu  :hi:

Already reviewed her in the London section  :hi: Fit-Becca