Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting First Choice Massage in Cardiff for the first time. What can I expect?  (Read 7850 times)

bencucumbers

Never visited anywhere remotely similar to a massage parlour before and I want to know what I should expect.

What is the booking process like? Is there a dress code? What etiquette should I follow? How long is the wait? Is the waiting room experience awkward? Which girls would you recommend? Are there any Asian girls there? What services are included in the price? Do I need to bring my own condoms? How many times am I allowed to cum? Do the girls like small talk? Are they comfortable with virgins? Do they offer cunnilingus? Will anyone I know find out?

Answers to any or all of these questions, or even any further details you think I may find relevant will be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:20:21 am by bencucumbers »

Offline Bigsaz1984

I've been twice mate but it was years ago. So, I knocked the front door and I like to be discreet so a little panicky because they taken some time to open. Then you walk into the hallway and there is a waiting room on the left which they will
Ask you to wait in. Whilst you are waiting the girls who are available will come and say hello and their name one by one and then one would come and ask if you want to see any of those. You pick the girl who will then take you to a room upstairs. Nice rooms. Not very discreet inside though because you can bump into anyone who may even be waiting in the same room as you. I believe they let you come twice in an hr but once in half hr booking. The girls were nice and the one I picked once was a sexy Asian girl who had tattoo. However I don't remember her name sorry. It's worth it mate but if
You don't like any of the girls you can walk. Oh yes and also there may be a door charge. If I remember right they charge for you to go in whether you're going to punt or not but it's free at certain times. That's how it use to be back then. May be different now.

Offline Bigsaz1984

Also they won't ask you if you're a Virgin or not but you can tell them if you are so they can take it easy and maybe give a better experience?? And you don't need to take condoms. They have everything :)

Jester269269

Ben....Virgin to massage parlour? Or looking to lose virginity?

If it's looking to lose your virginity....think you'd be better off going to a independent if that's the case...

Think it would be far better in my humble opinion. That way you can look through AW and select whom you'd like to lose it with and have a far better time..

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Husqvarna360

Ben, be brave and just do it..

There is a door of the back lane, ring the door bell and you will be welcomed in by one of the ladies, she will show you to the viewing room, where each girl will them come in one at a time to say hello, thier names and the last girl will then normally ask you which girl you would like to see.

Go with the best one you like,  she will then return to the room and show u to the room.  Hand over the paperwork for the visit and she will go and come back about 5 mins later, in the mean time get undressed to avoid wasting time when the girl comes back in.  I don't bother with the massage so straight for ow, and then protected sex.  You can go for extras if they are available but only if you think it's worth the money.

At the end of the pint you can get your self dressed and leave at the same entrance u came in.

Remember if it's your first time punting, it's your hard earned cash and you want to get a good time got it, and if u want yo walk early or it's not for you u can send nobody will ever know so nothing to worry about.

Allways visit the parlour freshly showered, clean, teeth brushed and mints on route and a good smelling aftershave.. Normally the better you turn out the better service u will get.  And allways be respectful to the ladies not rude and definitely not nasty in any way.

Be brave u will enjoy!

:drinks:

bencucumbers

Ben....Virgin to massage parlour? Or looking to lose virginity?

If it's looking to lose your virginity....think you'd be better off going to a independent if that's the case...

Think it would be far better in my humble opinion. That way you can look through AW and select whom you'd like to lose it with and have a far better time..

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Virgin in general.

Jester269269

Best seeing independent then tbh....
All the Cardiff lads will advise you on the best to pop your cherry  :thumbsup:

bencucumbers

Best seeing independent then tbh....
All the Cardiff lads will advise you on the best to pop your cherry  :thumbsup:

Independent girls aren't in my price range from what I've seen. :(

Jester269269

Get saving or busking then or 1/2 hour... Personally wouldn't want to lose it in a chop shop

But good luck what ever you decided

Offline dcpunt

Hi Ben,

I believe the parlours charge 50 for half an hour.
There are some indy girls that charge 60 for half an hour that do provide excelent service.

I would recommend:
External Link/Members Only  Amy is a lovely Polish girl, her english isnt very good, but good enough.

Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Jester269269

Well done DC, see Ben best thing you've done is find this site.

Hopefully you won't get a bad punt

Offline dcpunt

Another polish girl charges 60 for half an hour. I've never seen her, but I believe she's got good reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

newforthisyear

I've been with both the girls mentioned above. Niki by far is so much more welcoming with a really nice apartment.

Offline HughJardon

As previously explained,  this place does have a discreet back entrance and the place is clean and has quite a cool layout,  big huge rooms with en suite showers,  music running through the house and for the gamblers out there it even has fruit machines.
But Bencucumbers. My last visit to 1st Choice basically made me feel like giving up punting,  yes it was that Bad,  I picked Erica a stunning little brunette,  friendly fairly chatty,  but the service was rushed and she just wanted me out the door,  and bollocks emptied as quick as poss.
I think the only person worth punting there is Polish Katie,  but she knows the ropes on giving basic service and getting you to cum quick. If you are a punting virgin,  then they'll make you come within 5 minutes,  it doesn't matter that it's only 50 pounds,  because for 60 Amy linked above will give you the full 30 minutes of time and will blow and fuck you into a moist frenzy. Her Blow jobs are top notch!!!

I would rate Abygales 1st Ambassadors 2nd and 1st choice last. But surely an Indie is worth an extra 10er, you won't be on cctv and your unlikely to bump into anyone you recognise with an Independent!!!

bencucumbers

What about Asian indies? Where can I find them?

np500

You need to sit down and read the thread, fantastic week to be in Cardiff ( for Asian lovers ) think most you'd ever need to know will be in there somewhere, if your looking for an Asian punt, and I'd 100% advise you see a good indie, you don't get a second chance to enjoy your first shag, most of us will have had a shit fumble for our first attempt , you have the enviable chance to have a very memorable time, I say,  save up and misswelshkandice will look after you but that's your choice , good luck.

Jester269269

Wish I had option back in the day for Mollie to pop my cherry xxx I'd have saved for years..
Pmsl my pop was neighbour with huge tits...never forget your first pop.

np500

All I remember was climbing off and to my horror the bed was covered in blood, it was her first time as well, the mad scramble to clean the sheets without my parents noticing was horrendous

newforthisyear

Yeah wish I would have lost the big v to someone who knew what they were doing and knew how to make something memorable...

My first time was an awful struggle in a single bed trying to be quiet... I was someone elses first and she looked totally bewildered when i put a towel down first... then she thanked me afterwards haha..

But yeah, a good indie will make it an incredible experience to remember

np500

i would have put 5 towels down if I was old enough to actually know what was going to follow said hump ?

Offline HughJardon

What about Asian indies? Where can I find them?

I can't recommend any at this present time , as I ain't seen the ones currently in Cardiff.

Although the sites can be located down the bay,  Riverside,  Roath and old Broadway  :hi:

Whats your type of hunnypot though??