Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa.23 Great Body, Great Price  (Read 3489 times)

10 review(s) for Lisa.23 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good comms, residential area, room tiny, bathroom shoddy but working. The room and bathroom don't bother me at all but may for some. Fucking great body, I love firm natural tits and they were exactly as they look in the pics, she has a real model look to her, slim, tall and taut with a firm arse. Good owo, but not deepthroat and pretty repetitive, sex was not great as her pussy is pretty loose and there was not much sensation. Doggy should have been good because she had a nice bum, but didn't really let me get in a good position. Let me come twice. Nice to talk too, but couldn't understand much english. Great value in my opinion, but the sex wasn't that great.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for reviewing. How old would you say she is?
What would you rate her face out of 5? Good skin? Looks a bit odd/blotchy ...maybe it's just the camera shot. Eyebrows look a bit odd too.

Offline Malvolio

Anyone got a clue what a sniffing GFE might be?

LL

Nice to talk too, but couldn't understand much english.
I don't mean to criticise your review and thank you for posting it. 
How can she be nice to talk to if she doesn't understand what you're talking about?

Offline romeomustdie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good comms, residential area, room tiny, bathroom shoddy but working. The room and bathroom don't bother me at all but may for some. Fucking great body, I love firm natural tits and they were exactly as they look in the pics, she has a real model look to her, slim, tall and taut with a firm arse. Good owo, but not deepthroat and pretty repetitive, sex was not great as her pussy is pretty loose and there was not much sensation. Doggy should have been good because she had a nice bum, but didn't really let me get in a good position. Let me come twice. Nice to talk too, but couldn't understand much english. Great value in my opinion, but the sex wasn't that great.

Does she offer fk or dfk???

Offline aanimator

I don't mean to criticise your review and thank you for posting it. 
How can she be nice to talk to if she doesn't understand what you're talking about?

I was thinking that while I was writing it, but at the time couldn't be bothered write what I actually thought, so, you know when a wg is friendly and pleasant to be around but you can't really understand what she's saying, it was like that. So really were weren't actually talking.

Offline aanimator

Thanks for reviewing. How old would you say she is?
What would you rate her face out of 5? Good skin? Looks a bit odd/blotchy ...maybe it's just the camera shot. Eyebrows look a bit odd too.

I found her facially quite attractive with very nice eyes, but you are right, she had blotchy skin

Offline aanimator

I found her facially quite attractive with very nice eyes, but you are right, she had blotchy skin

4 out of 5 if you don't mind blotchy skin, otherwise 3/5

Offline Tony_Red

Cheers for replying. I'm gonna pass.  Here's verification by the way...

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:15:26 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Turtle Z

Cheers for replying. I'm gonna pass.  Here's verification by the way...

Very sexy, particularly that big left ear.

Offline romeomustdie

LL

I was thinking that while I was writing it, but at the time couldn't be bothered write what I actually thought, so, you know when a wg is friendly and pleasant to be around but you can't really understand what she's saying, it was like that. So really were weren't actually talking.
Yep OK thanks for clarifying. So she's good company. I can appreciate that. Few girls I can just lay next to on the bed after shooting my load and just relax with them. Usually I just want to get dressed and leave but some of them are nice to be around.