Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Vicky 45 - Kenton  (Read 1042 times)

4 review(s) for -VICKY45- (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One to avoid.

She wasn't my plan A, or B or C either. A late punt, I made contact. Comms are handled with a maid as Vick'y English was very poor.

She looks like her pics and had very smooth and soft skin, and that's as good as the punt gets. At the time she her rates for hh and one hour was 40/60 but she tried asking for £50 for hh. I was about to walk but she accepted £40. I shoulda walked in hindsight. Now I see she's upped her rates.

Lied about services twice. No kissing, no OWO and the first thing she did was put a condom on my flaccid cock. Rubbish technique so decided to fuck her instead, and she kept her hand on my shaft in all positions to prevent deep penetration. I don't know how I nutted but I did. No to a massage either so I cut my losses and left well before my time was up. Sent a text to the maid afterwards telling her I wasn't happy and didn't get a response. My advice is to avoid this one. Complete garbage.

Offline pumps

Complete garbage.

abit like her face.

that bottom must of been what got you in the door!

Offline SamLP

abit like her face.

that bottom must of been what got you in the door!
Yep it was, banging her in doggy was spoilt with her fucking hand in the way.

Offline punk

Yep it was, banging her in doggy was spoilt with her fucking hand in the way.

Should have shot on her face.

Fucking scam artist.

:mad: :angry:

Offline Steve2

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One to avoid.

She wasn't my plan A, or B or C either. A late punt, I made contact. Comms are handled with a maid as Vick'y English was very poor.

She looks like her pics and had very smooth and soft skin, and that's as good as the punt gets. At the time she her rates for hh and one hour was 40/60 but she tried asking for £50 for hh. I was about to walk but she accepted £40. I shoulda walked in hindsight. Now I see she's upped her rates.

Lied about services twice. No kissing, no OWO and the first thing she did was put a condom on my flaccid cock. Rubbish technique so decided to fuck her instead, and she kept her hand on my shaft in all positions to prevent deep penetration. I don't know how I nutted but I did. No to a massage either so I cut my losses and left well before my time was up. Sent a text to the maid afterwards telling her I wasn't happy and didn't get a response. My advice is to avoid this one. Complete garbage.

Sounds like a right cunt, thanks for naming and shaming Sam. :thumbsup: