Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyFit Sydney - Edinburgh  (Read 3548 times)

17 review(s) for SexyFit-Sydney (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

somefun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now I was looking for something different here, I appreciate that. :rolleyes:

Putting aside the muscles,  the facial looks and overall build were not sufficiently convincing for me to hang around.   I do not know if she is genuine  / TS / TV and I apologise if I got it wrong, but there was too much doubt in my mind and this should be called out here as I'm sure other punters may think the same if they went to meet her. 

I have no problem with people who are TS / TV indeed I have known some in my civi life, but that's not what I'm looking for in my current hobby.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:09:00 pm by somefun »

Offline Harrymetsally

She looks female.  If she's using steroids this might make her look more masculine.

Offline David1970

Somefun I take it you went to she her?
You walked because you thought she was TV/TS?
It's not to clear to me.

somefun

She has a big age spot / surplus skin growth on her left side of forehead, right as you look at it.

Yes I walked as facially in particular she was too masculine for comfort / liking, not withstanding I was expecting a muscular / athletic girl.

Offline ComeAgain

Am I missing something? The clue is in the name surely....Sydney!

somefun

Sidney is male Sydney is seemingly mostly a girls name so yes you are missing something but I did have that as a concern.  There are comments on here that from punters that met her that make no mention of dubiety of her origins. Nor does AW profile or feedback.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:17:37 am by somefun »

Offline Harrymetsally

Had a look at her latest pics - she's on steroids 100%.

Now in Swindon...

fredlast369

To be fair I'd have said she's a girl on juice but theres no face pics which makes it harder to tell. Thanks to the OP as was considering seeing her as I like fit woman.  The review has put me off so will keep looking  :(