Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Sandra  (Read 1666 times)

18 review(s) for GIRLFRIEND SANDRA (11 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline henry palfrey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Apprearance

Photos on her AW profile are accurate, slim Hungarian girl, probably mid to late twenties, very friendly with very good English.

Comms

Very easy, initial call and later text with apartment number

Modern apartment in the Jewellery Quarter, easy to find and very discreet.

Service

Having read her profile on AW I decided to go for a session with rimming, CIM and facial, cost was £130 for the hour.

Once the paperwork was sorted out, I took a quick shower, I’d already showered before arriving but as I’d asked for rimming Sandra asked me to shower first.

Back to the bedroom and Sandra quickly slipped out of her bra and panties and joined me on the bed.  Nice kissing and fondling session before she moved down to start work on my cock.

Oral technique was good, no deep throat but very nice slow action, alternating between my cock, balls and arse, nice eye contact, round one finished with me shooting my load in her mouth.

Quick clean up and Sandra offered me a drink and we had a chat while I got ready for round 2 which began with more kissing and I moved down to give her shaven pussy a tonguing, more oral and rimming and I finished off by wanking myself off into her waiting mouth.

Overall a very enjoyable no rush session, I am going to return and give her lovely pussy a good pounding.

She also does a duo service with her friend Kim, who is currently on holiday and I will definitely give that a go when she returns.

getonit

Nice review,i have seen her recently and she is indeed friendly but not only that she also has a GSOH,  I Do like to engage i banter on my meetings its all part of the fun but with some EE It is not always possible but sanras english is excellent. The one issue i did have with her, and it is mentioned on previous reviews , is she has bad breath so i didnt engage in any kissing.

Offline Littlefoot

Nice review. I Do like to engage in banter on my meetings its all part of the fun but with some EE It is not always possible but sandras english is excellent.

Couldn't agree with you more. Great when you get a girl you can have a good laugh with, as well as being a great shag.

I was planning on seeing Sandra within the next week or two. This review has only heightened my enthusiasm to book.

Offline justabloke

How the hell did I miss this one until now? Onto the HL, thanks guys

Offline BustaNut

Great review bud, thanks. The only thing putting me off seeing her is the Beyoncé breath - I've got a pretty sensitive nose and would probably end up barfing on her. I vomited on a (former) colleague once, his breath was so bad and he insisted on getting as close as possible when talking to me........it wasn't pretty.