Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red hot Porcha Aberdare TOFFT  (Read 2092 times)

1 review(s) for RedHot Porcha (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jester269269

External Link/Members Only

Red is relatively new to Aw so thought would take the plunge as she only had 3 feedback and from low punters.

Comms very difficult at first and has recently had a family bereavement so hasn't been that active.

Not my usual type punt as out calls only, but seen car meets and it's been years since had a game of in car Twister.

So arranged £80 for 1/2 hour meet another first as in all years I've enjoyed this hobby I've only ever book an hour or more.

Location somewhere up the valleys. Venue spotless always like to keep my car clean  :D

Red was running late but kept me informed en route. Turned up and very well presented pics in profile are her and as stated not my usual type of SP but has a dirty look to her and lots of ink which I love.

Jumped in car off we went Red has a bubbly fun personality even if she was slightly nervous as it was a first meet. found nice quiet spot and down to the twister.

She is very game and time flew, seemed to genuinely enjoy, OWO RO and Penetration Tits are massive and has a nicely shaven haven. No clock watching as you couldn't see a thing but went over time.

In summary a great time...very game woman. And would prefer to have met her as an in call.

Need a Sports Massage today though as pulled more than my main muscle.

Would I meet again 100%
Would recommend 100%

Great VFM

She reminds me very much of Lola Belle in Neath. Think they would make a great duo.

np500

You got there in the end J, happy you enjoyed the punt, but you kept referring to her as red !  I felt I was there my self reading that review !

Jester269269

Lmao I can categorically state!!! It certainly wasn't the Duo King..

That certainly isn't on the jesters punting list.

np500

Ha ha, I've done a few mmf's , but never read a review by the other guy, thank fuck ! But so long as it was money well spent, it's all good , even though I missed out this time, ha ha  .

Jester269269

Bastard suffering today though..... Need to get a massage booked in for tonight..
Too old for car twister now...

np500

Get a tranny, you can use the back doors to get in , and access your pleasure !

Offline Mil 34

What kind of trannie do you mean red  :D. I would not fancy getting in the back doors lol

np500

Tranny back doors are great, you would't believe what I chuck in them !

Offline Mil 34

Sometimes it's better not to know red  :thumbsup:

np500

This site is all about sharing the joy 🤘

Jester269269

Jester269269

Update on profile..

Also one of few Welsh SP,s active on UKE which is always good to see  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems she's had some issues and has new profile.  :hi:

Jester269269

Heads up on this... accounts been hacked... :thumbsdown:

And SP is being outed by someone  :dash:

Fooking cuents about in this game  :mad:

np500

Agree, at least 80% of the Girls I've seen a few times have had issues with ex's, punters or cranks, I happily go out of my way to keep these girls safe as I can and in doing that you keep yourself safe, but some out there are just plain stupid and I don't get boyfriends who go out with s p's and can't handle what thay do , date a civvy for fuck sake and stop ruining there lives and our fun , selfish I know , but we pay top dollar so yes, selfish.

Jester269269

Agree, at least 80% of the Girls I've seen a few times have had issues with ex's, punters or cranks, I happily go out of my way to keep these girls safe as I can and in doing that you keep yourself safe, but some out there are just plain stupid and I don't get boyfriends who go out with s p's and can't handle what thay do , date a civvy for fuck sake and stop ruining there lives and our fun , selfish I know , but we pay top dollar so yes, selfish.
Won't go into it Red,, but she's had AW hacked, sent me screen shots of AW messages.
Advised to go saafe and ask for advice on UKE if she can get into account.

Cunts outing her need what we used to call in catterick a proper fooking beasting  :dash:

This games on one thing only!!! And that's discretion.
I've zip to lose being outed.

np500

Offline Mil 34