Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Candy Apple - Imperial Wharf  (Read 3791 times)

7 review(s) for Miss Candy Apple (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline loner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a great time with Candy, when she was at Imperial Wharf in London a few months ago.

Comms: Very fast, responsive.
Looks: Looks exactly like the photos, amazing body, dressed in gorgeous lingerie and very friendly and warm. Tits are of course fake but looks awesome and they are huge. Toned body, takes care of herself.
Service: Sensual GFE, kisses, pecks on the body, stroking, sensual OWO and some 69. Did her in a few standard positions and finished.
Overall I would return. Im always a 30 minute 1 shot guy so i never go for longer punts.

Offline azrael

Is she there with her sister? They dont interact with each other but they do get kinky with you though :yahoo:

Offline david123xyz

saw candy just before xmas, and i have to say she is without exception the best punt ive ever had, in so much as she was actually stunning looking, lovely body even the fake tits didnt put me off, her manner was very accomodating, did everything i asked. couldnt have asked for more.. the pics dont do her justice, shes way less dowdy looking in reality
 really really  happy to recommend.. yummy!!

Offline Moneyd

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gatehouse

...aaaaaand she's gone.  :dash:

Shame. I would gladly lose my mess over that any day of the week.

:thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 05:56:24 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Gatehouse

Well, its either an away-day to Brum, or that's the torn the arse out of that one....

Offline agcnospam

Love both of them...met them two or three times, pretty vanilla service, but the chance to bang a pair of busty petite twin milfs with quite fantastic bodies does not come along that often!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

According to the Vivastreet link on this thread, they're in Ladywood. The most deprived area in Birmingham, possibly even the UK. I wonder if they mis read and thought it was "depraved"?  :lol: I don't fancy walking round there even in the day time.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124399.0

Offline Gynaemyte

Well, its either an away-day to Brum, or that's the torn the arse out of that one....

An Away Day to Brum and, depending on your stamina, take in M.I. as well – probably not as ‘congested’ as her tours down in The Smoke and maybe better VFM?
I wonder why Candy ‘renewed’ her Profile?
She does indeed look fucking gorgeous even at 32 and I hate ‘fakes’ but may make an exception this time – LIMITED TIME ONLY IN THE CITY (her Cap’s, not K.T.) – meaning she may tour back to London?
I saw Sophie Unique (Hungarian, 38, a few years ago, fucking sublime) and I’ve taken onboard the recent derision of that word. So be it. 
Looks like a tight knit group of Divas of Birmingham with, mainly, few AW (I know!) Ratings.
I’ll watch this space.

Offline agcnospam

According to the Vivastreet link on this thread, they're in Ladywood. The most deprived area in Birmingham, possibly even the UK. I wonder if they mis read and thought it was "depraved"?  :lol: I don't fancy walking round there even in the day time.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124399.0

I saw them there, they were in a really nice new build apartment, pretty close to the city centre as I recall - I got a taxi so never took much notice of the area in general, but the around round the block/complex was fine. I also saw Naughty Sarah and Hot Kim xxx on the same day, must say there are some fine looking girls in Brum!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I saw them there, they were in a really nice new build apartment, pretty close to the city centre as I recall - I got a taxi so never took much notice of the area in general, but the around round the block/complex was fine. I also saw Naughty Sarah and Hot Kim xxx on the same day, must say there are some fine looking girls in Brum!

I suppose Ladywood technically starts towards the Five Ways end of Broad Street, but even so, if I was renting myself out, I wouldn't advertise myself as being from there. Images of crack whores with one eye and one tooth in a council flat straight out of Shameless spring to mind.

Offline agcnospam

I live in London so I have no idea what are the good and bad areas of Birmingham, but if the area has a dodgy reputation (deserved or not) I think it definitely has an effect on business. I would much rather punt late at night in Kensington than some of the dodgier areas of London, no doubt about it. I believe that the flat they work from may have some kind of rota of girls from week to week or month to month, but I have only been there once and don't know much about that group that they seem to be part of (Divas?). They looked at coming to London but couldn't find a suitable apartment, I guess it may be that the prices are that much higher, and they may be worried about the profit margin, as I think they charge the same prices in Brum and here.

Anyway good luck if you meet them, the reviews on here seem to be mainly positive but a few neutral and negative comments have been made as well, I absolutely love meeting them but it's all a bit subjective.