Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Victoria and Star Natalia 3 some Leeds city centre  (Read 2087 times)

Tallboy2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: 220 for 1 hour (actually got about an hour and 15 mins)

Comms: well I started to try and get this meet sorted a week prior. Messaged Amazing Victoria No1 but got little constructive response. So knowing i was heading to Leeds I tried booking a couple of other whores without success. Couple of days before i’m due in Leeds I tried again and this time the AV that I know replied. A slot was reserved and she would contact Star Natalia and get back to me. That she did and all sorted. Closer to the appointment I started becoming a little nervous and messaged AV to explain this. She reasured me pointing out that I hadnt  met SN before.

Arrival and Initial action: so i park up at a station and get the train into Leeds. On the train my nervousness has gone, I think I’ll go for a pint first to relax me. Then a text comes through from AV ‘Star has arrived we are ready for you!’ (this is 30 mins early) so no pint for me, I’m off the train and walking fast to AV’s place.
I tap on the door and she opens it and I see the beautiful AV, we kiss,  it’s so passionate. Eventually she leads me to the bedroom and there waiting on the bed is a beautiful lady with shoulder length blonde hair – Star Natalia!   Now I’ve never met SN before, I wasn’t disappointed.  SN pounces on me and locks her lips onto mine, her tongue is popping in and out my mouth. I do notice a rough area around her mouth, I have to push her away as I want to pay. I hand AV the dosh, she on leaving the room she instructs us not to start without her, but as soon as she is gone SN is on me again, her kissing is so enthusiastic and full on. AV returns and complains that we started without  her. AV now takes contol!

Main Action: Av orders me to lay on the bed then for SN to get into 69 position above me. I start to lick away but although my manhood is well ready for action, it gets none! AV has positioned herself on me so that SN is giving her puss some action. Next SN is ordered to lay on the bed with head hanging off, i have to lick her and AV positions herself above SN’s face where her puss gets some great tongue action. SN says she needs my big cock but AV has different ideas and apologises to me and I am left out of the fun as the girls are 69ing in front of me. I pop my head over and look into AV’s dark eyes then watch her tongue probing SN’s sweet pussy, I can’t stand it and try to get my mouth to AV’s but there’s not enough room. Moving down the other end all is hidden by SN’s long blonde hair, I pull it to one side and see her with closed eyes and tongue deep in AV’s slit. I ask for a kiss and she is straight on me tasting of AV. Under AV’s instuctions my cock then gets the full attention of both girls, they take turns in sloppy OWO whilst touching each other at every opportunity.  At one point AV tells me to feel how wet SN is and she is dripping. SN is asked to lay on the bed, again with  her head hanging off the bed again, AV is now licking her again and I am deep inside SN’s mouth. After many minutes of this SN is demanding cock for her pussy, she grabs a condom and AV is no longer in charge. On it goes and man can she fuck! Revese cowgirl is first then cowgirl with AV sat on my face , i can’t breath at one point as AV pushes hard down on me, this is such a turn on, AV’s puss tastes amazing. I fuck both girls in all sorts of different positions changing condoms as i change girl. I am i heaven.  AV’s alarm sounds and i know ive been there an hour. She tells me its not over and to keep having fun. I think i’m going to milk this for all i’m worth.

Finale: Its time to cum. They start by both laying either side of me taking turns in snogging me whist one or both of them is gently playing with me. Then they kiss each other close up right in front of me, I join in -wow a threesome kiss. They then take turns in OWO whilst the other snogs my face off. Eventually its all too much and I errupt into AV’s mouth the volcanic activity continues for what seems like minutes. My tongue is deep in SN’s mouth, she is sucking the life out of it. I relax, open my eyes and disconnect myself from SN. I look up and AV is on her knees straddled above me. She opens her mouth and allows my cum to flow onto her lower lip then sucks it back in again. She repeats this a number of times until eventually she allows the sperm to escape her mouth and it all spills out onto her chest between her breasts. She the puts both hands in my cum and rubs it all into her tits. SN now is up on her knees and is licking AV’s mouth. AV tells me that she is going to make me dirty and then rubs her tits all over me.

Aftercare: some nice chat and relaxing cuddling (SN still touching herself throughout) I ask SN to speak in Russian and they talk to each other in a language i don’t  understand, they giggle and laugh and there is a great atmosphere in the room. Eventually AV explains another punter is due and we must leave. SN gives me a kiss and rushes to the shower I get dressed and am seen to the door by AV I look at her and she still looks stunning. I give her a peck and thank her for such a great experience and am about to leave, she looks disappointed for a second then locks her lips onto mine and kisses my face off again for the next 30 seconds.

After the fun: I’m out and back in the busy street at rush hour. I am glowing inside and head to the pub to meet a fellow punter and tell him all about it. Pint in hand but the whole experience seems a blur, slowly the details start to come back to me. After 45 mins I’m ready for more action and message AV to see if she is free. Unfortunately she is booked up. I get back on the train and start to search for another WG. I find one and stop in the town of Selby where I pop and see bustynaturalselena.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 I shall not go into details as i have reviewed her before. She is ok and got my rocks off again in the 30 min booking.
Got back home thought about my nights adventures, had a wank and went to sleep.

Conclusion: overall a fantastic experience. Both girls very enthusiastic. A very professional service. Kissing exceptional. Sex fantastic. Both girls were great fun and so easy to get along with.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 11:47:01 pm by Tallboy2 »

Offline Paulday

I've got the same booked for next week, will review, from all the communication the girls are at least as excited as I am!!!! Sound like I'm in for a treat.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well well MrTB2 that's some review  :yahoo: :yahoo:

You sir are an animal  :hi: :diablo:

Tallboy2

Well well MrTB2 that's some review  :yahoo: :yahoo:

You sir are an animal  :hi: :diablo:
Thanks Mr Foo

Ziltoid5150

Holy fuck that sounds epic

Gonna have me some of that before the year is out

Thanks for a brilliant review

Offline Tricks

Great review TB I stuck with it to the very end  :thumbsup:

Tallboy2

Thank you, best sex i have had all year!

Offline johnstoves102938

Great review OP. Havent seen either yet as they are a pain to get hold of.
I think I will take one at a time.

Reviews to follow as soon as I have done my bit.
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Tallboy2

Great review OP. Havent seen either yet as they are a pain to get hold of.
I think I will take one at a time.

Reviews to follow as soon as I have done my bit.
AV Is usually easy to get hold of.

Offline walter

She used to be easy to get hold of. Not sure why, but she doesn't seem to answer calls and texts these days. Must be me!
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. (Walter White)

Tallboy2

She used to be easy to get hold of. Not sure why, but she doesn't seem to answer calls and texts these days. Must be me!
Message her on AW first
I did have trouble getting a constructive response from her even on AW
On text i got nothing back.
I wanted to book a week in advance but she wasnt interested but 3 days before she was very forthcoming
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 05:36:13 pm by Tallboy2 »

Offline johnstoves102938

Same experience here. Shes been deleting my AW msgs and not replying. No reply to texts/calls either.

Will persevere.

Offline anonyorks

Sounds like a great time Tallboy  :drinks:

Offline dubs

Great report, I got a semi just reading it.

I thought she had got rid of the alarm?

Tallboy2

Great report, I got a semi just reading it.

I thought she had got rid of the alarm?
Hey you can pay me something for that!
Lol
The alarm sounded. There is also a handy clock on display so i could keep an eye on the time and know when it was time to explode!

Offline johnstoves102938

Thanks. Ive enquired about a booking, lets see if she gets back to me this time!