Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fuckclub are back  (Read 6551 times)

Reeson69

External Link/Members Only

I doubt they'd come back so soon if the last one hadn't been popular.
Did anyone go to the previous one?
I'm really tempted as it's something I've never experienced.

Offline Mr blue

Quite tempted by this myself , went to one years ago and it was great

Offline Sar-Major

Quite tempted by this myself , went to one years ago and it was great

Me too, done a few back in the days of Juicy Jo, and Greedy girl Angie Riley (Manchester) :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

But life's a bitch I'm fekin working late Thursday  :dash: :dash: :dash:

May be there'll be a "NEXT" time, I live and hope  :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tiger63

would like to try but id want more info 1st

jeanvaljean2000

Me too, done a few back in the days of Juicy Jo, and Greedy girl Angie Riley (Manchester) :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

But life's a bitch I'm fekin working late Thursday  :dash: :dash: :dash:

May be there'll be a "NEXT" time, I live and hope  :D :D :D

Whoaoo  Angie Riley  :lol: . She is the reason I became a punter. I met with her at gentlemen party in London in 2004 she told me about sandys and her own party in Manchester.  Girls like that don't exist anymore. I met juicy jo at one of her parties in Manchester.

Offline Sar-Major

Whoaoo  Angie Riley  :lol: . She is the reason I became a punter. I met with her at gentlemen party in London in 2004 she told me about sandys and her own party in Manchester.  Girls like that don't exist anymore. I met juicy jo at one of her parties in Manchester.

Yeh..Angie baby.........I can recall her first party in the Toon like it was yesterday. Jury's Inn, when it first opened, I got accosted by two ladies at the parking meter before hand asking about paking regs. One asked was I there for Angie's party, I said Errr Yes. She jokingly said I'll see you later wink, wink. Boy did she not........... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Reeson69

would like to try but id want more info 1st

Here's Grace Harper  :thumbsup:

and Angie Hotbox :thumbsdown:

£110 for 2 hours isn't bad but I could squeeze two punts out of that cash and not have to share with anyone.
If it had been Grace and another girl I liked it could have been very tempting.

Offline John Deere

Juicy joe's party were cracking and some horny lasses there . Phil her boy used to do a few as well .  :diablo:

Offline itsjustme

Fucking hell, £120. I just went to Barca and they had a gangbang on at the peepshow/cinema venue for €15 . The lasses werent that bad either

Offline Destootoo

Giving the November one some serious consideration!

simonthesimples

I've never been to one of these and am very tempted. Any of you guys with experience of such, is this essentially a spectator sport except for the alpha male types who jam up the front of the queue whereby others don't get a go? Only two girls so I expect long lines. Any comments?

Reeson69

I've never been to one of these and am very tempted. Any of you guys with experience of such, is this essentially a spectator sport except for the alpha male types who jam up the front of the queue whereby others don't get a go? Only two girls so I expect long lines. Any comments?

We're British. We'll patiently queue...unless some OAP's turn up and barge their way to the front as if it's pension day at the Post Office.

Offline Sar-Major

We're British. We'll patiently queue...unless some OAP's turn up and barge their way to the front as if it's pension day at the Post Office.

Well as an old C.O. said to me about a young officer...............A stiff prick has no conscience..... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

jeanvaljean2000

Fucking hell, £120. I just went to Barca and they had a gangbang on at the peepshow/cinema venue for €15 . The lasses werent that bad either

OK mate. Can you elaborate please?  I think a review is very much  due

Offline Destootoo

Alright lads

I was booked up for this on Thursday and out of interest I followed Skyler Mckay on Facebook.

She was tweeting today that someone was pretending to be her on adult work  and after talking to her on twiter low and behold it was these guys. The profile has since been removed

So this looks like a bust :(    bit now to plan a makey it up to myself punt :)

Reeson69

Alright lads

I was booked up for this on Thursday and out of interest I followed Skyler Mckay on Facebook.

She was tweeting today that someone was pretending to be her on adult work  and after talking to her on twiter low and behold it was these guys. The profile has since been removed

So this looks like a bust :(    bit now to plan a makey it up to myself punt :)

So this has been some kind of scam?
I thought they were coming back far too regularly and nobody ever seemed to go.

I wonder how they managed to get people's money?
I've never been to one of these so don't know what the payment method is.

Offline Destootoo

I think they actually run mate but with less famous girls. A semi bait and switch

Offline Sar-Major

So this has been some kind of scam?
I thought they were coming back far too regularly and nobody ever seemed to go.

I wonder how they managed to get people's money?
I've never been to one of these so don't know what the payment method is.

Well the ones I've been to it was pay at the door, before the party started.  :P

Shagger69

I went to one of these events in the past after seeing it in the Fabswingers meets section. It stated that Skyler McKay would be performing and I was told that Hannah Shaw would also be in attendance. I arrived at the venue and guess what? No Hannah or Skyler

Reeson69

If it's a bait and switch, what are the girls like?

Stevie3060

I went to the one before and it was grace Harper and she was there along with Amanda from Newcastle didn't go to the last one and I'm glad if skylah wasn't there. unsure about these now, I did think they were genuine.

Reeson69

I went to the one before and it was grace Harper and she was there along with Amanda from Newcastle didn't go to the last one and I'm glad if skylah wasn't there. unsure about these now, I did think they were genuine.

How many blokes turned up and where was it held?
You're the only person who's admitted attending so a bit more info would be welcome.

Offline Sar-Major

How many blokes turned up and where was it held?
You're the only person who's admitted attending so a bit more info would be welcome.

YEH...............Like a fekin review!!!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Shagger69

This profile has disappeared from Fab. I had them in my hotlist and now they aren't there

Offline Sar-Major

WELL!!!!! that's what "Scammers, Bait n Switch" fekers do................Grab ya cash, and fuck off....................... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Stevie3060

Reeson, sorry for the delay but it was a flat near St Nicholas cathedral near central station. Decent flat and easy to find I'm guessing there was about 10 maximum blokes there then 2 girls all spent in the bedroom they did have a 15min break but it was good. I went to the day time one so can't comment on the night time one but easy comms the girls were canny and I can't really complain but it's worrying if they are switching them at the last minute.

Reeson69

Reeson, sorry for the delay but it was a flat near St Nicholas cathedral near central station. Decent flat and easy to find I'm guessing there was about 10 maximum blokes there then 2 girls all spent in the bedroom they did have a 15min break but it was good. I went to the day time one so can't comment on the night time one but easy comms the girls were canny and I can't really complain but it's worrying if they are switching them at the last minute.

Thanks.
Finances are a little stretched at the moment, but if they come back and I can afford it then I'll definitely go.

jeanvaljean2000

Thanks.
Finances are a little stretched at the moment, but if they come back and I can afford it then I'll definitely go.

I saw Grace harper in Birmingham recently at a party and she confirmed that she drove from Newcastle and that it was a fuck club party. It's genuine but girls may change their mind at the last minute but organisers always have a reserve just in case. Been to parties when one advertised girl didn't turn up and the replacement was way better