Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Salma / Paloma (Preston tour)  (Read 2218 times)

1 review(s) for TS LA MAS LATINA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jaszyj87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her on Birchplace as in Preston, though I'd give her a go seemed nice enough.

Comms: Great, very fast. Though I do always find it wierd when Girls send me an address before I've confirmed what time I can do.

Looks: Looks how she does in pic, wore exactly that outfit in picture, nice small boobs.

So far you're probably thinking why the negative.

Get there pleasantries exchanged, I reiterate to her what I'd like: Striptease, oral bothways me fucking her in a few positions and us both to cum.

she then proceeded to strip me down, dry hump me say "call me a ditry beech" 100times and try to stick her fingers up my ass (not intrested in this). I tell her so.

we go to the bed for oral she then pushes me over bed and squirts lube on my ass. I say again No to this.

we start 69ing im having fun (finally) then i feel a finger poke in my ass (Im getting abit pissed off)

I tell her she has to just suck me off (her blow job in really good) i then turn her doggy style and fuck her when getting close i turn her over mish so i can cum on her tits, but she just staring off into space no interaction, no noise nothing. kills me off completely.

I left after 25 min. not much enjoyment bar the BJ when demanded.

I'm sure if you like being fucked you'd enjoy her but just we didnt click and she obviously had a different idea on how my meet should go.

Offline Taggart

No point in her ad saying she's passive when she'd rather be active.
Good report with useful warning. Thanks

Offline jaszyj87

if she'd rather be the active person that's fine, there are girls that advertise as active only. I'm not interested in those girls at all.

Online pumps

you must have a beautiful ass that he really wanted to finger....

sounds a bit like myself with I' m with a PAWG  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Did the shemale cum as you agreed?

Offline jaszyj87

you must have a beautiful ass that he really wanted to finger....

sounds a bit like myself with I' m with a PAWG  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Did the shemale cum as you agreed?

there are gorillas with less hair on their ass than me

No she didnt