Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella-Leeds  (Read 5587 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Firstly we get the punter, then we get the prossie and now we've got the bloody pimp  :dash: who's next, the bloody cleaner  :dash: the maid  :dash: or the window cleaner  :sarcastic:

Do I hear the sound of hores and plastic swords ?? :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

GolfNut

Firstly we get the punter, then we get the prossie and now we've got the bloody pimp  :dash: who's next, the bloody cleaner  :dash: the maid  :dash: or the window cleaner  :sarcastic:

Nah Golfie's here  :lol: :lol:

Thought it was just the E Mids where the fun happened. I need to get up North a bit more  :sarcastic:

GolfNut

Thank God you're here golfie  :sarcastic:

Better polish up me plastic sword. Looks like it could kick off up here soon.  :D

We don't have this much fun in the forest lately.

Just my ten pence worth, but I don't quite get why the OP booked this girl when he stated he already knew the agency was no good. Also looking at the pics on her site it's pretty obvious she's got false titties. Did the pictures change recently?

I smell fish, or could that just be fishyfoo?  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Wasn't me.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I podged no-one.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

bushiba001

With the reply from Ella on here - it does seem that she is better than the review makes out because we get the details that the bookie missed out - that he didn't state he was being a dick to her.

I can only say that she is very good at distorting the facts,You should use your brain to judge.

bushiba001

Better polish up me plastic sword. Looks like it could kick off up here soon.  :D

We don't have this much fun in the forest lately.

Just my ten pence worth, but I don't quite get why the OP booked this girl when he stated he already knew the agency was no good. Also looking at the pics on her site it's pretty obvious she's got false titties. Did the pictures change recently?

Untrue photos and Untrue profiles, The result is an unhappy experience.

Offline Stifler

Got  the popcorn and & pmsl.😋

overdone

If admin checks the ip address - all 3 profiles could be the same person just posting something up trying to get the girl looked at ?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If admin checks the ip address - all 3 profiles could be the same person just posting something up trying to get the girl looked at ?
Admin would have checked that already.

This is so unreal Iv gone through the effort to reply. This man is Chinese & told me that us uk people are stupid , fat, we look old, he would prefer a 16 year old & that our parents to do not love us because we don't get sold for marriage just given away for free , can I say how much this man offended be slagging how stupid us uk lot are. As for acne my skin is great , 1 spot I am a teen , surely he should know that since what he wants is a 16 year old child? I left 20 mins early because I couldn't cope with the ignorance of this man any longer where he went on to physically tackle me at the door. This post is very unfair.
Nothing wrong with his eye sight. I really hope you aren't making a prefer a 16 year old accusations up, because they are the oldest ad-hominem arguments in the book and 99% of the time turn out to be bullshit. Who tipped you off about this post?

Tallboy2

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Tallboy2

You can't make it up or maybe I did:
External Link/Members Only
Classic Rebuttal by Ella
Just read the first couple

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Classic Rebuttal by Ella
Just read the first couple
In all fairness we don't know the whole story, but it looks like sour grapes from both people.

Tallboy2

Keep looking at the pics of this lass. I really want to give her a go - she does look dam fine sexy.
Reading between the lines, in this thread, I do think the Op and Ella did not 'click' at the meet. He's posted honest (i think) points on here and she has blasted him with a load of bollocks.
So in theory she may still be a decent punt for others (me). But dare i risk 120 quid on this Little hot head?

Offline Paulday

Yes you dare! If you report back she's half decent there will be a queue round the block! If she ain't then we are all put out of our misery. Go on fella'

:drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Keep looking at the pics of this lass. I really want to give her a go - she does look dam fine sexy.
Reading between the lines, in this thread, I do think the Op and Ella did not 'click' at the meet. He's posted honest (i think) points on here and she has blasted him with a load of bollocks.
So in theory she may still be a decent punt for others (me). But dare i risk 120 quid on this Little hot head?

MrTB2 are you in control or is that your dick  :diablo: :diablo: I can hear telling you what to do ??  :yahoo: :yahoo:

:lol: :lol:

Tallboy2

MrTB2 are you in control or is that your dick  :diablo: :diablo: I can hear telling you what to do ??  :yahoo: :yahoo:

:lol: :lol:
If i've told you once, i've told you a thousand times: my brain lost control when it went into some kind of shutdown mode. My DICK is doing very much ALL of the thinking at the moment.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If i've told you once, i've told you a thousand times: my brain lost control when it went into some kind of shutdown mode. My DICK is doing very much ALL of the thinking at the moment.

Best podge her then.  :yahoo:

Hope I don't end up reading yet another lacklustre review.  :dash: :dash:

Tallboy2

Best podge her then.  :yahoo:

Hope I don't end up reading yet another lacklustre review.  :dash: :dash:
Too busy with my latest obsession at the mo. But i'll soon get bored.
Any progress on a mouth we can use? Ha ha

Offline mrfishyfoo

Any progress on a mouth we can use? Ha ha

:lol: :lol: I'll tell you once I fucked it  :lol: :lol: