Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DivaSEXY4U - Canary Wharf  (Read 4017 times)

6 review(s) for DivaSEXY4U (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline freshcakes007

This girl was on my radar for couple of months now and I've tried contacting her on numerous occasions but she would not answer.

Today must of been my lucky day as she finally picked up and we arrange the meet

Comms - Were good, she sent me the address straight after our call and gave me clear instructions to her place.

Location - It's a flat in Canary Wharf, note that she was sharing it with someone else as I could hear another girl walking around, she even knocked on the door during our session to ask for toilet paper  :lol: :lol:

About the meet - Visuals, I can confirm that its her from the photos. Nice round fake tits, and her ass .......  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wacko: :wacko:. Doing her doggy, you would not be disappointed, the views were great and had to stop because I was going to pop too soon. Her attitude was also great, faked it enough to convince me she was really enjoying it which is great because poor attitude totally ruins the punt. Overall, it was very positive will definitely go back to her again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jar001

I saved her number and checked her WhatsApp pic. Doesn't look like her profile!

Offline booblord

Same here the whatsapp profile looks different..

Offline freshcakes007

Same here the whatsapp profile looks different..

you are right, i saved her number on whatsapp it is a different photo - extremely weird. Worth noting that in the room she had at least 3 phones so the phone number she was giving in adultwork is probably not hers.

I honestly can confirm its the girl in the photos since i recognised the cherry tattoo she has on her bum.

Offline booblord

Thanks OP for the confirmation... I am thinking of seeing her today.. hope the way to her flat doesn't need to go pass reception. do you also comment how clean she was going down.. Those bum looks to die for.. yummmm

Offline freshcakes007

There is no reception to go through just straight to the lifts. Her room was very tidy and the girl herself was very clean. She even let me stick a finger inside her bum whilst i was doing her doggy  :D...

I forgot to mention that I paid £80 for just 30 minutes which included OWO. Her oral skills are okay, not great (then again I might be very picky) but the enthusiasm was there.

Offline booblord

Has anyone seen her recently ? I am seeing her later today so can't hold the excitement :wackogirl: ...... Hope she is enthusiastic and wild in bed and squeaky clean down there hehe :P

Offline freshcakes007

Has anyone seen her recently ? I am seeing her later today so can't hold the excitement :wackogirl: ...... Hope she is enthusiastic and wild in bed and squeaky clean down there hehe :P

Did you see her in the end?

Offline booblord

Did you see her in the end?

Yes I did and she was exactly as described by the OP... Amazing body .. I asked her to wear that Samba dress from the gallery and she did.. looked like one of those girl in Rio Carnivals.. Face was beautiful too and the service was also amazing. Friendly and Enthusiastic...