Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet-of-newcastle (and Premium) - Sunderland.  (Read 1184 times)

2 review(s) for harriet-of-newcastle (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mick753

Appointment: 1.5hr incall.
Cost: £150
Venue:  Flat in Sunderland city centre (didn't see much parking, but no more than a 10min walk from train station).

Link: External Link/Members Only

So I was pretty nervous about this meet due to recent feedback, however the booking was already in and I had seen her before with no complaints so this combined with my hormone level, I figured worst case scenario is a wasted journey. And off I went!

Comms were good, and I was a little late of which she was very understanding. Got the flat number, was buzzed in, and the door opened. I'd asked her to not go lingerie sexy and go with an every day outfit (just seems more GFE if the girl does this for me) and she did not disappoint in a black top and jeans. Harriet greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek, offered me a drink and then we caught up with some social on the couch. (This always relaxes me in meets).

Paperwork done, we moved into the bedroom, got undressed, and got down to some kissing and wandering hands. Don't want to make this an erotic story for you guys so I'll simply say I was treated to a lot of deep throat OWO, RO, 69, multiple sex positions (protected), with kissing (not quite DFK but sensual enough to keep the enthusiasm and tempo high throughout) -and finished up a trembling mess into the condom.

Quick clean up, a cuddle, chat and before I knew it we were over time - but there was no clock watching and no hurrying out the door.

That's it. Take it how you will. I will be seeing again as she not only has a body to die for but her sense of humour and personality tick the right boxes for me, too!

Cheers fellas.

Offline Tonguetwister85

Must of enjoyed yourself fella to want to go back! Did she mention if she is staying in Sunderland for a while as this end of the woods has got fuck all to offer

Looking4fun

Is this girl formerly known as Ivy/Tiffany?

Offline Mansell

Is this girl formerly known as Ivy/Tiffany?
Pretty sure it is from recent negative review she got for messing a guy around and then bait & switch.  2 negatives out of 5 feedbacks on AW is some achievement  :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 12:36:14 am by Mansell »