Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby busty mature....  (Read 1331 times)

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this new in the Derby area. Has anyone seen. Fits my bill of mature with big tits. May take a chance on it tomorrow unless anyone advises not too....no reviews on here that I can find...

Pleasant enough on the phone which is always a starter for ten...

mediumjoe

Sorry to say but are you really sure about this, piss and shit etc on her profile, a bit too pse for me
Great avatar Jimmy, but if that's you she might eat you for breakfast, Take care out there! Joe
   P.s. I see you have spoken to her,  I am a great believer in trusting to impressions of people's voices, If she sounded nice I perhaps might risk it , best of luck. Joe

Offline NervousJ

Cheers mate..

Well I went. Il do a report when I get time... Nice enough girl, pretty face, but them pics must be old ish, she's put some weight on around the middle.... I wouldn't return....

The search for a regular busty mature milf type continues.....

Ha ha ha, I made it out safe anyway.....no shit or piss to be seen....

Jimmy

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 07:47:50 am by NervousJ »

Offline Turtle Z

Cheers mate..

Well I went. Il do a report when I get time... Nice enough girl, pretty face, but them pics must be old ish, she's put some weight on around the middle.... I wouldn't return....

The search for a regular busty mature milf type continues.....

Ha ha ha, I made it out safe anyway.....no shit or piss to be seen....

Jimmy

Jimmy, go and see Naturally Blonde in Newark. She doesn't do OWO but is fairly enthusiastic and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Offline NervousJ

Thanks Turtle... I have seen the profile, il stick it on my hot lists....

There's also someone working from kegworth that looks a better punt....

Cheers....

Offline Turtle Z

Presumably you mean Lisa?

External Link/Members Only

Not tried her because she breaks my £120.00 and hour maximum golden rule but she's well reviewed and I had considered her as a one off.

Ironically, we're probably looking for the same thing Jimmy. I'm looking for a good regular milf in the East Midlands, preferably busty but must be natural tits. There's just fuck all locally that I'm interested in since Mara retired.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 08:24:19 am by Turtle Z »

Offline NervousJ

that's the one yes.

She ticks every box looks wise for me. BUT the price is on the top side......

*** pay for what you get I suppose*****

Offline the_special-one92

That Lisa is the one milf type which ticks all my boxes but I'm to young for her cut off. Messaged regarding the age and she had a fair enough reason so unfortunately I cant go there   :cry:

Offline Turtle Z

And don't be tempted by Boobylicious Babe in Derby either, I made the mistake of seeing her years ago and she was horrible then. Horrible fake tits, that she never mentioned and a mundane conveyor belt experience. I didn't have the balls to walk then but I would now.

Offline Turtle Z

*** pay for what you get I suppose*****

If only that were true then I'd feel less nervous on blowing £140.00

Offline NervousJ

And don't be tempted by Boobylicious Babe in Derby either, I made the mistake of seeing her years ago and she was horrible then. Horrible fake tits, that she never mentioned and a mundane conveyor belt experience. I didn't have the balls to walk then but I would now.

Ha ha ha ha, oh god, too late..... See review section.....

There's a reason they don't show there faces.... The fake tits I'm ok with....

Offline NervousJ

If only that were true then I'd feel less nervous on blowing £140.00

True, im mixing punting up with buying a car or other luxurious items.....

Offline Turtle Z

Ha ha ha ha, oh god, too late..... See review section.....

There's a reason they don't show there faces.... The fake tits I'm ok with....

Ah well, you obviously enjoyed her more than I did. I thought she looked a bit manly, I was annoyed she never mentioned the fake tits and I couldn't wait to get out of there. Quite a few years back when she was based in Ruddington.

Offline NervousJ

Yes, very manly face...

Pictures should be updated every 6 months and not every 5 years by the looks of it...

Oh well, you live and learn....

Offline Turtle Z

Yes, very manly face...

Pictures should be updated every 6 months and not every 5 years by the looks of it...

Oh well, you live and learn....

I reckon I saw her ten years ago and she was using them pictures then.