Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BRAZIL_LARA New girl in Edinburgh  (Read 841 times)

Offline S.X. MacHine

BRAZIL_LARA 3790718
I can't seem to be able to copy the link, but the reference number is here if you want to check her out. New in Edinburgh, based near Cannonmills in a well appointed house.
The reason I write is because the AW profile says 'The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought  into question,. Please exercise caution.'
It seems Alinne_Love is shipping out next week and this is her substitute. I was introduced to BRAZIL_LARA as I was preparing to leave after an epic hour with another lass. Since she looks exactly like the photo on her AW profile and fits the physical description perfectly, I can confirm she is authentic, though I cannot comment on her sexual offering as I only shook her hand and exchanged a few pleasantries with her in Spanish. She also speaks Portuguese, Italian, French and English, apparently.
Not as pretty as Alinne_Love, but was nicely turned out and seemed to have a good figure when clothed. Didn't see her naked; that may be for a future visit.
I have to say that my, admittedly limited, ,meetings with South American girls, have been positive.
If anyone does take the plunge, I'd look forward to reading his impressions.

Offline RandyRob69

I saw Lara today and I gotta say her comms were great (via AW & text) and even altho' I was 1/2 hour early she saw me within 5 minutes of parking-up and we didn't exactly finish on time either so she's no clock watcher. Lara is smart (great convo) and sexy - I had to hold back twice early on before finally letting go. I'd certainly recommend and think I'll pay her another visit next Monday again!

Offline S.X. MacHine

How did you rate her looks? Face and body?

Offline RandyRob69

She's unndoubedly attractive without being stunning and on the slim side with fake boobs - good kisser and lovely clean pussy!

Offline RandyRob69

As far as rating goes, I'd say certainly a 7 (8 max) outta 10 for both body and looks