Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latinas Taunton (Now House 14)  (Read 2885 times)

Offline waltersdavid

They used to have such amazing girls, the last few months not been at all tempted. Such a shame.

Offline gonewest

Totally agree.  Seems to have gone really downhill.    :(

Offline lewis666

There was a girl about a month ago that was the usual type but more recently they seem to be going for an older lady which is the opposite of the very reason I loved this place and would be my first port of call in the south west for a straight forward half hour, maybe they will return to true form soon but until then I out......    :thumbsdown:

Offline lewis666

Just waiting to see if this lady is linked with Latinas today as if so very nice looking body but again 44 is way off what we have been used to here.     :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamesthegreat78

Definitely affiliated with House 14 Latinas but I'll await a face picture before I offer any further judgement. Body looks lovely but need more pictures. 44 is a bit above the average age here.

Offline gonewest

Very short likes list!! Looks like £120 for an hours rub and tug.   :(

Offline Qwerty

I'm not sure she is from there - there is, confusingly, the other "Latinas" place in the middle of Taunton. Haven't been there, but there have been several reviews/posts on here.

Atm the Latinas that this thread is about - at house 14 in a village near Taunton - seems to only have "Shakira", who appears to be an independent who fills in when there isn't a girl from Spain/Latin America available.

Offline Jamesthegreat78

Just noticed there are now two House Fourteen groups but the new one with the questionable abuse named 44 year old and now an additional 21 year old, is called House 14. I think this is either a bullshit group or the Taunton Bellas/ Latina place trying to use the goodwill of the other place. No phone number listed on either of the profiles associated with this group. I'd give it a wide birth, even though both look a lot better than Shakira who is genuinely at Larinas right now.

Offline lewis666

There are strange goings on, there is a new house 14 group site and a new girl Erika but the phone number is the old one and Sara who used to work there now has another profile under a new name but with the original feedback......who knows what happening

:unknown:

Offline Roth

There are strange goings on, there is a new house 14 group site and a new girl Erika but the phone number is the old one and Sara who used to work there now has another profile under a new name but with the original feedback......who knows what happening

:unknown:

Is there an AW link? :unknown:

Offline lewis666

It's above, I've already put it on that's the new one

Offline Roth

It's above, I've already put it on that's the new one

Oops sorry.  :blush:  Thanks. :thumbsup:

Offline lewis666

No problem, Erica has just vanished now and the group page has gone for now too, I hope that it's short term as they were the go to around that area

Offline Qwerty

OK the link above - External Link/Members Only - is def the original Latinas, now House 14, outside Taunton, as it has the right phone number. The Group page is on External Link/Members Only, and the current girl seems to be Erika.

The other Latinas, in Taunton, seems to be on External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can't see another House 14 profile…

Offline lewis666

I thought I would be nosey if nothing else and see if anyone knew why this place had just disappeared, it always seemed to have good reviews and a great selection of Latina women on offer so perhaps the neighbours rumbled it or just not busy....anyone know more?

Offline Devon Maverick

I'm not sure she is from there - there is, confusingly, the other "Latinas" place in the middle of Taunton. Haven't been there, but there have been several reviews/posts on here.

Atm the Latinas that this thread is about - at house 14 in a village near Taunton - seems to only have "Shakira", who appears to be an independent who fills in when there isn't a girl from Spain/Latin America available.

If anyone ever considers going to the Latina’s in the middle of Taunton it was the worst, disgusting and dingiest fleapit you could ever imagine in your worst nightmare when I had the misfortune to visit a while ago

Offline lewis666

Fortunately this wasn’t in the middle of Taunton it was a drive out of the town so a different setup I guess as their place was always spotless