Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best laid plans :/  (Read 1444 times)

Offline sharpshoes78

Had a txt from sexy Amy. Not feeling well so had to cancel
Tried the other Amy and same
Everyone else on my list is fully booked today

FUCK

Oh well. Put £70 on my credit card debt and a monster wank

Offline HughJardon

Friday must be an Amy national holiday  :manhater:

Wonder if they know each other.

Anyway Sharpshoes a prediction!!  Your gonna have the hooker horn all weekend  :timeout:

Gatchaman

That's a bummer, mate. :(  Goes that way sometimes though.

I'm glad my plan A turned out OK today, as I has Sweet Amy in mind as a backup

Gatchaman

Wonder if they know each other.

Quite a few of the girls seem to know one another.  I wondered when I saw Sweet Amy for the first time the other month whether she knows her upstairs neighbour  ;)

Offline sharpshoes78

Have to wait a week for my next outing die to work and wife. I punt when she is in work and I am off
Thinking about waiting for the tunnel to re-open and trying out a lady in Bristol

Offline HughJardon

Quite a few of the girls seem to know one another.  I wondered when I saw Sweet Amy for the first time the other month whether she knows her upstairs neighbour  ;)

It's either competion or friends G,  little blonde Amy hasn't offered duos since Olivia retired her lube and wet wipes,  so I personally wonder when it's a Polish girl arriving at the glossy gates of Cardiff.

SS Bristol is always an easy option with many a hot chick ,  but Tattooed Sophie is in Newport

There's also a double Brazilian option in the Diff,  I think I'm going through the motions of my own plans there

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:26:26 pm by HughJardon »

Gatchaman

There's also a double Brazilian option in the Diff,  I think I'm going through the motions of my own plans there

LOL at "double Brazilian".  Sounds like an extreme hair removal technique!

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry your punt fell through SS.  I am going to try and see Sweet Amy myself next week fingers crossed, hope work does not get in the way.  Like you I am also waiting for the Severn Tunnel to reopen as I also punt in Bristol quite often.

np500

Do you guys not drive, train punt in Bristol would take all day, I drove to Bristol for an hour punt and from leaving home to return was less than 3 hours, less time to be missed .

Offline sharpshoes78

No driving. I have a nice bicycle tho

Offline charlie-mott

Do you guys not drive, train punt in Bristol would take all day, I drove to Bristol for an hour punt and from leaving home to return was less than 3 hours, less time to be missed .

If you're meeting someone near the town centre it is much quicker on the train. Plus you don't have to worry about parking and can have a couple of beers while waiting for the train.

Sexcycle

Jester269269

Boom! Another 'rider' !!  :thumbsup:

Lmao Bradley whose getting the yellow shirt  :D

Offline sharpshoes78

Would use my bike as a punting alibi but way to experience to leave unattend

Sexcycle

Lmao Bradley whose getting the yellow shirt  :D

There's only oooooonneeeeee Bradley Wiggins !  :yahoo:

Sexcycle

Would use my bike as a punting alibi but way to experience to leave unattend

Exactly what I do, and I insist my 3k bike comes in with me.

No ride? No ride!  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

No driving.  It is easier to get to Bristol City Centre on train and I always tend to go there when I have a day off work anyway and there is no rush to get back.

np500

I took a day off as well , but in and out, mission accomplished, I meant to do more over the bridge but plenty hear to explore now s j has freed up a few grand ! Bangs head !

Offline sharpshoes78

s j has freed up a few grand ! Bangs head ! 
?

Offline mrdiamond77

I took a day off as well , but in and out, mission accomplished, I meant to do more over the bridge but plenty hear to explore now s j has freed up a few grand ! Bangs head !

Yes I have a few days off before the end of the year so I am going to try and see Annabelle and Sweet Amy in Cardiff and if she is working try and eventually see Goddess Karolina in Bristol.

np500

Saw goddess Karolina in Cardiff, advertised as her last visit to Cardiff, she rules you, but she's got a fantastic body and was great fun, she fell out with a w so only advertises through her own web site now, one of them s p's where you say I saw her with a degree of self satisfaction  '

Offline mrdiamond77

Saw goddess Karolina in Cardiff, advertised as her last visit to Cardiff, she rules you, but she's got a fantastic body and was great fun, she fell out with a w so only advertises through her own web site now, one of them s p's where you say I saw her with a degree of self satisfaction  '

Yes.  She also advertises on Viva Street I think.  Seen her pictures on her website.  Looks to have a fantastic figure. :rose:

Offline HughJardon

Goddess Karolina is a good reason not to neglect Vivastreet or even her Twitter feed,  but I think she turned into a bit of a luvvy hence her prices skyrocketing up. Little Katie I think I remember seeing her at 120 but her prices have shot up.

Always wanted a visit with her but was took aback by the 2 month waiting time.. Fuck that  :timeout:

Offline mrdiamond77

Goddess Karolina is a good reason not to neglect Vivastreet or even her Twitter feed,  but I think she turned into a bit of a luvvy hence her prices skyrocketing up. Little Katie I think I remember seeing her at 120 but her prices have shot up.

Always wanted a visit with her but was took aback by the 2 month waiting time.. Fuck that  :timeout:

Yes I have also been put off by Katie's limited number of bookings.  I usually see Angelina in Bristol.