Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Miss Orla  (Read 3018 times)

4 review(s) for Little Miss Orla (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punter99

Made a booking via aw email. Acknowledged by Orla and date and time agreed. Day before I emailed to confirm and asked her to confirm and let me have her phone number (wasn't on profile). No reply. Emailed again in evening asking please can I have confirmation. One last attempt to contact this morning. No reply. No attempt to contact me. I really should have guessed this based on other reports of same. Disappointing as I was looking forward to meeting her but in the end, just a wasted morning. I guess some people never change

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Cannot believe another blind man tried to book the vile lying rat.  :vomit:

Sorry you had your time wasted but you have saved a fortune in eye cleaning.

Offline Cuntminion

On the balance of reviews quite flakey

I don't blacklist sp's so much on physicality as much as attitude and this one comes across nuttier than a squirrels fart with a yoyo temperament

Dodged a bullet op better sp's out there for the same or less £

Offline The_Don

this one comes across nuttier than a squirrels fart

Ok, is it  ( :unknown: )  Tee-shirt time ( :sarcastic: ).

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:23:00 pm by The_Don »

Offline claretandblue

She looks like shit and treats punters like shit  :thumbsdown:

Offline pewpewpew

At least she finally has face pics on her profile. Not as bad looking as suggested, to me anyway. Still want to see her at some point but she just seems so bad at keeping appointments. Fuck knows how she makes a living from this

Jim Panzee

Made a booking via aw email. Acknowledged by Orla and date and time agreed. Day before I emailed to confirm and asked her to confirm and let me have her phone number (wasn't on profile). No reply. Emailed again in evening asking please can I have confirmation. One last attempt to contact this morning. No reply. No attempt to contact me. I really should have guessed this based on other reports of same. Disappointing as I was looking forward to meeting her but in the end, just a wasted morning. I guess some people never change

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had the same experience. She cancelled one hour before the appointment and made no effort to reschedule. Think I will go the reverse booking route in future. So hard to find the time these day's and when you do you get fucked about.

Offline fisherofsouls

I am sorry to read about your bad experiences guys :(

I saw Orla again on Friday and all went smoothly...

She is very slow, it's true, at responding to texts and AW emails but to be fair to her on both occasions I've seen her shes been ready on the dot...

Also her service is excellent - true filth :)

Offline Boundless

I am sorry to read about your bad experiences guys :(

I saw Orla again on Friday and all went smoothly...

She is very slow, it's true, at responding to texts and AW emails but to be fair to her on both occasions I've seen her shes been ready on the dot...

Also her service is excellent - true filth :)

I have to agree.
I contacted her and arranged to meet with no problems.
As you say, pure filth!

Jim Panzee

All the fanboy's are popping in. Hehehehehehehe  :lol:

Does she do discount for defensive posts?  :sarcastic:

vw

Probadly all off their head  or pissed.

Would need to by all accounts to look at her.   :vomit:

Offline The_Don

Had the same experience. She cancelled one hour before the appointment and made no effort to reschedule. Think I will go the reverse booking route in future. So hard to find the time these day's and when you do you get fucked about.

If you have the time, why not share your negative experience, via a review?

Offline Brazilian Martian

I agree they all seem to come out at the same time in defence of this timewaster  :wacko:

Jim Panzee

If you have the time, why not share your negative experience, via a review?

I did think about it but thought it would be a bit lame my first review being a cancellation. So there was nothing to review really. It just struck me when I saw this one so I felt compelled to comment for what its worth.

Jim Panzee

Cannot believe another blind man tried to book the vile lying rat.  :vomit:

Sorry you had your time wasted but you have saved a fortune in eye cleaning.

Why the vitriol is she really so bad?

I don't know a lot about her though I thought she was popular on here. She has a decent like list. She just seems a bit all over the place from what I can see.Not very professional.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I have to agree.
I contacted her and arranged to meet with no problems.
As you say, pure filth!

il ask the odvs.... why didnt you review her? :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline KentAde

il ask the odvs.... why didnt you review her? :unknown:

Maybe I can answer that, in that the gist before was not to post positive reviews about her for 'publicity', so I've stayed silent like presumably couple others on this thread...

vw

Maybe I can answer that, in that the gist before was not to post positive reviews about her for 'publicity', so I've stayed silent like presumably couple others on this thread...

You mean like the silent mapjority who are to scared of you lot and your old mate the dog wazzer and fruitcake marcus.

Even have pm's from quesadilla the Queen of the fluffies slagging her off from  before her first review.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
seems a bif daft considering she now has 3 negs verses 1 positive :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

seems a bif daft considering she now has 3 negs verses 1 positive :unknown:
Rumour has it there are 30 missing negatives.  Bit daft them not being posted.really.

Offline KentAde

You mean like the silent mapjority who are to scared of you lot and your old mate the dog wazzer and fruitcake marcus.

Even have pm's from quesadilla the Queen of the fluffies slagging her off from  before her first review.

What's 'mapjority'?? Sorry I don't have any mates on here...  ;)

Offline dubhcarr

shame cause this girl is vocal on another forum.......untill a little while ago.........sounds unreliable even if good for her regs so I hope her regs can keep her gravy train flowing.....my hard earned stays for better SP's.

Offline PLeisure

I did think about it but thought it would be a bit lame my first review being a cancellation. So there was nothing to review really. It just struck me when I saw this one so I felt compelled to comment for what its worth.
Where does this mindset come from, I wonder... is it some misguided egocentricity that dictates your first couple of reviews should be glowing testaments to each WG?  :unknown:
No. The entire purpose of this site is to inform punters of all experiences with service providers - good, mediocre or bad.
If it makes you feel any less emasculated, some punters have posted Negatives as their first review and been thanked for it. It's often said that the Negs and Neutrals are just as important, if not more.
There's nothing "lame" about posting a Neg... it's not a reflection of your sexual prowess or anything. In this case, you didn't even get that far.

Offline hantshagger

this was her previous AW links..... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  (she deleted those when several negative reviews appeared on that AW profile)

note she had similar negative reviews on UKP earlier this year.....  see the additional reviews linked by adding this post now, as all the positive has been lost by recent developments

one to avoid.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:05:12 pm by hantshagger »

Jim Panzee

Where does this mindset come from, I wonder... is it some misguided egocentricity that dictates your first couple of reviews should be glowing testaments to each WG?  :unknown:
No. The entire purpose of this site is to inform punters of all experiences with service providers - good, mediocre or bad.
If it makes you feel any less emasculated, some punters have posted Negatives as their first review and been thanked for it. It's often said that the Negs and Neutrals are just as important, if not more.
There's nothing "lame" about posting a Neg... it's not a reflection of your sexual prowess or anything. In this case, you didn't even get that far.

Your getting ahead of yourself there fella.
It's not so much being scared of giving a neg it's because the punt never happened so I gave her the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was a genuine reason on her end. Having seen this review I added to it seeing as there is a pattern regarding her reliability.

It's wrong to assume that people think their first reviews should be showering them with praise, far from it. I'd just like to get my foot past the fucking step first. :lol:

fredpunter

You could always review one of your other punts as your first review ....

Jim Panzee

You could always review one of your other punts as your first review ....

I'll put a review up soon enough. Funny thing it put's me off a bit when they fuck you around. I'll try a reverse booking and review that.