Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh Thai (asian) massage  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Lothian83

External Link/Members Only

I've put Asian in the title as the advert is for Thai massage but girl was more Chinese looking, she admitted on text she wasn't Thai.

I'll start by saying the only reason I've opted for neutral is because she was late so I had to rush back to work and was lucky to be on the table 18-20 mins. She took £10 off but £50 was still a wad for that short a time.

Text to enquire about massage and asked for happy ending. Was offered b2b with HE for 60 or full service for 70.

I waited 20 mins outside the studio which is just off the west end of George St down a back lane. I seen her get out the taxi and was impressed. Classy but sexy looking girl in a hugging dress under a jacket. Text me a few mins later to say to come in to reception and ask for Thai massage.

Upstairs, clothes off and on the massage table in a nice big room, she came back and asked for the money. She gave me an oil massage on my legs bum and back, touching my cock and balls, I turned over she got on top, massaged me again with hot oil and started stroking my absolutely throbbing cock (hadn't came in a week which was a schoolboy error). She then took her tits out, started rubbing them over my cock and I shot a load over her tits and chest and my stomach. She cleaned me up, wiped me down all over with a towel.

Next time I'll want a full half hour as I'd negotiated oral and reverse oral but didn't have enough time. She was a good looking girl and very sexy with the tit wank and cock massage so I'd loved to have tasted her. Be warned though, you need to keep quiet as its a shared building with other services.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 01:31:16 pm by Lothian83 »

Offline Lothian83

Not sure, perhaps. She certainly offered me the use of the toilet beforehand which I declined as I was hoping for OWO..

Offline ComeAgain

Was that for just 30 minutes? £60?