Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Mikayla Brown - Cwmbran  (Read 997 times)

12 review(s) for Miss-Mikayla-Brown69 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

fenderstrat31

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Location - Nice private apartment in Cwmbran
Duration - 1hr
Cost - £160

Met with Mikayla a little while back now. Had been on my HL for ages but due to the price being more than what I normally like to pay, had never got round to booking her. Eventually the downstairs brain won the battle and I booked her.
Comms were very good on the day and clear instructions on how to find apartment were given. On arrival I was met at the door by Mikayla in a very sexy underwear set and stockings, offered refreshments etc.. Paperwork sorted then into the bedroom.
Started off with some DFK which soon got me going then onto the bed for some oral, this was done very well indeed and in fact I had to stop her after 5 minutes or so as I could feel myself getting there,. So onto some reverse oral, she spread her legs to reveal one of the prettiest pussies I have seen in a while, which i was only to glad to bury my head in, she seemed to genuinely enjoy this and was very responsive.
On with the rubber, then into some cowgirl, reverse cowgirl then finally doggy where I finished inside (in the condom). I very much enjoyed every position and she seemed to as well which is always a plus.

Conclusion - A very enjoyable hour spent with a good looking lady. More expensive than a lot of SP's but for me I very much enjoyed my time  :cool:

Would I return - Yes

Will I return - Yes (sending her a message as soon as I finish this)  :cool:

Offline Belgianpete

Good review. I've seen Mikayla a number of times and found her always to be great fun.

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review.  I have booked Mikayla twice but the second time it did not happen. Miscommunication?  I did see her a few months earlier and I agree that she is fantastic. :thumbsup: