Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx SweetVictoria xx - Birmingham B1  (Read 3067 times)

16 review(s) for xx SweetVictoria xx (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

A quick review of a well reviewed girl, so I will dispense with the usual detail about comms / venue etc as it is all the same as before.

The young woman: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been a regular of Victoria's since she returned in May, must have seen her a good 10 times during that period.

She told me that she would be retiring when I saw her in August, she text me a week or so before the date to let me know, this was fine as I asked her to do so and it's a punting phone.

Went on her last day and even took some flowers and a card, obviously I was looking forward to a proper goodbye  :music: from a girl I was fond of and had seen many times.

When I arrived she was dressed as requested, so all good, asked for the obligatory shower and was told the light was not working in the bathroom and that she was expecting someone to come and fix it in about 2hrs time, not a problem as I was booked in for an hour.

The appointment started well, lots of kissing, oral etc, then we retired to the bed for what I hope would be a lengthy spell of 69. After about 10 minutes her phone rang and she jumped off the bed to answer it.... wasn't best pleased as I was busy munching on her lips and was enjoying the oral.

She announced that the person had arrived to come and fix the light, shitty timing, but ok, she quickly dressed in some jogging bottoms and a tee shirt and then spent the next 25/30 minutes supposedly guiding the guy in, he never arrived.........

She announced that there was some confusion and that he had gone back to get some tools???? We then returned to the action.

Obviously all this bollocks had left me feeling less than brimming with horniness, but I thought to myself I'll certainly get the time back and probably some more as it is her last day? She wouldn't want to upset a loyal regular customer who had come to see her on her last day? and who had bought her some little gifts? well that's what I thought would happen.

Anyways, I was struggling to get back into the flow as she seemed to be rushing and mini Ming was having difficulty getting to the vinegar stroke, so I called a halt after about 15 minutes as I was overheating, the intention being to re-start as soon as I cooled down after another shower.

So back into the room and she starts chatting, ten minutes later she announces time up as she has another regular customer coming at 12..... so what happened to the electrician coming??

I said my farewells and left feeling more than a little let down that my appointment had been botched and I had not even come..... :mad:

I thought to myself after, that she really could have tried to look after me, the appointment was completely botched through no fault of mine and to leave a regular, good customer leaving with his balls full and short changed on time was pretty low.

So that was her last day, never to return.........

Lo and behold she is back less than 2 weeks later, it has left a bitter taste in my mouth, I feel like it was all a little scam to drum up business as she told me she had been quite.

Ming  :hi:

Offline JD69

Very dissapointing Ming. I only saw her once, just after she started up. Of course, as you know back then it was wonderful. From the information going about, combined with your report now, I won't be going back. Unfortunately money corrupts many  :(

Offline Madone1

I have only seen her once and it was a very pleasurable punt but she does operate a conveyor belt service as soon as I had popped over her face she was up getting washed and dressed readying the room for the next punter on my time. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure I was out the door before the hour mark.

bod666

Justifiable negative Ming. I saw her on the back of your positive review and enjoyed the experience but she is one who is happy to talk the time away rather than make sure the client is properly drained.
She either doesn't get how to do this job well, or is deliberately using tricks to limit the amount of action. Shame as I was contemplating returning until the reality that she'd stolen time from me dawned.
As it is ive made repeated visits to blonde Samantha instead who meets my needs perfectly.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review Ming. Sorry to hear, you wasted your cash on this occasion. Sounds very unprofessional on her behalf. Surely she should of arranged to have had the morning or afternoon off so she could get the work done. Obviously she didn't like the thought of losing money. But how she thinks she can see clients, and get the work done at the same time is beyond me. Obviously her focus is not going to be 100% on you, hence the negative.

Offline Littlefoot

Sounds to me she was going to invite the electrician in, with you still in the apartment. Presumably with you sitting on the bed,  bedroom door closed, holding your knob, being as quiet as you can.

Not on at all  :thumbsdown:

She should of offered you money back.

Ming

Sounds to me she was going to invite the electrician in, with you still in the apartment. Presumably with you sitting on the bed,  bedroom door closed, holding your knob, being as quiet as you can.

Not on at all  :thumbsdown:

She should of offered you money back.

The flat is owned / rented by a woman who rents it out weekly /daily whatever to WG's for a healthy profit. I understand that the person who was coming to fix the light knows exactly what the flat is used for, that did not bother me in the least, I'm not a shy person.

What bothers me is the deceit about her leaving, coupled with a poor service and being substantially short changed on time.
If she knew she was coming back or, if she made that decision in the last two weeks then she could have offered a free or substantially discounted meeting in order to make it up to a good customer.
I have had let downs in the past from well established girls and they have apologised and provided an excellent / extended meet on the next occasion by way of some compensation / recognition of the inconvenience.

No such thing has happened on this occasion.

Not a nice way to treat a good customer or any customer.

Offline Littlefoot

I'm not a shy person.

I sort of gathered that.

Know what you mean by the deceit.

I have had the pleasure of Victoria twice. Great times.

But next time a WG says she's leaving for good, I will take it with a pinch of salt.

Offline Kryten

Ming, an appalling way to treat any customer especially a loyal one. I had a couple of good punts with her, and may have returned but not after reading this.

Quite how she expected to look after a client while getting the bathroom fixed is beyond me. If it was her last day, why not get the repair done the following day?

And whilst you may not have been perturbed by tradesman working while you're mid-punt, I would not have been keen at all.

Offline Kryten

I recall now on my visit just a few days before she was due to leave, I did ask whether she would return. She said that it was highly unlikely, and made out that she had other long term plans in place once home.

I find it difficult to believe that she changed her mind so quickly so can only assume it was only ever meant to be a holiday, and 'retiring' was just a ruse to drum up business. Given your latest review it may have backfired!

Offline Littlefoot

And whilst you may not have been perturbed by tradesman working while you're mid-punt, I would not have been keen at all.

+1. Unlike Ming I'm painfully shy, and I would of felt extremely uncomfortable.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

Did she keep the presents?

Of course not, she posted the card and flowers back to my home  :dash: :dash:

splodger69

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Stapler

Of course not, she posted the card and flowers back to my home 

Good! You can use them again to give to the next girl who is 'retiring!'  :rose:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

vw

Sorry you had such a bad time ming .

Offline BillyBackDoor

Really sorry to hear she deliberately fucked you about Ming, there's no other way to put it.

If the (imaginary?) workman was aware what the flat was used for, he would surely know that turning up nearly two hours early is unacceptable.  Sounds very much like a ploy for an easy last day to me.

Be interested hear from any other regulars she saw that last day.  See if a theme develops.

I saw Victoria twice back when she was Olivia. It's all well documented.  Here is her old link to bring up her previous reviews.

External Link/Members Only

My first encounter with her, subsequently known as "Blobgate", literally left a bad taste in my mouth.

I shouldn't really have gone back after that, but I did fancy her and other than the attempted deception in our first meet, the service had a lot of promise.

It wasn't as good as I'd hoped though.  Service was fine, but the spell was broken.  I could clearly see through the façade now and she was was well aware of it.  I could no longer delude myself into seeing a sweet young thing succumbing to my charms.  Instead I saw a hard nosed business woman.

So I never went back.  Often thought I might but never have.

It's a shame there isn't a way to link girls accounts across reviews so a full record of their previous misdemeanors is available whenever any of their AW IDs are posted. Making it harder for them to conveniently shed an identity when it suits.

Offline _Rust_

+1. Unlike Ming I'm painfully shy, and I would of felt extremely uncomfortable.

I'm pretty shy and would not have been happy with this one bit, the workman being early or not. Had a couple of really good punts but this is a justified negative imo. Hope your next one is better Ming (or more likely was better!).

Offline legendinho

Sorry to hear about this Ming. Is a justified negative review, the least she could have done is offering some money back or extending the time.

:hi:

Redster69

I'm pretty shy and would not have been happy with this one bit, the workman being early or not. Had a couple of really good punts but this is a justified negative imo. Hope your next one is better Ming (or more likely was better!).

I had 2 blokes turn up with  a new matress mid fuck once, I had to go into toilet why they replaced the old one.  :thumbsdown:

Offline _Rust_

I had 2 blokes turn up with  a new matress mid fuck once, I had to go into toilet why they replaced the old one.  :thumbsdown:

Wow, hope you got your full time and gave her an extra hard pounding to christen the new one!

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear this Ming.

Disgraceful treatment from a WG towards a returning regular  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 04:11:54 pm by Juankerr »

Offline ciderman

I agree disgraceful treatment. I have seen her a couple of times and she had said she reads this site. She should at least offer you some form of compo after the hundreds of pounds you have spent seeing her. Maybe that would help repair the damage. But it just goes to show these WGs have only one thing on there mind cash cash and more cash no matter how regular and good customer you are to them

Dodo

Hi Ming, like you I have seen Victoria a few times and would have enjoyed the same relationship with her as you did. I too would be right fucked of to be treated like that if indeed she was stringing you along. For me, the pisser would have been the next punter being so close to your punt. As far as the sparkey was concerned could have happily worked around him if my lost time had been made up.

Victoria does read this sight and really upped her game after blobgate, maybe she will take note and do the same this time.

Offline prince2

Really sorry to hear she deliberately fucked you about Ming, there's no other way to put it.

If the (imaginary?) workman was aware what the flat was used for, he would surely know that turning up nearly two hours early is unacceptable.  Sounds very much like a ploy for an easy last day to me.

Be interested hear from any other regulars she saw that last day.  See if a theme develops.

I saw Victoria twice back when she was Olivia. It's all well documented.  Here is her old link to bring up her previous reviews.

External Link/Members Only

My first encounter with her, subsequently known as "Blobgate", literally left a bad taste in my mouth.

I shouldn't really have gone back after that, but I did fancy her and other than the attempted deception in our first meet, the service had a lot of promise.

It wasn't as good as I'd hoped though.  Service was fine, but the spell was broken.  I could clearly see through the façade now and she was was well aware of it.  I could no longer delude myself into seeing a sweet young thing succumbing to my charms.  Instead I saw a hard nosed business woman.

So I never went back.  Often thought I might but never have.

It's a shame there isn't a way to link girls accounts across reviews so a full record of their previous misdemeanors is available whenever any of their AW IDs are posted. Making it harder for them to conveniently shed an identity when it suits.

I saw Victoria 3 days before see went and everything was fine as usual. I have seen her in excess of 20 times, over 2 years and each time has been an excellent service. As you can see Billy, I get around quite a bit for my age. I have to be careful though because the doctor says I have to watch my heart. In fact, my cock is the only organ I have got which is in full working order.  :thumbsup:

Ming

Hi Ming, like you I have seen Victoria a few times and would have enjoyed the same relationship with her as you did. I too would be right fucked of to be treated like that if indeed she was stringing you along. For me, the pisser would have been the next punter being so close to your punt. As far as the sparkey was concerned could have happily worked around him if my lost time had been made up.

Victoria does read this sight and really upped her game after blobgate, maybe she will take note and do the same this time.

Hi Dodo, yes I know we both have similar tastes and have both seen Victoria a number of times.

I don't know if she was stringing me along about the electrician, it may have been a genuine mix up beyond her control, but to leave a good customer frustrated and short on time is very poor to say the least. There was not even an apology let alone an offer to make it up to me.

I would have let it go had she not returned when she was so adamant she was not going to do so.

I also know she reads this forum and, I know she has got upset when people have written negatively about her, but honestly I feel this is deserved criticism, hopefully she'll have a think about that day????

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:40:03 pm by Ming »

Shaf.khan

Hello everyone,

Decided to see this bird last Friday, only to regret not reading the last threat about her.

Nice, pretty girl, but once I popped in the condom her attitude changed. Felt very rushed and unwelcomed.

Will I be seeing her again? Never again!!! :thumbsdown:

bod666

That's the complete opposite of my experience- she was friendly and chatty after my first pop (too much so in fact as before I knew it my time was up with no round 2).

seward

Hi Ming, I have seen one or two girls on your recommendation, so know your reviews to be accurate, this really sounds like an awful way to treat a good regular, I suppose this brings home the lesson, all we are is a source of income, and shouldn't delude ourselves into thinking that being a regular gives any more status than a one off. Sorry you had a bad one. :thumbsdown: