Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia2 (Still No:1) Wakefield  (Read 1284 times)

7 review(s) for Mia2 (Still No:1) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Melisandre101 (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by j122]
12 review(s) for Melisandre111 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline mikehunt

Having accidentally clicked on the Yorkshire reviews instead of East England to discover her in the first place, & on the strength of the previous review, I exchanged a few messages with her with a view to making a booking for last Friday evening.

Seeing as I was a good 3.5hr drive away we agreed on a start time between 7-8pm, as Friday evening traffic can be heavy. Wanted to make the most of it so opted for a 4hr session at £300.

Eventually arrived at 8pm having kept her updated during the course of my journey. Asked her to be wearing just a robe with nothing underneath with which she was more than happy to oblige. Had a hug and a passionate kiss where my hands wandered over her sumptuous curves. We then had a bit of a get to know you chat on the sofa and got the paperwork out of the way. She's very friendly and her photos are certainly genuine, if anything she's much better in the flesh. After a little while she straddled me with more kissing, then the robe came off, as did my shirt and got to feel her quite incredible boobs against me for the first time. They're the biggest natural boobs I've ever had the opportunity to play with. Off with the jeans and underwear and onto some owo. An impressive deep throat followed and we made our way to the bedroom. More oral, deep with eye contact, just how I like it. Returned the favour which she seemed to really enjoy. On with the condom and she got on top of me. The sight of her on top of me will be ingrained in my memory forever. We tried a few different positions during the evening, doggy, missionary etc. All delivered with enthusiasm and genuine enjoyment. No awkward silences in between rounds. The conversation and fun flowed naturally all evening. Drinks and food were offered, she goes out of her way to make sure you're fully satisfied, and I certainly was. As midnight approached we were both fairly exhausted and she suggested I have a nap before heading off on my long journey which I was most grateful for.

Overall, time and money well spent. She delivered a perfect girlfriend experience with enthusiasm and is as sexy as hell with a body that's definitely built for sin.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline wolfiesmith69

Great review she really is special
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Yorkie69

On her profile it says a bit too much about the husband for my liking..
Makes me worry that he'll pop home out of the blue :thumbsdown: