Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maddie for Wales Cardiff  (Read 2440 times)

16 review(s) for Madisson For You (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sticky2336

Recently made a booking to see maddie all comms initially through AW, booking form filled out and on the day contact by phone.
Residential address seemed safe enough, plenty of on street parking.
Maddie opened door and in I went, first impression was not what I was expecting From photos on profile I was hoping to meet a slim attractive milf, what I got was someone mid forties with a belly and breasts sagging. Facially looked hagged with some dental work seriously needed. I cannot comment on services offered as I declined the booking and made my excuses and made a hasty retreat.
Why do these sp's big themselves up for something they clearly are not?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

newbie007

I agree with this review. The images in the profile aren't of her but of another younger
girl who works with her. I was disappointed when I saw things clearly inside the room
but then it was bit late as I was committed. I managed to get out after 15 mins.

She was nice to chat with, comms were good and seemed like a nice person. I just
didn't wanted to be rude in the face of a woman so payed for 30 mins.

I saw the other girl outside and then I realised pictures on AW were of her.

Anyway second bad experience in August.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 06:36:26 pm by newbie007 »

Offline HughJardon

So to sum up 2 girls are using this profile,  fuck

I was supposed to arrange a "lie down" with her soon

Offline p_dave

Wish you had  this sooner. I Accepted a rb outcall booking from from her 2 days ago.

How the hell do i get out of this without negative feedback!??

Offline Steelworker

This seems a bizarre one. I had her on my HL too. The AW number worked but she's changed names I think as the name link doesn't. There's obviously a good punt between the 2 of these. I'm sure all the AW positives and the UKP reviews by quite seasoned members are from good girl 1. She's playing a silly reputation game now if she's wheeling in a substitute in 'not so good girl 2' now and again.

As for the dilemma, PDave, make a polite excuse or do it and let us know which one turned up as your first review.  :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

Shes not the best looking girl its a case of service over looks i wanted a PSE service and that's what she gave me service is good she aims to please u just tell her what u want and she delivers was it her in the photos imo it was but photos probably old

Offline foreverhung

Wish you had  this sooner. I Accepted a rb outcall booking from from her 2 days ago.

How the hell do i get out of this without negative feedback!??

I'd send her a pre-warning stating that if you're not the girl in the profile, don't bother showing up as you won't get paid and I believe there are two girls  linked to the profile, please ensure the girl in the profile pictures arrives to my Out call, otherwise there won't be no money exchanged.

Then she may just cancel the booking for you - problem solved, and if the girl does show up, review it and I'll be wanking till the cows come home

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 12:25:35 pm by foreverhung »
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

SeekingtheTruth

She is on UKE as well now, you should call her out on this on there. See what she has to say for herself.

Well done on walking.

I agree with this review. The images in the profile aren't of her but of another younger
girl who works with her. I was disappointed when I saw things clearly inside the room
but then it was bit late as I was committed. I managed to get out after 15 mins.

She was nice to chat with, comms were good and seemed like a nice person. I just
didn't wanted to be rude in the face of a woman so payed for 30 mins.

I saw the other girl outside and then I realised pictures on AW were of her.

Anyway second bad experience in August.

Why didn't you post a review at the time if it was a B&S?

vw

Why didn't you post a review at the time if it was a B&S?

+ 1000

Most important reviews are negative.

Offline WelshMichael

+ 1000

Most important reviews are negative.

Surely honesty and accuracy are the most important aspects of any review, positive, negative or neutral. Negatives highlight the bad providers, positives highlight the good both are equally important in my book. Non reviews as pointed out above help no one.

vw

Surely honesty and accuracy are the most important aspects of any review, positive, negative or neutral. Negatives highlight the bad providers, positives highlight the good both are equally important in my book. Non reviews as pointed out above help no one.

A negative review can save punters thousands, something positives just have no power to do.

Offline p_dave

made an excuse and cancelled. guess it will be a lonely weekend after all. what a shame

Offline ampersand

made an excuse and cancelled. guess it will be a lonely weekend after all. what a shame

Don't you keep details of the other bids you received? I always email the ones I reject explaining that I have accepted another bid, but askingIif they would see me at their bid rate on another occasion. About 60% say yes, so you have them as a plan B just in case.