Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent and (not) hot - timewaster  (Read 1444 times)

25 review(s) for IndependentandHot (7 positive, 6 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Bilbao

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady a while back - I should have known better as she was a plan D after I was let down by my booking and left with a raging boner and couldn't get any of my favourites to come and see me....

Called her up and she said she was free - paid for 1.5hrs - she was a fair bit later getting there than she said she'd be in the end so was already late.

She's short with massive tits, I'd put her easily into her 30s

Starts of saying let's get to know each other and then she basically yakked and yakked and drank my wine and no sign of any action. Eventually she went to the bathroom after rearranging her pickup as it's so late now and she's been gassing for so long.

Comes out of the bathroom and stripped off, she has big tits, but they aren't particularly attractive and she has scars and a stretching to her belly. She did some owo but not for long, and then rubbered up and I got on top of her, she is tight but not sure if that's because she is dry or genuinely tight. I didn't find her that attractive and just wanted to dump, so I gave her a good rogering and nutted.

With that she gets up, into the bathroom and dresses and off she goes to her car. All in all 15 mins action from a 90min booking and with a lady I was pretty disappointed in given her photos....

Don't get me wrong she is a nice enough person if you want a drink and a laugh, but I wouldn't bother for anything else....

I've learnt from this that if there is no backup plan then back off or just jerk off.....

:hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sorry I have no sympathy with you op it's your hard earned money that you pissed down the drain for 15 mins of sex.
Offering a prossie wine and allowing her to waste time, this happened on your watch you should of been more assertive she basically got paid for 15 mins work.

Online Bilbao

Sorry should I review me - I didn't realise.....  :dash:

Not sure your point given I know I'm a cunt for letting her get away with it - thought the purpose of this forum is to provide a review of service received by wgs and not those that post; service which in this case was poor.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 04:27:14 pm by Bilbao »

figleaf

Saved me here as I was lining up a booking.  Cheers mate and thanks for UKP!

Hermar

I reviewed her with a positive but It sounds like we had the same experience except I booked 30min so paid only £60 for a decent fuck. The photos are definitely not representative. I would probably say it was a neutral in hindsight.

figleaf

I reviewed her with a positive but It sounds like we had the same experience except I booked 30min so paid only £60 for a decent fuck. The photos are definitely not representative. I would probably say it was a neutral in hindsight.

This bit from your review cracked me up ;)

Pussy was not "perfectly fresh". Did not smell bad or anything but probably the result of the trip in the tube. I went for rimming instead. Pristine.

Offline donny99

Saw this lady a while back - I should have known better as she was a plan D after I was let down by my booking and left with a raging boner and couldn't get any of my favourites to come and see me....

Called her up and she said she was free - paid for 1.5hrs - she was a fair bit later getting there than she said she'd be in the end so was already late.

She's short with massive tits, I'd put her easily into her 30s

Starts of saying let's get to know each other and then she basically yakked and yakked and drank my wine and no sign of any action. Eventually she went to the bathroom after rearranging her pickup as it's so late now and she's been gassing for so long.

Comes out of the bathroom and stripped off, she has big tits, but they aren't particularly attractive and she has scars and a stretching to her belly. She did some owo but not for long, and then rubbered up and I got on top of her, she is tight but not sure if that's because she is dry or genuinely tight. I didn't find her that attractive and just wanted to dump, so I gave her a good rogering and nutted.

With that she gets up, into the bathroom and dresses and off she goes to her car. All in all 15 mins action from a 90min booking and with a lady I was pretty disappointed in given her photos....

Don't get me wrong she is a nice enough person if you want a drink and a laugh, but I wouldn't bother for anything else....

I've learnt from this that if there is no backup plan then back off or just jerk off.....

:hi:

What do you think of her facially?

She's got a few positive reviews and a a few negatives. The positives make her seem promising. And the negatives are really just her timewasting. Those massive tits look tempting, so maybe it could be worth a 30 min go. But the face is a big factor for me.

So im pretty much 50/50 on deciding on seeing her.

Online Bilbao

I didn't find her that attractive - her pictures make her look slimmer, younger and more fit than she is in real life - I've done better at the price..... much better!

Hermar

I agree. The pictures are extremely deceptive. Facially, not particularly attractive. Also keep in mind she has yellow teeth and looks about 40.