Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy Foxxx of Leicester  (Read 7095 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I have had this lass on my I’m going to fuck you list for a very long time and the opportunity finally arose, prior to a client meeting in Leicester, so I did exactly that.

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

The short version.

I need a revisit to give her a proper face fucking and then her arse gets it.

First I am going to describe her.

Mandy is a 5’4” size 10 lass with a nice trim waist. When I saw her she had long straight black hair. Her face is very well defined and she has what looked to me to be dark green come fuck me puppy dog eyes. I reckon her stats are about right at 34D-28-30 and her tits are the 34D’s they are claimed to be.

Mandy has a good body though she isn’t what I would describe as lithe and gym fit. There is a little excess on her thighs and arse but it’s nothing to get excited about. Her age is given as being 22 and I reckon that’s about right.

Mandy’s AW profile pictures are accurate enough. What they do not show is that she has had some work done on her belly, tucked, and her tits have been surgically lifted. Mandy is though very up front about this in her profile so anyone who has read it properly should be expecting to see the scarring. I didn’t have an issue with it as I have shagged many a lass who has had a Caesar so it didn’t bother me.

She is IMHO an exceedingly good looking lass and I wasn’t in anyway disappointed with her.

The booking process.

Well this punt was originally meant to happen a week before it did but due to timing issues it didn’t happen when I initially wanted. Not a problem though as I am a regular visitor to Leicester so we arranged something more mutually agreeable and that was it end of.

I booked Mandy for first fuck of the day for 2 hours as a getting to know you meeting.

Relatively painless other than the initial timings issue.

The waiting game.

Now this was one hell of a wait. Fuck me she’s chatty and was very open to receiving instruction. So we baited each other for just about 2 weeks and this baiting was just about none stop.

The day before our meeting I sent her final and very detailed instructions as to what I wanted from the booking and how I wanted her dressed. I set her my challenge and TBH I didn’t think she stood a cat in hells chance of completing it.

The Venue.

Mandy’s flat in Leicester.

The meeting.

So cometh the day cumeth the man. On the morning of our fun I got a message from Mandy saying she was starting to come down with a cold and if I wanted could we re-arrange as she wasn’t sure if she would be up to par. So I am now thinking to myself here we go. My response being something along the lines “Not a chance I am cumming to get you”. Mandy again made it clear she wasn’t firing at 100% and gave me the chance to re-arrange if I wanted to. I again let her know I was fine to proceed.

So I’m driving down the motorway with enough time to get to her place and I am faced by smoke and loads of fire engines screaming down the hard shoulder and I think to myself oh shit this is well fucked up now.  Fortunately for me, as I am sat in the queue, Mandy let me know she was running 20mins or so behind and would it be a problem. So I kept stum and replied that’s fine. Thank fuck that the chaps did a good job of putting the fire out. Stress level now at 150% !!!

I got to the area where Mandy’s flat is about 20 minutes late and I am now well fucking stressed out as I have just done a charge through Leicester and my head is ready to go bang. Stress level now at 250%. Time to compose myself and get into punt mode. No issue with parking the motor as it’s a very nice suburban area. Mandy messaged me 5 minutes later to see if I was there and to give me the flat number. So off I trotted with a spring in my step. I buzzed the number and was let in. Tap tap on the door and Mandy did the usual hiding behind the door thing.

I’d told her that I didn’t want any interaction whatsoever and that she was to get on her knees and start sucking. No hello no kiss no fuck all. See I had asked for her naughty nun but I wanted this nun to have taken a vow of silence and the only way to break that vow was when I filled her mouth with cum. I’d also let her know I was busting for a piss, so Mandy pointed at the bog and assumed the position. Knob cleaned and into the room I went to find Mandy on her knees waiting for me. I now did my usual fisting a 002 party trick and asked her if she was OK with them. She nodded yes so the box of 002’s got put on the side.  Good girl as she pulled my trousers and pants round my ankles and started sucking. Now Mandy has a damned good technique as far as I am concerned and did a fine job of sucking my cock. The look on her face as I pulled her head all the way down my shaft and started to face/throat fuck her was a sight to behold. Damn I’m bad as she started to gag and choke while her eyes started to bulge. Other than the gagging and choking Mandy did though remain completely silent. Now I was intent on continuing like this with my full length buried down her throat but alas she was clearly struggling with her breathing. She was still silent. So after about 20 minutes of this I relented, well she had been upfront about the fact that she was starting with a cold, and I said to her time for me to help you out. Now credit where credit is due she got me to the edge and my legs started proper quivering and shaking but it just wasn’t quite there. Mandy remained silent. So I lay on the bed with me feet on the floor. Mandy now knelt at the end of the bed between my legs and the cock sucking continued for another 10 minutes or so. This was interspersed with a very good hand job and licking of my balls. I now told her my cock liked this but she had failed my challenge as there was now no chance of me cumming twice in the session so it was time for her to get a licking. So I sat up snogged her face off and gave her fanny a good rubbing, no knickers, and then invited her to come sit on my face.

What’s my challenge ?? A lass MUST suck a load out of me in the first 20 minutes if there is any chance of me cumming twice even during a 2 hour session. Fair enough I could fuck her at the beginning and do it that way BUT that ain’t my challenge. I want to start the session with a bit of snowballing and given the opportunity, as I am a filthy bastard, I have no issue with swallowing my own cum.

I now took my shoes and trousers off and got properly on the bed. So Mandy now sat on my face and she got licked. Damn she’s got a nice pussy and now I was determined to see if I could get her to speak. The way she was looking down at me as I munched her out was just damned sexy. She clearly liked her licking as in what seemed like no time whatsoever she was bucking away on my face as she came for the first time during the session. Ha !! Ha !! Broke her….silence as she finally spoke, her words being “Fuck me I enjoyed that” or similar. Damn my face was covered in Mandy juices.

Well off she jumped and we snogged each others faces off. We then had a very short chat and then I told her she was in for another licking.

I got now her to kneel for me and set about both holes. Her arse got rimmed, tongue fucked and fingered as I also gave her fanny a good tongue fucking and finger workout. Having given her a licking I wasn’t finished yet so I flipped her over and in I went again. Her fanny and arse got another seeing to and I reckon she came twice whilst I was doing this. Mandy actually said 3 but I ain’t sure about the third but I was being "mean" and deliberately edging her. Damn she was wet and my face was absolutely covered again. Didn't stop her coming in nice and close and proper snogging my face off again.

I now showed Mandy my busted banjo string and explained to her how I like my cock sucking. Didn’t take her that long to get it, she hadn’t been that far off at the beginning of our encounter, and then she proceeded to give my cock another good sucking whilst also licking my balls and working her way round to my arse. Well she just worshipped my cock for the next 15 minutes or so whilst sliding a finger up my arse and having a cursory lick. Not a full on rimming but I was conscious that I wanted enough time left to give her a proper fucking. I did though make no effort to pull her all the way down my cock and just let her get on with it. She had no issue getting me ¾ of the way in her mouth but was clearly struggling with anything more. That fucking blocked nose of hers.

Fuck time so on with a 002 which Mandy applied with her mouth. OMFG she’s the first girl I have met who can do that. Now we had discussed anal prior to the meet but Mandy had looked at my cock and told me it was much bigger than she was expecting. Now I know I have an above average sized cock so I told her your choice which hole you go for. So she lubed her arse up and tried to shove my cock up there whilst riding me in cowgirl. The look of pain on her face was clear to see and told me that wasn’t going to plan. Note to self…..next time get a butt plug up her arse and stretch her out. So up her fanny my cock went and she had a good bounce and grind on it. While she’s doing this she was leaning in and kissing me whilst letting me suck her tits. I then suggested that we try a variation on reverse and see if my cock would go up her arse that way. So Mandy now did a 180 and bounced away in reverse, whilst doing this she got a vibro and massaged her clit until she had another orgasm. She then put her legs under my legs, the variation, and bounced away some more in reverse. Fuck me another girl who has never done reverse like that, least that’s what she told me. Reckon she liked it as I now got an opportunity to shove even more lube up her ass and then my thumb followed just for good measure. Umm I like it when I can control the pace with my thumb buried up a lasses arse. Mandy now says to me how’s about you bend me over and fuck my arse that way. So I bent her over, mounted her in doggie, and went for her fanny instead with the intention of opening her up with my thumb some more so that I could then fuck her arse. Well I’ll be as I got proper carried away, watching the action in the mirror at the side of her bed whilst my thumb was again buried to it full length up her arse, and that was my lot. Game over as with just short of 10 minutes to go I exploded in the rubber.

Time for a clean up and a shower. I now got dressed and sorted the business. We discussed extra’s but as Mandy said we hadn’t been anything like as filthy as we could have been so the standard fee for 2 hours would suffice.

So I handed over the fee and eventually left, with a really passionate face eating snog at the door, 20 minutes over my allotted time.

The money bit.

I paid £240 for 2 hours of Mandy’s time

In conclusion.

Umm that didn’t go quite to plan.

I've had to think long and hard about this review as I walked out of this punt a little bit underwhelmed and disappointed. Infact I've had a couple of days to think about it now. I was bordering on giving it a neutral BUT on reflection I am actually disappointed with myself as it was my choice to go ahead with the punt when I knew Mandy wasn’t at 100%. Oh hindsight is a wonderful thing and with it I should have accepted her request to reschedule but TBH ask me if I give a shit. The acid test for me is would I go back for more ?? Hell yes I would as she very nearly had me in the first 20 minutes which isn’t bad at all considering this was a first meeting.

All things said and done and considering that Mandy wasn’t at 100% I have unfinished business with this lass. Yes she failed my challenge, not that I honestly expected her to complete it, and yes I didn’t get to fuck her arse but she tried her best IMHO and that’s why I have rated this as a positive. Add to this is the fact that we really clicked and we did get on like a house on fire once she broke her silence. So next time I see her, and there will be a next time if she’ll have me, she'll know exactly whats cumming and I’m going to give her a full on facefucking and shoot a full load intro her mouth so that she can give it back to me so that I can then swallow it………then her arse gets it.

GolfNut

Nice review Fishy.

You really are a depraved MoFo.  :D

Not sure I'd have gone ahead myself if she wasn't well personally. Plus that is more than likely to mean you now have her cold too. Don't pass it around please, don't want Lizzy out of action any time soon as I'm due a visit.

I'm headed down the A46 myself in the not too distant, and hopefully Mandy will be back to 100% by then so I can try out her new facilities.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nice review Fishy.

You really are a depraved MoFo.  :D

Not sure I'd have gone ahead myself if she wasn't well personally. Plus that is more than likely to mean you now have her cold too. Don't pass it around please, don't want Lizzy out of action any time soon as I'm due a visit.

I'm headed down the A46 myself in the not too distant, and hopefully Mandy will be back to 100% by then so I can try out her new facilities.

Cheers Golfie  :drinks: :drinks:

Damn right I'm depraved with the right lass.

Yes I hear what you are saying about the cold and with hindsight maybe I should have passed. It was though a very useful getting to know you meeting and gave me a good indication as to how far this lass can be pushed and where her boundaries are.

I reckon I will be breaking my no second review rule with this one as she now has a much clearer understanding of how to press my buttons.

As ever we will see.

Ramsbottom-the-snake

:hi: GREAT REVIEW. 

Many times I have thought about Mandy as she has been in my H/L for ages, but never got round 

To actually seeing her. But I have always wanted to try the NUN role play scenario but have always

Been a bit cautious with the Religeous aspects of things. But now I know that MANDY maybe a

possibility to enact that role play I may well recent and go and see her :thumbsup:

Would be RUDE not too.  BUT I SPY A TONTOBER TOO.   Cheers.   

Offline Dick Cheese

Epic review,enjoyed reading it.  :thumbsup:

Offline Delfrommem

Think I'll go and see her and say just give me the silent nun routine, please.  :D

Cheers fishy, joking aside it's mighty tempting to follow in your footsteps  :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers MrRTS and MrDC she really was good fun.

Think I may well be off to meet my maker  :D :D after the return as she's going to be ready for me next time and I reckon she will take me apart. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Think I'll go and see her and say just give me the silent nun routine, please.  :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: That defeats the whole object of the game. She knew what I wanted in advance and I have to say she played her part really well.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Wow fantastic and well write review, greatly appreciated. Glad you had a great time she certainly is on my list, just finding the time between work and Thai girls  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Wow fantastic and well write review, greatly appreciated. Glad you had a great time she certainly is on my list, just finding the time between work and Thai girls  :lol:

Cheers ILO. :hi:

There's always time fella. That's why I like to get in early as it leaves me with the rest of the day to decide if I fancy anything else to munch on.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I went back and did it properly.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

So for those of you that love the gory details here you are...................

The short version.

I gave her a proper face fucking and then fucked her arse.

First I am going to describe her.

Maybe not as that's already in my original review up top.

The booking process.

This punt was booked immediately after I last last met Mandy as I so wanted to get back and finish off what I had started. I wanted to see her at the beginning of the week but due to other commitments this couldn’t be done so instead a mid-week booking was arranged.

I booked Mandy for first fuck of the day for 2 hours.

A totally painless booking process all done by text that was very easy to arrange.

The waiting game.

Now this again was one hell of a wait. We again baited each other for the whole week and this baiting was just about none stop.

I didn’t have to give Mandy any instructions as to what I wanted as we had already discussed this last time I saw her.

Regardless of this the day before I reminded her of my dress request and then had an early night in expectation of our fun.

The Venue.

Mandy’s flat in Leicester.

The meeting.

So cometh the day cumeth the man. On the morning of our fun I got a message from Mandy saying she was running a few minutes behind which didn’t cause me any issues as the M1 was running slow as well. I got to the area where Mandy’s flat is about 10 minutes late and let her know I was there. I got an immediate reply and so off I trotted with a spring in my step. I buzzed the number and was let in. Tap tap on the door and Mandy did the usual hiding behind the door thing.

Well fuck me silly from behind the door emerged Harley Quinn, if you don’t know the character Google Suicide Squad, and she looked gorgeous. Harley was wearing everything you would expect to see......tiny little hot pants, Daddy’s lil Monster t-shirt, spiked wrist bands, “pudding” choker and her hair in pigtails all finished off rather nicely with 5” heeled half calf white boots. We said hello and then it began as we snogged each others faces off. No holds barred full on DFK. Now I’d let Harley, as that’s who she was for me during this session, know I was busting for a piss, so she led me into the room, pointed at the bog and assumed the position. Knob cleaned and into the room I went to find Harley on her knees waiting for me. “Ooo Mr J” (inferring that I must be the Joker out of the same film) she says to me I’m feeling very naughty as she then undid my belt and pulled my trousers and pants down to my ankles and it was cock sucking time. Now Harley has a damned good technique as far as I am concerned and did a fine job of sucking my cock. The look on her face as I took hold of her pigtails and pulled her head all the way down my shaft and started to face/throat fuck her was a sight to behold. That look said to me “Butter ain’t melting in here” as she shook her head so that I released her pigtails and then showed me what she was really capable of as she worked my full length and gave herself a right throat fucking. I didn’t have to encourage her in any way whatsoever as she drooled and gagged on my cock whilst holding the most superb eye contact. Not satisfied with this Harley then got off her knees squatted infront of me and then bounced away as if she was in a gym whilst deep throating me and again giving herself a full on face and throat fucking. OMFG what a tease as she brought me really close to the edge and I knew that she knew this was exactly what she was doing. Filthy little minx is all I can say for it she was also taking very short breaks to tell me how good my cock tasted and how much she was enjoying “eating it”. Well after about 20 minutes of this and to my shame I had to stop her as cramp had set into my left leg. Not to worry though as I now sat on the bed. I then took off my shoes, trousers and pants. Whilst I was doing this Harley was laying on the floor with her legs wide open fingering herself and just speaking utter filth. I now lay on the bed and the assault continued. Harley was now kneeling at the foot of the bed as she again proper face fucked herself as she started to gag and choke while her eyes started to bulge. I mean really what a naughty girl that Harley was being as she now gave my balls a seeing to as she licked and sucked them before working her way down to my arse. Oh boy what a girl as she now gave me a full on tongue fucking up the bum and then spat on my arse before fingering it as well. Harley now removed all her clothes other than the hot pants and lay on the bed in such a way so that I could rub her fanny whilst she continued to suck my cock. Well no that’s not quite fair, more like she worshipped my cock. I actually said to her “You can carry on like for the whole session for me” to which her reply was “Oh no MrJ I can’t do that as you really must fuck my bum.”  So I told her she was in for a licking as I now knelt up, removed the hot pants and got stuck in. I took hold of her ankles and folded her over so that she was able to grab hold of them whilst laying on the bed and then licked and tongue fucked her fanny and then rimmed her arse before tongue fucking that as well. Have to say her arse was really well prepared as I could smell and taste nothing at all. I now got off the bed, knelt on the floor, and pulled her to me as I wanted to see how long it would take to lick her to an orgasm. Answer not long at all, as in what seemed like no time Harley was bucking away and my face was absolutely covered in her juices. Umm think she liked it as she now came over with the trembles. I now got back on the bed and we knelt facing each other and snogged each others faces off. “That was fun wasn’t it” she said to me as she now lay on her back with her head hanging off the end of the bed. “What you waiting for” she said to me as she now started licking her lips. Well who was I to refuse as I stood behind her and dropped my balls into her mouth. Having given them a good teabagging I now placed a couple of pillows under her head to get her into the ideal position for me and in my cock went and by in I mean she had me all the way down her throat, as I gave her a nice steady full length face fucking. Oh boy I had to stop as I would have cum there and then if I hadn’t. “Is it fuck time yet” she now asked me to which my response was “Nope it’s butt plug up your arse time” so Harley lubed her arse up and in the butt plug went. Previously when I have met her “Mandy persona” and tried to get my cock up her arse I have failed. Well time for a 002, seen before so no issue with using them, and the butt plug was removed. UTTER FILTH as Harley now sucked away on the butt plug as if it was a cock whilst again licking her lips and giving me her honest butter wouldn’t melt look. A bit more lube up her arse and on the condom and Harley eased my cock up her arse as she mounted me in cowgirl. What happened next was wholly unexpected as Harley got very giddy and fucked me good and proper as she rode me like a champion jockey. The way she pummelled her arse with my cock was just unreal. OMFG her arse was so damned tight but that wasn’t stopping her as she now changed position to a squat and hammered me some more. Whilst doing this the vibro again was put to good use as Harley fetched herself off, I was now helping her to bounce by holding her up with my hands, as once more she had another shuddering orgasm while she rode me. Add to this the filth that was exiting her mouth about how much she liked my cock up her arse and she was a woman possessed. Well this went on for a good 20 minutes until she started to show signs that she was getting knackered. “Time to bend me over MrJ” she said to me “as I now want my pussy fucking”. Time for a quick condom change as I now mounted her from behind and did exactly that. Well what a sight as I could now see myself in the mirror that is mounted on the wall. There’s me fucking this gorgeous woman from behind as she’s staring at me in the mirror, blowing me kisses and licking her lips and telling me “Is that the best you can do MrJ FUCK ME HARDER !!!!” Well I’ll be as I got proper carried away and that was my lot. Game over as with just short of 10 minutes to go I exploded in the rubber.

Time for a clean up and a shower. I now got dressed and handed over the fee.

She certainly ain’t no clock watcher as I left, with a really passionate face eating tonsil hunting snog at the door, 20 minutes over my allotted time.

The money bit.

I paid £240 for 2 hours of Mandy’s time and an extra £30 to fuck her arse.

In conclusion.

Fuck me a right session with a filthy lass who was well up for having a bit of a roleplay and some serious hardcore arse fucking. Considering that after the first time she tried it she told me there was fuck all chance of it happening I am so glad that I went back for more. She built me up nicely and when I finally went over the edge it was very satisfying.

No doubt about it whatsoever in my mind. This ones now well and truly added to my list of filthy girlfriends.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:55:20 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline stevedave

Not quite tontober rates my fishy friend, but I'll let you off  ;) :lol:

How long do you take to shower?!

Sounds like a good, no holes barred session.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not quite tontober rates my fishy friend, but I'll let you off  ;) :lol:

How long do you take to shower?!

Sounds like a good, no holes barred session.

Well sometimes you just have to go back and finish what you started.  :yahoo:

It took me 5 minutes to shower and then we had a chat.

I have a nice tontober treat booked for next week that'll raise a few eyebrows.

Offline Dick Cheese

You've got some energy Fishy,I'm exhausted just reading that  :D  What happened to the snowball  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

You've got some energy Fishy,I'm exhausted just reading that  :D  What happened to the snowball  :unknown:

She failed to suck a load out of me at the beginning just like last time but TBH I don't care as the cock sucking was IMHO just glorious.

Tallboy2

She failed to suck a load out of me at the beginning just like last time but TBH I don't care as the cock sucking was IMHO just glorious.
Great reviews mate
Sounds like a porno film

Offline RedKettle

Paragraphs my boy, paragraphs!!  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah not quite sure what happened with that. It's nicely formatted on my PC and TBH I wasn't paying enough attention when I pressed the submit button.

I have reformatted it especially for you.
:lol: :lol:

This punt was booked immediately after I last met her. I wanted to see her at the beginning of the week, but due to other commitments this couldn't be done - so instead a mid-week booking was arranged. I booked Mandy for the first fuck of the day for two hours. A totally painless booking process all done by text, that was very easy to arrange. Having booked her, all that I had to do now was wait. Oh boy, this was one hell of a wait. We baited each other for the whole week and this baiting was just about none stop. I didn't have to give Mandy any instructions as to what I wanted as we had already discussed this the last time that I saw her. Regardless of this, the day before I reminded her of my dress request and then had an early night in expectation of our fun.

So cometh the day, cumeth the man. On the morning of our fun I got a message from Mandy saying she was running a few minutes behind which didn't cause me any issues as the M1 was running slow as well. I got to the area where Mandy's flat is about 10 minutes late and let her know I was there. I got an immediate reply and so off I trotted with a spring in my step. I buzzed the number and was let in. Tap tap on the door and Mandy did the usual hiding behind the door thing.

Well, fuck me silly, from behind the door emerged Harley Quinn, if you don't know the character Google Suicide Squad, and she looked gorgeous. She was wearing everything you would expect to see...tiny little hot pants, Daddy's lil' Monster t-shirt, spiked wrist bands, "pudding" choker and her hair in pigtails all finished off rather nicely with 5 inch heeled half calf white boots.

We said hello and then it began as we snogged each others faces off. No holds barred full on deep French kissing. Now, I'd let her know that I was busting for a piss, so she led me into the room, pointed at the bog and assumed the position. Knob cleaned and into the room I went to find her on her knees waiting for me. "Ooo Mr J" (inferring that I must be the Joker out of the same film) she says to me, "I'm feeling very naughty" as she then undid my belt and pulled my trousers and pants down to my ankles and it was cock sucking time. Now, she has a damned good technique as far as I am concerned and did a fine job of sucking my cock. The look on her face as I took hold of her pigtails and pulled her head all the way down my shaft and started to face/throat fuck her was a sight to behold. That look said to me "Butter ain't melting in here" as she shook her head so that I released her pigtails and then showed me what she was really capable of as she worked my full length and gave herself a right throat fucking. I didn't have to encourage her in any way whatsoever as she drooled and gagged on my cock whilst holding the most superb eye contact.

Not satisfied with this, she then got off her knees squatted in front of me and then bounced away as if she was in a gym whilst deep throating me and again giving herself a full on face and throat fucking. OMFG, what a tease as she brought me really close to the edge and I knew that she knew this was exactly what she was doing. Filthy little minx is all I can say, for she was also taking very short breaks to tell me how good my cock tasted and how much she was enjoying "eating it".

Well after about 20 minutes of this and to my shame, I had to stop her as cramp had set into my left leg. Not to worry though, as I now sat on the bed. I then took off my shoes, trousers and pants. Whilst I was doing this she was laying on the floor with her legs wide open fingering herself and just speaking utter filth. I now lay on the bed and the assault continued. Mandy was now kneeling at the foot of the bed as she again proper face fucked herself as she started to gag and choke while her eyes started to bulge. I mean really what a naughty girl she was being as she now gave my balls a seeing to as she licked and sucked them, before working her way down to my arse. Oh boy, what a girl, as she now gave me a full on tongue fucking up the bum and then spat on my arse before fingering it as well.

Mandy now removed all of her clothes other than the hot pants and lay on the bed in such a way so that I could rub her fanny whilst she continued to suck my cock. Well no, that's not quite fair, more like she worshipped my cock. I actually said to her "You can carry on like for the whole session for me" to which her reply was "Oh no Mr J I can't do that as you really must fuck my bum." So I told her she was in for a licking as I now knelt up, removed the hot pants and got stuck in. I took hold of her ankles and folded her over so that she was able to grab hold of them whilst laying on the bed and then licked and tongue fucked her fanny and then rimmed her arse before tongue fucking that as well. I have to say that her arse was really well prepared, as I could smell and taste nothing at all.

I now got off the bed, knelt on the floor, and pulled her to me as I wanted to see how long it would take to lick her to an orgasm. Answer: not long at all, as in what seemed like no time she was bucking away and my face was absolutely covered in her juices. Umm...think she liked it as she now came over with the trembles.

I now got back on the bed and we knelt facing each other and snogged each others faces off. "That was fun wasn't it", she said to me as she now lay on her back with her head hanging off the end of the bed. "What you waiting for" she said to me, as she now started licking her lips. Well, who was I to refuse as I stood behind her and dropped my balls into her mouth. Having given them a good teabagging, I now placed a couple of pillows under her head to get her into the ideal position for me and in my cock went - and by in I mean she had me all the way down her throat, as I gave her a nice steady full length face fucking whilst she used a vibro to massage her clitoris. Oh boy, I had to stop as I would have cum there and then if I hadn't.

"Is it fuck time yet" she now asked me, to which my response was "Nope, it's butt plug up your arse time", so Harley lubed her arse up - and in the butt plug went. Previously, when I have met her and tried to get my cock up her arse, I have failed. Well time for a 002, seen before so no issue with using them, and the butt plug was removed. UTTER FILTH as she now sucked away on the butt plug as if it was a cock whilst again licking her lips and giving me her "honest butter wouldn't melt" look. A bit more lube up her arse and on with the condom before she eased my cock up her arse as she mounted me in cowgirl.

What happened next was wholly unexpected as Harley got very giddy and fucked me good and proper as she rode me like a champion jockey. The way she pummelled her arse with my cock was just unreal. OMFG her arse was so damned tight but that wasn't stopping her, as she now changed position to a squat and hammered me some more. Whilst doing this, the vibrator again was put to good use as she fetched herself off. I was now helping her to bounce by holding her up with my hands, as once more she had another shuddering orgasm whilst she rode me. Add to this the filth that was exiting her mouth about how much she liked my cock up her arse and she was a woman possessed. Well, this went on for a good twenty minutes, until she started to show signs that she was getting knackered.

"Time to bend me over Mr J" she said to me, "as I now want my pussy fucking". Time for a quick condom change as I now mounted her from behind and did exactly that. Well what a sight as I could now see myself in the mirror that is mounted on the wall. There's me fucking this gorgeous woman from behind as she's staring at me in the mirror, blowing me kisses and licking her lips and telling me "Is that the best you can do MrJ? FUCK ME HARDER!". Well, I got proper carried away and that was my lot. Game over as, with just short of ten minutes to go, I exploded in the rubber.

Time for a clean up and a shower. I now got dressed and handed over the fee. She certainly ain't no clock watcher as I left, with a really passionate face eating tonsil hunting snog at the door, twenty minutes over my allotted time.

What can I say other than OMFG, a right session with a filthy lass who was well up for having a bit of a role play and some serious hardcore face and arse fucking.

Offline RedKettle

Yeah not quite sure what happened with that. It's nicely formatted on my PC and TBH I wasn't paying enough attention when I pressed the submit button.

I have reformatted it especially for you.
:lol: :lol:

Many thanks - I will now make a point of actually reading it!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Dorsetpunter

Now I've read it twice I feel a trip to Leicester coming on. Nice review mrFF

Offline cueball

Yes, a wall of text that even the knights of Sherwood would struggle to breach :D

Many thanks - I will now make a point of actually reading it!!
Me too, I'll now read the latest version :D

So cometh the day, cumeth the man.

Time for a clean up and a shower.

Yep, that's enough, read it :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

..........even the knights of Sherwood would struggle to breach :D

Ha !! Ha !! Even I struggled to breach their Marion on the first attempt.

Got there in the end though.  :yahoo:

Offline ZacMorgan

Does anyone have any idea when Mandy will be back?

vw

Probably when she chooses, iof she wanted people to know when I'm sure she will let peopel know on her adverts.

Some prick has already tried outing her on here this week already  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=137791

Imagine with pricks like that about may put her off even more to be honest.

Maybe try External Link/Members Only

Offline RedKettle

I am obviously out of touch, I did not realise she had gone!

Offline ZacMorgan

Thing is most girls pull the profile. The profile doesn't have the look of a well earned and well Planned break, it has the look of a hurried 'change in circumstances' stop. It's none of my business of course but I was thinking of booking her.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 06:34:31 pm by ZacMorgan »

vw

Thing is most girls pull the profile. The profile doesn't have the look of a well earned and well Planned break, it has the look of a hurried 'change in circumstances' stop. It's none of my fucking business of course but I was thinking of booking her.

Maybe she is pg selling for her fans to buy photos of her while they miss her !

Get your souvenir nudes before she takes the profile down !   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline j122

Probably because she still has escorting ticked on her AW so appearing in searches and hotlist (if she's in it)

Online PepeMAGA

makes a change from asking about Safia's whereabouts though.

Offline RedKettle

Probably because she still has escorting ticked on her AW so appearing in searches and hotlist (if she's in it)

She is in my "done" HL but I have not been back.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
makes a change from asking about Safia's whereabouts though.

Beat me to the punchline  :D

Offline threechilliman

Some prick has already tried outing her on here this week already  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=137791

Imagine with pricks like that about may put her off even more to be honest.

I may not have enjoyed Mandy but that is bang out of order.

tcm

Offline Zeusthedoc

I may not have enjoyed Mandy but that is bang out of order.

tcm

I didn't get the chance to meet her - she was in the HL. That is truly cunt behaviour though!

Offline HailWood

Offline jayuk99

coor the naught nun pic does it for me , love that loook

Offline ZacMorgan

Back April anyway. Panic over  :lol:

Offline JamesPoppers

Yep!  She's back in middle of April... I have a very happy and hungry cock having heard that news, I can tell you!

Offline cueball

How long did her "retirement" last then? :sarcastic:

A fortnight/three weeks?  :sarcastic:

Fwiw... I'm glad she's charged her phone  :sarcastic: there's always a decent laugh surrounding this lass on here  :D

Offline ZacMorgan

How long did her "retirement" last then? :sarcastic:

A fortnight/three weeks?  :sarcastic:

Fwiw... I'm glad she's charged her phone  :sarcastic: there's always a decent laugh surrounding this lass on here  :D

She never said she retired. Her last two feedback on aw suggests it wasn't planned.

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
I never announced retirement, I had to take a completely last minute unexpected break due to personal problems which were resolved much quicker than I originally planned so I could return way before I imagined.

I had to unfortunately cancel a lot of bookings last minute due to this as well.

Offline cueball

She never said she retired.

Yes, my bad, after all, it only said.... "no longer escorting" on her profile.... and that doesn't mean retired does it... oh, hang on, it does mean retired  :dash:

The "back in April" line came later, after her phone reached 50% charge  :sarcastic:

vw

Yes, my bad, after all, it only said.... "no longer escorting" on her profile.... and that doesn't mean retired does it... oh, hang on, it does mean retired  :dash:

The "back in April" line came later, after her phone reached 50% charge  :sarcastic:

what does no longer escorting mean other than retired ?   :sarcastic:

Maybe a language translation issue from Sherwood to English !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

I never announced retirement, .

I'm glad you're coming out of retirement.... gods honest truth.... it's genuine belly laughs on here when you're involved.

Welcome back maid... I'm down your neck of the woods next week... fancy a podge?  :sarcastic:

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
Without going into too much detail as the situation I've been dealing with is extremely delicate emotionally I was expecting to be away for about a year with no definate come back date but it was never a retirement, just a long break with no idea of a return.

I'm sorry if this is a problem for you and has caused confusion but life changes and the ability to return came quicker so I took it.

Signing off now, punters forum and all that  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

... fancy a podge?  :sarcastic:

Oooh now there's a thought.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'm waiting for her to tell you to go fuck yourself.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

I'm waiting for her to tell you to go fuck yourself.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do I pay myself 130 quid?  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Do I pay myself 130 quid?  :sarcastic:

Nope you're going DIY so it's a freebie.  :yahoo: :lol: :yahoo:

vw

I'm glad you're coming out of retirement.... gods honest truth.... it's genuine belly laughs on here when you're involved.

Welcome back maid... I'm down your neck of the woods next week... fancy a podge?  :sarcastic:

I could pop up and make it a MMF   :D :D

Offline cueball

I could pop up and make it a MMF   :D :D

Great idea... we'll get a discount then... after all... she's new again  :sarcastic:

vw

Great idea... we'll get a discount then... after all... she's new again  :sarcastic:

Maybe she will cook us a bacon sarnie after the long journey instead.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: