Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farnborough 69Lilly - Great GFE  (Read 4690 times)

3 review(s) for 69lilly (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Elmer.fudd

External Link/Members Only

Just like her photos, a down to earth tanned stunner of a lady who gives you a real GFE with no clock watching. Met at house in Farnborough - temporary base until her flat in Frimley is available soon.
Happy to FK, met my requirements inc OWO and CIM extra charge - reasonable i guess, and thoroughly enjoyed me playing with her and making her come twice, before i came in her mouth, after she had checked that wa s still what i wanted. Only booked for 1\2 hour so no penetration, but i enjoy giving as much as receiving - and there is always next time - and there will be a next time because you can relax with her and cuddle afterwards, chat and it would be good to chat some more after mutual pleasure, next time.

£80 1\2 hour + £30 CIM

Premises will be changing so will not review the location. Would be interested to take it further and see what else is available as we had a very enjoyable Vanilla 1\2 hour, and what other outfits she has - looked stonking in black stockings and suspenders, heels like i had requested. No red lipstick so may have to buy her some LOL. Room was a bit cold and basic so glad did not book 1 hour ut may next time so we can go two rounds. Definitely recommended, especially for newbies or someone who wants GFE and not rampant slut - she is too nice for that. Type of girl you feel you know within minutes and feel completely at ease with.

Offline madeinwales56

1 - Fluffy fan boy?
2 - Pimp?
3 - Tout?
4 - Prossie?

Answers below please.

Offline Danj89

I concur with the review just got back from seeing her and it was my 3rd meet with her. Very good gfe lush boobs and good personality. Owo and fk delivered to a top standard and I will book longer next time she gets her Frimley place back, this was just a "on my way home from work" in and out booking.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

1 - Fluffy fan boy?
2 - Pimp?
3 - Tout?
4 - Prossie?

Answers below please.

You did get your answer below. Possibly 5) none of the above.
Not all glowing first-time posts are suspect.

I concur with the review just got back from seeing her and it was my 3rd meet with her. Very good gfe lush boobs and good personality. Owo and fk delivered to a top standard and I will book longer next time she gets her Frimley place back, this was just a "on my way home from work" in and out booking.

Bearing in mind the only review of the girl is this one and it's by a first-time poster, a review of your own would be welcome, I'm sure.  :hi:

Offline contentguy

I'm shocked anyone could review Lilly without mentioning her absolutely fantastic natural tits.

I know - I really must do a review, the lady is lovely.

Guy

Offline Danj89

Agree cg the tits make me go back lol. She has a real brazzers milf look to her.

Offline Elmer.fudd

As a first time newbie its bound to come across as fluffy but she is sweet sweet girl - real GFE. I have not had a real dirty punt yet and chose her because she looked and sounded my sort of girl. If you like girlfriend experiences she meets that criteria. Maybe she does dirty nasty too i just didn't go there and it was a half hour punt.

Offline sensualencounter

I've had good comms with her but not got to meet her yet. It appears she's quite "part time" if that makes sense - I'm guessing family commitments as she doesn't seem to work past 5-6pm. Shame, as I tend to punt in the evenings. But I'd love to get my hands on those tits. And she lists anal so hoping she's a dirty milf  :thumbsup:

Offline glamourtog

She now charges £50 extra for CIM.  Is she on crack or something?  Who the fuck is going to pay £50 on top of the fee?  Mind you, some of the fluffy twats on here will...
Further to this....I'd be really careful here.  I've just had a total barrage of abusive messages from her after I enquired if she'd made a mistake when texting the £50 extra.  Seems like a headcase.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 12:09:15 pm by glamourtog »

Casper1970

Hi, it's lily. Feel that I really need to defend myself here... I'm not a crack head, nor am I headcase. I'm merely making ends meet in a more unconventional way I suppose, whilst trying to deal with sarcasm, rudeness, innuendos, time wasters, the crudest of comments and often it's forgotten that I'm human as are working girls.
Yes I charge extra for cim, and yes 'fluffy twats' as u so eloquently put it, do pay me for it. Those who have indulged in cim with me know that I will ask for £20 extra for that service. I do apologise for my error. I was in a mad rush trying to get the dog in the car so I can get to work on time, a level is £50 and I wasn't really paying all that much attention. If u look  back at our conversation, I did offer to do for £20, but u self righteously suggested I remove it from mY profile. Of course that's going to get my back up lol. In fact Iv just looked thru our conversations dating back to December and u seem to think it's ok to b rude and arrogant. Don't make me post our text conversations should u want to deny this  :( .....  U should really learn some manners. My very very good friend madameNatalie will be happy to teach you how to talk to people.  😂  Have a good weekend gentlemen xx

Casper1970

Hi, it's lily. Feel that I really need to defend myself here... I'm not a crack head, nor am I headcase. I'm merely making ends meet in a more unconventional way I suppose, whilst trying to deal with sarcasm, rudeness, innuendos, time wasters, the crudest of comments and often it's forgotten that I'm human as are working girls.
Yes I charge extra for cim, and yes 'fluffy twats' as u so eloquently put it, do pay me for it. Those who have indulged in cim with me know that I will ask for £20 extra for that service. I do apologise for my error. I was in a mad rush trying to get the dog in the car so I can get to work on time, a level is £50 and I wasn't really paying all that much attention. If u look  back at our conversation, I did offer to do for £20, but u self righteously suggested I remove it from mY profile. Of course that's going to get my back up lol. In fact Iv just looked thru our conversations dating back to December and u seem to think it's ok to b rude and arrogant. Don't make me post our text conversations should u want to deny this  :( .....  U should really learn some manners. My very very good friend madameNatalie will be happy to teach you how to talk to people.  😂  Have a good weekend gentlemen xx

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sensualencounter

So Lilly, can you list your extras then please as your profile doesn't mention them at all and I was interested in seeing you. But not if everything's extra. You really should make that clear so there can be no confusion.

Casper1970

Hi. Il be updating my profile on aw at some point today. Will make everything clear. I don't charge extra for everything ! A level and cim only. Thanks.

Offline sensualencounter

Wonderful, thank you. And I presume that's a face pic of you you've added? Very pretty and I'd be interested in seeing you if only you worked evenings and weekends. Not all of us can skive off work!  :unknown:

James999

Hi, it's lily.

Then you need to register as such on here, it's one of the rules for Pro$$ies  :music:

kamu

Now wants her photo removed. If you dont want your photo on here then why post it? :wackogirl:

James999

Now wants her photo removed. If you dont want your photo on here then why post it?

She will make up some shit excuse  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 08:25:25 pm by James999 »

Offline Marmalade

Oh do fuck off, hen. You poke your nose into our punters' review site, throw shit at punters telling them to talk more prissily, all in the hope of giving yourself some positive exposure. Then you cry all over the place, make complaints and whine about not meaning it. With that much discretion between the ears is it any wonder you have wound up as a prostitute?

You're coy about your dress size and nationality, are approaching the 'slightly desperate' age and you want to pass yourself off as a sophisticated lady. Maybe it will appeal to some deluded milfs-gfe lapdogs but others may feel entitled to call a spade a 'spade' dear, and your vagina 'piss flaps'.

Now they sound like they're flapping in the wind.  :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Right, so:
- CIM is an extra that is NOT on your profile.  :thumbsdown:
- A potential client sends a message asking if it's extra and you tell him it's a whopping £50.  :thumbsdown:
- He asks you if it's a mistake - and you send him abusive messages.  :thumbsdown:
- Yet you now admit it WAS a mistake.  :unknown:

Suggesting you remove CIM from your profile if it isn't a hidden £50 extra - as you told him it was, albeit in error - isn't 'self-righteous', it's about transparency and not misleading punters.

He made a throwaway remark in his post above that was clearly tongue in cheek and you had a rant that is just going to make people think you might be on drugs after all.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 12:29:55 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh do fuck off, hen. You poke your nose into our punters' review site, throw shit at punters telling them to talk more prissily, all in the hope of giving yourself some positive exposure. Then you cry all over the place, make complaints and whine about not meaning it. With that much discretion between the ears is it any wonder you have wound up as a prostitute?

You're coy about your dress size and nationality, are approaching the 'slightly desperate' age and you want to pass yourself off as a sophisticated lady. Maybe it will appeal to some deluded milfs-gfe lapdogs but others may feel entitled to call a spade a 'spade' dear, and your vagina 'piss flaps'.

Now they sound like they're flapping in the wind.  :hi:

Oh dear MrOnefortheboys https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=26335 thinks you are giving UKP a bad name.

He needs to FUCK OFF as he's contributed FUCK ALL !!!  :music: :music:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Oh dear MrOnefortheboys https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=26335 thinks you are giving UKP a bad name.

He needs to FUCK OFF as he's contributed FUCK ALL !!!  :music: :music:

I really wonder where these over sensitive types come from, if they want to make prossies happy with posts they should fuck off and join prossienet.

bigmanbigman

Wgs who come to ukp
Will not be given a smooth ride if they  try to change punters views .
The best answer is good service all the way happy punters