Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naught Maria Liverpool  (Read 1635 times)

1 review(s) for xx naughty Maria xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Discreet fella

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met with Maria last night. 30 mins 70 quid. Sorted by text no problems and straight up to the house all comms and directions good with parking right outside.

Looks wise she's alright age on profile about accurate. Decent body but stained yellow teeth think she said she was a smoker but didn't smell anything on her.

She's a nice girl quite chatty. Was not offered a shower but had one before I left the house anyway.
Some very light kissing and then into the bed. Was a bit cold so we were under the blankets but I didn't mind. This is where it got a bit weird. It was quite dark so I'm goin down on her an with my tongue I feel somethin but didn't know what it was I stopped an straight away she's givin me a bj so didn't get to see what it was. On with the condom an I'm on top and I see some bumps round her pussy lips an that must be what I was feeling. I didn't know what to do so just carried on an after some doggy finished in the bag and left as quick as I could.

Still don't know what to make of it cos nice girl an everything was goin good u til that and iv got to give it a negative cos now I'm thinking am I gonna end up with somethin from goin down on her or gettin owo. On that basis I couldn't go back. Don't know what it was whether it's just a genuine harmless lump or what? Think it was a large bump an a smaller one above it

First review so if iv left stuff out I'll add any info

Offline hungrypunt

No wonder shes covering it here   :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
She should have explained to you right away if it was nothing.

I think you should have stopped and made sure mate, carrying on like that.... :scare:
Most Sps would be all over you with a fine tooth comb, so they should expect the same. Im usually on me guard myself descretly  and once Im happy Im good.
If nothing else you could have explained in detail what it was here if she gave you an explaination.
Genital Pics maybe  :yahoo: :yahoo:

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:42:00 am by hungrypunt »

Offline Blue Moon

Hmmm....thanks for the review.  She's been on my Plan B list for a while (but never activated) and your report is enough to get her bumped off.  If I hear anything that explains the lumps, I'll maybe reinstate.    Bm

Offline Gerard1989

Was it not shaving spots?? How big was the lumps lol? Thought you was gonna say was a set of balls from reading it at first haha

dude86

Shame really. Decent arse judging from the pictures. Oh well cheers for the review!

Offline Kenaldo

Is she as slim and sexy as in her pictures?

Discreet fella

Yeah she's slim no issues with her body really. Face isn't great teeth stick out a bit and are quite yellow. You could see she recently shaved so I'd love it to be shaving spots but iv never had shavin spots as big as those she had.

surey if you had somethin like that you wouldn't be taking bookings an you wouldn't be letting people go down on you

Offline Naughty maria

• Service Provider
If you had of asked me, I would of told you those lumps where due to me having critical cancer 7 years ago. If you had of wanted a shower, you should of asked, you would of been more than welcome to have one. I am chatty as I find the general men who see me, like conversation as well as the rest.