Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alt_Tiffany  (Read 1518 times)

domino131

Anyone seen this girl at all?  She looks very cute - strawberry blonde with freckles - wouldn't mind having a go at her in the position in her Gallery pics either...

Anyway couldn't find any reviews so wondered if anyone had any experience of her:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

Looks interesting, for sure. If she's 19 or similar then what the heck would a 1968 year be on a tattoo? Did her parents have their dates of birth tattooed on their daughter?  :unknown:  :sarcastic:

Offline HawkG

Are you suggesting she might be 48?  WTF?

Also, it says "Samantha Jane", not Tiffany ;)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 09:51:47 am by HawkG »

Online madmania

Heads up, she only does duo booking so despite her profile very much insinuating that's an optional extra it is in fact mandatory.

And of course that comes with a £300 p/h cost though.

Very misleading and timewasting. Shame because she is fucking gorgeous.

WhattheFlip

All that talk about if you're so well endowed i won't be able to do anal etc...If you want anal and it's a duo with Melodey, I wouldn't worry 'cause I'm pretty sure Melodey could take just about anything up her dirtpipe, as hard as possible, and love it. Have a look at some of her videos from the gangbangs ;)

domino131

Heads up, she only does duo booking so despite her profile very much insinuating that's an optional extra it is in fact mandatory.

And of course that comes with a £300 p/h cost though.

Very misleading and timewasting. Shame because she is fucking gorgeous.

That's a shame, it doesn't say anything about that on her profile... Did she tell you this herself?

MrKeen

That's a shame, it doesn't say anything about that on her profile... Did she tell you this herself?
I e-mailed, to get a booking and she replied saying she only does duo's with English Melody.

Online madmania

Yeah she did, tried to book her for this weekend but she emailed saying she only does duo's now.

I suggested to her to maybe state that in her profile but she refuses - she is aware its misleading but intentionally leaves it in to get more duo bookings as they are more profitable  :dash:

Conversation copy/paste:

Her - "I know but I don't do single meets only duos x"

Me - "I suggest you change your profile because its misleading. By both of you making specific mention of solo profiles, stating an individual price and adding the duo bookings as a side tab you are very much insinuating that it is an extra option and not the only thing you do. It's timewasting for me and I can only assume you as well - surely I'm not the first person who has made this assumption."

Her - "Not reslly, its better for me [sic]. I used to do solo meets but now I choose not to so this way when guys message me I tell them I do duo meets and 9/10 times we then plan a duo meet with melodey and then becomes a regular thing :) xx"

In my eyes deliberate deception - very unscrupulous and unprofessional. Shame...

WhattheFlip

Yeah she did, tried to book her for this weekend but she emailed saying she only does duo's now.

I suggested to her to maybe state that in her profile but she refuses - she is aware its misleading but intentionally leaves it in to get more duo bookings as they are more profitable  :dash:

Conversation copy/paste:

Her - "I know but I don't do single meets only duos x"

Me - "I suggest you change your profile because its misleading. By both of you making specific mention of solo profiles, stating an individual price and adding the duo bookings as a side tab you are very much insinuating that it is an extra option and not the only thing you do. It's timewasting for me and I can only assume you as well - surely I'm not the first person who has made this assumption."

Her - "Not reslly, its better for me [sic]. I used to do solo meets but now I choose not to so this way when guys message me I tell them I do duo meets and 9/10 times we then plan a duo meet with melodey and then becomes a regular thing :) xx"

In my eyes deliberate deception - very unscrupulous and unprofessional. Shame...

Oh dear, that is bad isn't it? Why do these girls think deception is ever a good idea? And surely most punters don't regularly have £300 an hour to spend. She's chatting bollocks/wishful thinking about it becoming a regular thing methinks. As you say mad, it gives a terrible impression of what the girl's gonna be like imo.

Think we should all email her and have the same conversation!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:09:15 pm by WhattheFlip »

MrKeen

I suspect lots of fantasy involved on her part. Maybe English Melody is training her.

WhattheFlip

I suspect lots of fantasy involved on her part. Maybe English Melody is training her.

You had a bad experience with Melodey?

MrKeen

ou had a bad experience with Melodey?

Not at all, maybe one day I will try and make an appointment with Melodey, I think at my age she might be take me to heart attack terrority. No I was thinking that maybe the young 'un was in awe of melodey and was fantasising about being able to only work with Melodey for big money.

domino131

It's a shame because apart from the fact I can't afford a duo booking, I'm not really into Melody anyway.

MrKeen

My guess is that after a while Tiffany will get confidence up to do one to one meets

MrKeen

My guess is that Tiffany will get enough confidence to do one to one meets.

WhattheFlip

My guess is that Tiffany will get enough confidence to do one to one meets.

Says in that email exchange above that she used to do solo meets.

WhattheFlip

Not at all, maybe one day I will try and make an appointment with Melodey, I think at my age she might be take me to heart attack terrority. No I was thinking that maybe the young 'un was in awe of melodey and was fantasising about being able to only work with Melodey for big money.

But they'd earn the same money for a duo as they would for a solo, surely? 150ph each? I guess you're sharing the work :D

Plus, she doesn't seem that compatible with Melodey tbh-on her profile she says she's not into any pain except the odd light spank, but Melodey is definitely at the more extreme end of freaky stuff and taking some punishment (only had GFE/PSE with her myself, but she said some stuff ;), plus the things on her AW, vids etc).

This is a weird one isn't it!?

MrKeen

Maybe she had a bad experience with a solo and lost confidence, who knows? In the end money talks, my guess is that the market for duos is a lot lower so in the end unless she has been frightened off she will be back doing solo meets at sometime.