Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to the site.  (Read 1396 times)

Offline miloman

Been lurking here just a week or so, but been punting for many years.

I take my car to Cardiff for servicing and always have a massage while there.  After reading on this site, I went to see Dun yesterday for the first time.  Won't be going again, uninspiring massage in grubby surroundings.  HE was ok, but was constantly told not to make a noise.  Didn't find her attractive either if I'm honest.

I usually visit Ban Sukanee (is that right spelling ?).  Always had a satisfactory experience there.  The massages have always been excellent.  HE can be clumsy to arrive at with some, but other girls are keen to offer.

I have been to Chinese shop in Morriston a couple of times.  My first experience there was excellent, but not so good last time.  Totally down to the girl, but I don't have any names I'm sorry.  Just to clarify, both times have been good, but the first time was better !  I'll go again one day.

Favourite is Cara Best Asian Masage in Swansea at Morriston.  Discreet, clean premises with easy parking.  What a lovely lady.  I have first half hour of proper massage for my poorly back....the pressure she exerts is incredible for her very petite stature.  My second half hour is always very special gentle caressing of anus, balls and cock. Always an explosive finale.

New guy on the block and just wanted to get involved.

Offline wonky

Welcome..  :drinks: it's customary for new posters to buy everyone an hour with their favourite girl... well I think it's about time we start that custom  ;) ;)

Offline HughJardon

Yes welcome to the site M

Wonky speaks much sense and as customs go that is a dam good one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

8pm tomorrow night please  :drinks:

:lol: :lol:

Jester269269

Welcome milo....they are just kidding.

But you do have to TOFTF and leave a review on a lady selected for you...

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best of British and good luck  :D

np500

Spot on Hugh, she looks right up my  street, but out calls only, another one we should get a hotel room for and get in an orderly , in fact , I think I will ping an e-mail off and see how the land lies with her working out of an hotel now and again if there's enough interest ? Anyone  ?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 06:00:02 pm by np500 »

Offline HughJardon

I'm off my dinner now  :vomit:

Edit

Yes Red thought about booking today,  she looks Bang Tidy  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 05:59:51 pm by HughJardon »

np500

Oh yes sorry, welcome M M , and  jester was only joking there, you only have to get an erection looking at her pictures, no one has suckseeded yet !

Jester269269

Oh yes sorry, welcome M M , and  jester was only joking there, you only have to get an erection looking at her pictures, no one has suckseeded yet !

:lol: Quality Red

np500

She does Hugh , but can't do outcalls at home 100%, so Incalls or hotels etc , will ask her if there are any options, if not I'll clear my van out !

Jester269269

Diner Hugh, I've not ate for a week since I seen the profile..

See what eye candy we have down this end of M4  :dash:

Offline HughJardon

Red my last link looks like a friend of Cyprus Isles,  no ones reviewed her yet

External Link/Members Only

She loved that hose mind  :bomb:

Randolph69

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best of British and good luck  :D
She only offers incalls because she can no longer get out of her front door

Offline HughJardon

Diner Hugh, I've not ate for a week since I seen the profile..

See what eye candy we have down this end of M4  :dash:

It is quite bad down Swansea etc Jest,  and the thing that gets me is how far apart the decent girls are,  Barbie,  Cesca Foxx,  Melinda Cymru et al.
At least Cardiff you can have muff within a 4 mile radius.

Jester269269

It's crap... Went down to little minx Llanelli then back upto Neath in evening to see Olivia Louise..

Ain't much here unless you want skanks bbw or pg profiles  :thumbsdown:

Offline mrdiamond77

np500

Offline HughJardon

She only offers incalls because she can no longer get out of her front door

Where theres a will there's a way  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 07:16:00 pm by HughJardon »

Offline iverthickone

Think that's what you call a niche market!  :unknown:

Jester269269

You did two in a day J ?

Yeh red,, beauty of having dwindling diary before off ski.. Fooking estate agents...

Jester269269

Where theres a will there's a way  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Quality Hugh...

You could quite easily lose your punting phone in one of those rolls of hers

Gigiddy

Welcome aboard Miloman, you have found a most excellent fountain of er wisdom here at UKP.
Have you checked out the Punting guide? it has lots of life saving advice especially if you have a her or him indoors

Offline Bigsaz1984

Welcome miloman. Thus site is awesome mate. I've learnt so many things from it even though I have been punting for a long time 👍🏽

Offline playpal69

Welcome Miloman.,
this site is really good fun and you'll find a lot of useful info.

:rolleyes: :drinks:

Offline miloman

Thanks for the replies guys......the serious ones.....and the tongue in cheek ones (arse licking !).

I don't think I'd have the necessary "reach" for the very large lady linked to !!

Got to go to Cardiff again soon for remedial work on my car.  Any recommendations for a pleasant hour ?  £50 or £60 quidish,  Not Dun or Ban Sukanee.

Thanks.