Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Teen Julia, Old St  (Read 3898 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Emjay1317

Long time lurker, first time reviewer.
External Link/Members Only

Saw Julia as plan B last week after reading so many positive reviews. Wasn't disappointed.

Comms: agreed the meet via text. Got the post code and street name. When I got there, I was told the exact flat number.

Location: Few min walk from Old St, a flat above a kebab shop. Turned out been there before - to see a Lithuanian girl I didn't remember the name of. I said the same to her and she quickly told me it was Alex. Apparently a good friend, and Julia took over her room when Alex retired last year. It's a shame - Alex was a great shag - a beautiful slim girl, curly blond hair. Anybody knows who I'm talking about?

Price: 80 for 45 min. Originally booked for 1h, but was running late, as I got lost several times while on the phone trying to arrange a meet with my plan A. When I got there, I was told only 45 min available, so quickly agreed 80 quid. Turned out that was perfect.

the lady: girl next door, really fit. not a head turner.

Services: rimming, handjob, FK, DFK, assisted shower, OWO, RO, covered sex

The meeting:
After I paid 80 quid, we quickly took a shower together while engaging in FK and DFK. She does kiss with her tongue, but imho too much tongue movement, too little feeling. Not a big fan of her DFK.

As many have said she loves rimming, so I told her to start with that. Asked me to go doggy, applied some lube (not sure why), and started rimming me while giving me a handjob. She really gets into it, but again, too much rapid tongue movement. I do like rimming, but I like it to start soft and slow. She just went at it, which didn't suit me as much, so I quickly asked her to stop.

We then did some OWO. As with kissing/rimming, I felt it was too mechanical, too strong. Didn't enjoy at all, so in the end I told her to move to RO. From here I started enjoying the meet. She was clean, tasted good, and she was very responsive. I did some good fingering on her and made her cum.

She then tried to revive me with her mouth, but with her poor oral skills that wasn't gonna happen. I told her to just lie down and play with her pussy. That made me hard, so we started with some mish, then CG, then doggy. She was willing and responsive throughout. Felt I was getting close, so took off the condom and asked her to suck me to completion and came in her mouth.

She then gave me a cursory massage, had a bit of chit chat about nothing, and I left quite satisfied.

All in all, a good punt, not the best. For 100 quid that's a good VFM. Not sure about return - maybe after I have exhausted other options in the area.

mrhappypants

Thank you for the detailed, balanced review.  Please keep 'em coming.

Offline Gynaemyte

Yep, know who you’re talking about!
“Amazing Alex”!  :)
After she retired, she passed her Profile on to : -

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

who is a completely different girl : -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69905.msg885935#msg885935

Original Alex was very attractive if a little Vanilla – OW and very light kissing but as you said, a really good shag.

imtheman

Been at least three girls working from that profile since she retired...one was pregnant I remember.

Offline Gynaemyte

You're  right.
I don't think Original Alex, the Lithuanian, was but there was a 'pregnant interlude' somewhere!

imtheman

And a girl named Gabi at one point who told me she was using the profile.  As an aside, Alex was Polish. I think she put Lithuanian on her profile to separate her from the crowd.

But we are highjacking an excellent review of sweetTeen_julia20 and the Alex thing has been discussed in previous threads  :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 01:36:34 pm by imtheman »

Emjay1317

And a girl named Gabi at one point who told me she was using the profile.  As an aside, Alex was Polish. I think she put Lithuanian on her profile to separate her from the crowd.

But we are highjacking an excellent review of sweetTeen_julia20 and the Alex thing has been discussed in previous threads  :)

i don't  mind the hijack. i enjoyed alex more than julia anyway :)

Offline Gynaemyte

Your tolerance with the hijack is appreciated, Emjay.
And now that this thread is a little older, I don’t feel so bad about hijacking it, yet again.
Imtheman, you’re correct in that “Julia” confirmed that the Lithuanian thing was something that Alex used to make herself slightly different.
I saw Julia a while back and have nothing significant to add to her glowing list of Positive’s.
However, I went on and on about Alex, “sure I’ve been here before” etc and she asked if I’d like to see her - Alex!
60 seconds later, the Original Amazing Alex walked into the room – it’s her flat!
We were delighted to see each other again, we shared a glass of wine, she now has a Polish boyfriend and we exchanged some flirty texts on Julia’s mobile later – I had tried to tempt her out of retirement years ago, to no avail and she was amused.
Small world!

Emjay1317

Your tolerance with the hijack is appreciated, Emjay.
And now that this thread is a little older, I don’t feel so bad about hijacking it, yet again.
Imtheman, you’re correct in that “Julia” confirmed that the Lithuanian thing was something that Alex used to make herself slightly different.
I saw Julia a while back and have nothing significant to add to her glowing list of Positive’s.
However, I went on and on about Alex, “sure I’ve been here before” etc and she asked if I’d like to see her - Alex!
60 seconds later, the Original Amazing Alex walked into the room – it’s her flat!
We were delighted to see each other again, we shared a glass of wine, she now has a Polish boyfriend and we exchanged some flirty texts on Julia’s mobile later – I had tried to tempt her out of retirement years ago, to no avail and she was amused.
Small world!

wow, are you saying alex is julia's landlady?

i also went on about alex... supposedly she's now married and has kids. doesn't look like she has any plans to come back. too bad...

imtheman

There have been and are a few girls working out of that flat.  I too have tried to tempt Alex back but I think she has retired for good and now acts as receptionist for girls there.   It is a pity that rather than let her profile fall by the wayside she lets other girls work from it as that is misleading punters but so be it.

Offline guy08

I remember Alex too. Does anyone know what happened to Sam at the same flat a few years ago? She used to like to take a good hard fuck.

I had a duo with them both years ago and Alex ending up taking a breather half way and letting us get on with it.

imtheman

Sam hasn't been there for at least a couple of years. She still has a profile by the look of things but it is now showing the location as the southwest and is hardly ever logged in. My first duo was Sam and Alex but it was fairly vanilla.  Had others over the past couple of years that have been raunchier with more interaction between the girls.

Offline guy08

Thanks imtheman, its a shame she went off the radar.

I once saw another polish girl in west london by the name of hannah. Once I got there she asked if i fancied a duo and low and behold Sam walked in and it must have been a week or so since the duo with alex. Good times!

imtheman

Small world!! I think I've seen Hannah too...guess they must all know each other.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:41:46 am by imtheman »